Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bulky cigarette lighters that stayed on the coffee table in the living room. Not meant to be carried around in ones pocket. More of a 60's - 70's kind of thing.

025cf5a644ab182f88bda3aa7d088254.jpg
4c904a77a11dc_46488n.jpg
How interesting. That's before my time! Thanks for the reply.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bulky cigarette lighters that stayed on the coffee table in the living room. Not meant to be carried around in ones pocket. More of a 60's - 70's kind of thing.

025cf5a644ab182f88bda3aa7d088254.jpg
4c904a77a11dc_46488n.jpg

Reminds of Brady Bunch, Bonanza, and the old school Flintstones.. minus the cigarette smoke. They don't make them like that no more. I bet those things still work great too.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To be honest this tank simply STOMPS on my Big Baby Beast, which is a tank I like. Clouds and flavor galore? Yes!

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Reminds of Brady Bunch, Bonanza, and the old school Flintstones.. minus the cigarette smoke. They don't make them like that no more. I bet those things still work great too.
I remember those old lighters as well as the giant Zippo's. A lot of cool stuff was made back in the day.

Shawn

Attachments

• tmp_27663-images-359346724.jpg
    tmp_27663-images-359346724.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
98a3364f8ef97b58e30138ba045b03eb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I dig the Steampunk look of that mod and the drip tip is wicked cool! Who makes the drip tip and where can I get one?

Shawn

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Kinda funky lookin;, but it's hittin' real good

View attachment 72433

That doesn't look too bad. 2 days ago, A vendor came in our shop with this setup..

crystal-ball.jpg

.. on top of..

hammer_mod_clone__96620_1024x1024.jpg

He said he was going for a unique look. I told him, well hell man, here's a gold star, put it by your name cuz you get an "A" for effort. We had a good laugh. But it vaped really well surprisingly lol. The Fumytech Crystal Ball RDTA wasn't horrible as a dripper,it didn't suck but it wasn't the best. Not sure how it'll be as a tank tho. I left early, I'll find out we we're getting those in on Monday.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That doesn't look too bad. 2 days ago, A vendor came in our shop with this setup..

crystal-ball.jpg

.. on top of..

hammer_mod_clone__96620_1024x1024.jpg

He said he was going for a unique look. I told him, well hell man, here's a gold star, put it by your name cuz you get an "A" for effort. We had a good laugh. But it vaped really well surprisingly lol. The Fumytech Crystal Ball RDTA wasn't horrible as a dripper,it didn't suck but it wasn't the best. Not sure how it'll be as a tank tho. I left early, I'll find out we we're getting those in on Monday.

Wtf is it tho? RTA? Prefab coil? lol it IS rather interesting

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wtf is it tho? RTA? Prefab coil? lol it IS rather interesting

It's a new RDA/RTA called the Crystal Ball. It's not out yet. I've used it and it's good. I thought it'd suck for some reason. Remember that RDA that made a noise? F-, forgot the name of it, but I was thinking it more novelty than form and function. But. It gave a good vape.

VU Sponsors