Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
look at that ! i thought i was the only one here with one of those. its was my first nice mod. and it really is nice.
what door do you have ? i have the red one.
Mine is all black.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
look at that ! i thought i was the only one here with one of those. its was my first nice mod. and it really is nice.
what door do you have ? i have the red one.

I have one also, got the "marble" door, it's blue and white kind of a mottled finish. It's one of my very favorite mods, very very nice. Running an OBS Engine Nano on it right now. Stock photo:

marble_458x.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i'm changing it up. i have been using mech's almost exclusively for a while now. decided to give this a go.
@Pastorfuzz gifted me the Unity and juice, thanx Bro :). and if that isn't amazing enough, i even wicked it right the first time !
aww fuck, i just Jinx'd myself :facepalm:

View attachment 153570
Damn right you jinxed your self.
I remember when i first got my Modfathers. First few times no problem. Then leaks..
Got to stay off the Captain Morgans when rewicking!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh, btw. thanx for the tip last night. i was checking it out, then suddenly had to go. i'm going to pass on it, i really shouldn't be buying anything, money is tight right now. and i just bought 2 things :facepalm:.

it does look like a nice mod, funky bottles. but i see you have a bunch, so your good.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What do I need?

what i did.

sanded with 800, A LOT. then worked my way down to 1500. i have a 8" 1hp buffer. then i buffer the shit out of em.
and they still need more. but they look good as is, so i called it good.

take your door and hold it up to the light. now, you have to look "under" the frost. there are half circles about the size in the pic.
the more of these you get out, the nicer it will be.

20200117_113425.jpg

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you like that mod? I remember watching a review and they talked about the top of the bottle popping off. Any troubles with that?
I have been loving it. Yes the first run of the bottles had that issue which this one came with but there was a back of unscrewing the bottle some and it would not pop anymore but I ordered a 1.5 bottle from 3fvape that has threads and just not held on with a o-ring so not a issue at all now

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what i did.

sanded with 800, A LOT. then worked my way down to 1500. i have a 8" 1hp buffer. then i buffer the shit out of em.

take your door and hold it up to the light. now, you have to look "under" the frost. there are half circles about the size in the pic.

View attachment 153621
Yeah, I'ma say about zero chance of me doing all that :facepalm:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been loving it. Yes the first run of the bottles had that issue which this one came with but there was a back of unscrewing the bottle some and it would not pop anymore but I ordered a 1.5 bottle from 3fvape that has threads and just not held on with a o-ring so not a issue at all now

Good to hear, thank you!

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what i did.

View attachment 153621
How bad does it look after just sanding? Don't have a buffer

VU Sponsors