Become a Patron!

The Official Staple Coil Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m in love with my squidward spinner. Bones red bearing is really smooth.
438b04e615271253c51e5eb936da0b26.jpg

4b06526ca4d07cc38d79100836c18162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you get the bearing? Have tons if spinners from my kids

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
And some Raymo clamps just shipped today

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I absolutely have to get more SS. I knew I should have stuck to NC. I actually like SS a little better. Nichrome tastes better for a longer period of time, but SS puts me right at .13 for a squonk setup. I mostly squonk anymore.

I need to build this parallel box. Just been being lazy lately. I got a wonderful wood enclosure. I am going to get into wood working and resin detailing.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Recentish. I had to take a breather from building. Getting to angry and bitter. Life's changing, it feels like Everytime I get two steps ahead, and celebrate I go back three steps..

I think it has something to do with me being a new religious person in a screwed up world full of bogus grimy people. That's why I come here. I got all my homies here.

Ive got a 1 year sober party to attend the 19th. I have grown so far from the individuals I got sober with.. makes me want to withdraw from them but I can't I gotta keep my head up, and try to be more resilient.

Staples are so flavorful. There a great vape, and offer so much in terms of flavor and variety. Big or small you can't go wrong.
18ee2ae600fa654d53e39ad9384bd42d.jpg
bf5a2a51c36139fefc9d141a6e3277b4.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors