Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks like you got some polish on there huh?

thats poly. i tried like hell to polish it. what is odd, very odd, is the inside of the door took a little shine(i didn't try to polish it, just test), and the outside surface just felt different. it wouldn't even sand well, it just gummed up like a pencil eraser. thats why i am wondering about that PotV dude.

so i took the 510 out and knocked the button loose and put a coat of poly on it. its not perfect but looks pretty good. if i wanted to i could make it perfect.
the polly is holding up good.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
54811bd46262e76ae6709bb0d22f701b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jinx'd , from looking, I have been using regular Nord Coils. The ones we ordered are ceramic. Going to load one up and try it today. From past experience, for me, ceramic is always better, so liking the regular, high hopes. Previous on the left, what we got on the right.
1581085434554201396433.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i am still trying to decide what atty to put on the Az. and yes, that button is kinda odd, $4, who cares.

i have been using the NORD, ceramic coil we got. i made some 30/70 blueberry 16mg salt. alomst no flavor, draw isn't bad but i do have to draw a long'ish time. its not my typical vapee style, but i understand its a pod. all in all, i do like it and am glad i have it, really.
and it is sharp looking to boot. thank @gadget!
now, i have a, what are they, a .6 ? coil that came with it. i will try that one of these days. dub, or anyone else that have tried both of these coils, can i get feedback ? thanx

oh. i got a little leaking from the coil at first, but it has totally stopped. i'm keeping a sharp eye on it.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i am still trying to decide what atty to put on the Az. and yes, that button is kinda odd, $4, who cares.

i have been using the NORD, ceramic coil we got. i made some 30/70 blueberry 16mg salt. alomst no flavor, draw isn't bad but i do have to draw a long'ish time. its not my typical vapee style, but i understand its a pod. all in all, i do like it and am glad i have it, really.
now, i have a, what are they, a .6 ? coil that came with it. i will try that one of these days. dub, or anyone else that have tried both of these coils, can i get feedback ? thanx

oh. i got a little leaking from the coil at first, but it has totally stopped. i'm keeping a sharp eye on it.
I just took a .6 coil out of mine. I like the 1.4 way better. I'm not looking for power or clouds outta the thing :rolleyes:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

oh.got a little leaking from the coil at first, but it has totally stopped. i'm keeping a sharp eye on it.

I have a Nord 22 AIO that uses those coils. I like the .6 ones a lot. The 1.4 ones are just too tight a draw for me. It’s not a bad little vape. But I had three, and am down to one since they suddenly died after a month. But it may’ve been my charger. Who knows?

I thought about getting a Nord pod, but the AIO has a glass tank and 2200 mah battery. So I’d get another one of those on a good sale, I guess. I like my Aspire K3 for stealth/street vaping.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just took a .6 coil out of mine. I like the 1.4 way better. I'm not looking for power or clouds outta the thing :rolleyes:

i'm thinking that, for me, these coils need closer to 50/50 juice=wick faster. i'm going to try that.

everyone = the NORD, does it give a full charge signal ? i just now plugged it in for its first charge from me.

pod and coil still not leaking :)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i'm thinking that, for me, these coils need closer to 50/50 juice=wick faster. i'm going to try that.

everyone = the NORD, does it give a full charge signal ? i just now plugged it in for its first charge from me.

pod and coil still not leaking :)

Green light= Full charge. I run 50/50 or 60/40 in mine.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
right. but when i plugged it in, it was green, and stayed green. now it has gone out, does that mean its fully charged, or will it start flashing or something ? i have no manual.
It lights when you push. White good, yellow getting low, guessing goes to red later. I always quick charge at yellow. Sitting idle= no light..

Yes, plugged in and no lights= fully charged

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I noticed on the Azeroth the tubing slid in and out of the bottle way to easy, and did get a bit of leaking from there. Maybe just mine? No biggie, swapped in a tad larger diameter tubbing and it performed great all day. @DonBaldy , did you notice this? Also agree with Don on the edges, they could be a tad smoother, but we're splittin hairs here on a $4 mod lol. Anyway, rocking it now with the Pirate King V2, Some DIY Sour Sucker Punch, and some tunes :cool:
15811354534871237488177.jpg
Otep- Hyrda
15811357798671391514583.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed on the Azeroth the tubing slid in and out of the bottle way to easy, and did get a bit of leaking from there. Maybe just mine? No biggie, swapped in a tad larger diameter tubbing and it performed great all day. @DonBaldy , did you notice this? Also agree with Don on the edges, they could be a tad smoother, but we're splittin hairs here on a $4 mod lol. Anyway, rocking it now with the Pirate King V2, Some DIY Sour Sucker Punch, and some tunes :cool:
View attachment 154793
Otep- Hyrda
View attachment 154794
No. I haven't noticed that problem. I'll watch for it. If it pops up I'll just replace the bottle.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I noticed on the Azeroth the tubing slid in and out of the bottle way to easy, and did get a bit of leaking from there. Maybe just mine? No biggie, swapped in a tad larger diameter tubbing and it performed great all day. @DonBaldy , did you notice this? Also agree with Don on the edges, they could be a tad smoother, but we're splittin hairs here on a $4 mod lol.
my bottle is the same way. i'm only dripping on mine for now. yes on the edges. but it hits pretty good.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what i give out is something of a sample pack, enough to last a good while. but really to show what they are in hand, so someone can order more if they want. and why wouldn't ya, cheap, cool, work, needed.
Yup, and I appreciate it. Got the ball rolling for me. I had a few, but had no Idea of all the options. If FT ever ships, I will have wraps for 10 lifetimes :giggle:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
china being fucked up right now, we are going to be waiting for a while. i'm waiting for a Purge clone.
but if someone wants to get a quick fix for some wraps, ebay has em, kinda pricy, for wraps anyway. but a few bucks could get enough to hold ya over till china is back up and running.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats poly. i tried like hell to polish it. what is odd, very odd, is the inside of the door took a little shine(i didn't try to polish it, just test), and the outside surface just felt different. it wouldn't even sand well, it just gummed up like a pencil eraser. thats why i am wondering about that PotV dude.

so i took the 510 out and knocked the button loose and put a coat of poly on it. its not perfect but looks pretty good. if i wanted to i could make it perfect.
the polly is holding up good.
I'm gonna try n see if I can find out how that other guy polished his.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm gonna try n see if I can find out how that other guy polished his.

and ya know what, it always possible, not likely, but possible, that they changed the formulation of the resin.

my Delubio, that is the resin like our drip tips. that sanded and buffed like a dream.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh. and its possible that the EJS ones are clones. i know my Delubio is a clone. just the other day i saw some auth's, they were somewhat transparent

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh. and its possible that the EJS ones are clones. i know my Delubio is a clone. just the other day i saw some auth's, they were somewhat transparent
Nah, they're authentic. I don't think they were ever cloned (not that I heard of anyway) and I have 2 from over a year ago and everything is exactly the same. Exactly.

I've never polished resin so I have no idea about how it's done :)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
This has been my constant rotation today.... The Asmodus Almighty Kit, The Coil Art Azeroth Squonk with Goat RDA, The Aegis 100w with Unholy RDA, and the Vaptio Captain kit.
87660ea6d0377d84d42ad20734037691.jpg
cb3a50ab7b7806088269bf2716cd13c8.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Powder coating looks nice. A definate matchy matchy.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has been my constant rotation today.... The Asmodus Almighty Kit, The Coil Art Azeroth Squonk with Goat RDA, The Aegis 100w with Unholy RDA, and the Vaptio Captain kit.
87660ea6d0377d84d42ad20734037691.jpg
cb3a50ab7b7806088269bf2716cd13c8.jpg
Very nice! I have nothing in that pic except the Smok drip tip. Although I'm sure you are able to produce a full page of pix where I have nothing in them lol.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
More power to ya man. I would if I could. It's just usually when somebody posts a pic with a bunch of stuff in it anymore, I at least have something in it :D
Lol... I'm actually thinking about building a mechanical mod from scratch to see how it turms out. I know where to order the parts, just need to decide what type of body (box, tube, squonk) I'm going with. If it goes ok, I might venture even further and build a mod with a chipset. In doing this I will be able to honestly say I have a truly one of a kind mod!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol... I'm actually thinking about building a mechanical mod from scratch to see how it turms out. I know where to order the parts, just need to decide what type of body (box, tube, squonk) I'm going with. If it goes ok, I might venture even further and build a mod with a chipset. In doing this I will be able to honestly say I have a truly one of a kind mod!

I've been wanting to build a mod from scratch for a long time. I know I can do it. My problem is I don't have the tools.(long story)

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I've been wanting to build a mod from scratch for a long time. I know I can do it. My problem is I don't have the tools.(long story)
I only have the basics. I will have to buy a soldering iron, I will have to improvise for the rest. It's going to be a while before I get started on it. Right now I'm working on building a 80cc 26 inch motorized bike.

VU Sponsors