Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How does the AIO compare to a BB?
Hard to compare. Even though it's the same Idea, totally different. Way more options for BB. Some random things though... I like the DM rba as much as anything for the BB. I love how the "boro" for DM goes in spring loaded, vs the BB nut. Like the filling of a BB boro waaaaaay better. Like the VW of BB better than 4 power settings of DM. Overall, I like and will daily use both, just small things each has favors and negatives to. With a Mini Nautilus coil in each, I really don't notice a difference, except I can fine tune the power with BB, AIO I can't. But on level 3 of 4, it vapes fine to me. AIO is considerably smaller as well.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rainy Saturday
d5dce6bd61696e441448a28478abeba0.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*knocks on wood*

I haven't been sick as a dog in years...

Caught a cold 6 years ago, got over it in a day.

Weird thing is... I get sick as a dog when I go fly and visit family.

Last two times I went home to visit my mum... both times I caught pneumonia... like laid out for a week cold shakes and hot flashes...

Mom asks, when you coming to visit? umm well, uhh... I'll fly you guys here how about that momma!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*knocks on wood*

Last two times I went home to visit my mum... both times I caught pneumonia... like laid out for a week cold shakes and hot flashes...

Mom asks, when you coming to visit? umm well, uhh... I'll fly you guys here how about that momma!
It was the first time I had been that sick in a few years too. Was terrible. Having to keep working was the sucky part. Hope to get a nice bonus this Xmas. Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
*knocks on wood*

They’re in a plague zone? Lol Sorry, just kidding!

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is part two of a little early Christmas prezzy from @gadget! I just love it and of course the drip tip hoarder that I am.............Perfect!

View attachment 151569

Whoops, wrong thread, sort of. Should be in the vape mail thread but it is what I am using tonight so it applies. :)
More importantly, it's in your hand...a handcheck as it were.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here is part two of a little early Christmas prezzy from @gadget! I just love it and of course the drip tip hoarder that I am.............Perfect!

View attachment 151569

Whoops, wrong thread, sort of. Should be in the vape mail thread but it is what I am using tonight so it applies. :)
Preetty! Love the colors. @gadget! has good taste.

VU Sponsors