A great combo man. Killer looking

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:) I have received a shipping notice from AReLiquids Looks like a squonk pin and the extra screws listed on the invoice. So Hooray! Now I am off to try making small copper spring that will hopefully be a little more springy and not as stiff. Apparently Trevor ( from Unicorn Vapes ) got a hold of Alex at AR and told him to get the missing stuff out to me :) Good deal.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gotta love amazon prime

Sent from a very cloudy room
Oh! was it that thin printer paper I showed you? if so, I will get some, as that would be cool. I can find all sorts of cool stuff to print

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Another hand check. @JuicyLucy inspired me to dig out my daughters old REO. The colors of this thing always made me cringe but hey, it was her mod so. Doesn't look too bad with the Elder Dragon on it. Oh and the button? Ya, it glows in the dark :)
By the way, dual micro fused claptons are pretty sweet in this RDA.

IMG_20200107_104143228.jpg

IMG_20200107_110103483.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:) I have received a shipping notice from AReLiquids Looks like a squonk pin and the extra screws listed on the invoice. So Hooray! Now I am off to try making small copper spring that will hopefully be a little more springy and not as stiff. Apparently Trevor ( from Unicorn Vapes ) got a hold of Alex at AR and told him to get the missing stuff out to me :) Good deal.
YAY! :stars2:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's a stab wood night. and yes, that there in the background is the squonk add on for the Hadron. I was told it was okay to give a little sneak peek and no, it's not quite ready yet.....getting there, we are close :) right @Heartsdelight?

Oh and don't mind the purple tape, that's just something I put on for myself :) I like purple lol

IMG_20200108_204236867.jpg

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's a stab wood night. and yes, that there in the background is the squonk add on for the Hadron. I was told it was okay to give a little sneak peek and no, it's not quite ready yet.....getting there, we are close :) right @Heartsdelight?

Oh and don't mind the purple tape, that's just something I put on for myself :) I like purple lol

View attachment 153116
That one is sooooo gorgeous. I just love that one.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

View attachment 153116

Your Asmodus Pumper 20/21 is very pretty-
I just ordered mine thru FT- hoping I get a nice design too-
Crap shoot with the random choice- so fingers crossed!

:hug:

VU Sponsors