Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
and the infamous machine marks. when they first showed these, the brass was fully polished . after a little while they showed the machine marks and said this is how they are going to be. they said it looked cooler. i called BS, but figured i would just sand and polish it myself. after seeing it, i think its great! the top also has machine marks, but they don't look like that, just a basic milling marks.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh. and for those of you that say this mod is over priced, you are wrong. it is way over priced. i knew that going in, but didn't care.
i had to hunt for this one, and then i threw my money at them :giggle::facepalm:.
and it didn't come with the rda. i use one of my decks and bought 2 caps, $68 shipped, from the guy that makes the resin.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pre lunch check check
bc6526a77982567c4914e565716b8f7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh. and for those of you that say this mod is over priced, you are wrong. it is way over priced. i knew that going in, but didn't care.
i had to hunt for this one, and then i threw my money at them :giggle::facepalm:.
and it didn't come with the rda. i use one of my decks and bought 2 caps, $68 shipped, from the guy that makes the resin.
Not overpriced if it's something you like man that's the way I look at it

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not overpriced if it's something you like man that's the way I look at it

yep, you BB guys know. and another way i look at it. that setup is less than 5 months of smok's. after 5 months, the smok's are gone. this will be around a long time. btw, only 100 of this resin. now, i need to save my money for the hand engraved brass Hagermann , maybe.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep, you BB guys know. and another way i look at it. that setup is less than 5 months of smok's. after 5 months, the smok's are gone. this will be around a long time. btw, only 100 of this resin. now, i need to save my money for the hand engraved brass Hagermann , maybe.
Yea I can't say anything about price at all. Lol. That is a stunning mod man for sure. A proud piece to own. Welcome to the Hemo club. Lol

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
RDA Mode today with the new mesh deck! Love this and the mod was some vape mail awhile back from @shawn.hoefer Very little overhang. One of these days someone will have a Lasimo F4 for sale or something. lol But this works pretty good for now!

IMG_20200530_110552119.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that’s my Murdered Out Viking Grip

Firing bar is umm a firing bar... I do wish it was thicker like the OG Grip, but it has a break (bend to give rigidity) so they went thinner.
It's tough to tell exactly from the pic, but that does look thinner than the one on the Atom, which according to the digital calipers is 2.25mm thick at it's thinnest point.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fb274a23c018a0669721948fe0ebfdde.jpg

On the Viking it has that bend down the center, adds rigidity, but it’s definitely thinner than the OG Grips
Looks like the grip may be a hair thicker than the Atom. Maybe. Tough to tell without them being side by side. The bar on the Atom looks dead straight.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors