Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Freemax Mesh Pro tank on a Smok D-Barrel :)

d5yw8anjewc2b8d6g.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hand check...........Seriously, this thing is great. Perfect for when I am taking the dogs out or having to go outside for any other reason, mailbox, etc. Going to be great for the little side pocket on my purse as it's small enough :)

IMG_20191210_180126601.jpg

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, no more than what you see there. no trickery, what you see is what you got.

oh, i get it = "no animals where harmed or killed in the making of this movie". correct ?
Let me put it a different way. How many times did you drop one? :facepalm:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I tried the Augvape Templar on the Fumytech Pure BF, but the single 18650 wasn't pushing a dual coil setup. So I checked the Box of Misfit Toys and found an old Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 I haven't haven't seen in about a year or so. After cleaning up the RDA and installing a .5Ω build I put it on the Pure BF. Filled it with one of my favorite DIY ...Frozen Unicorn Vomit 6mg. Awesome! Looks great and I didn't have to order another RDA. I think I lucked out and got the Squeeze 2 for about $25 on clearance.
1091c123b563e1a31808716e5f81cd08.jpg
a23f51f334facf924dd9223be3f460d0.jpg
94d5c8eb5d62cf6ae689f0d4afff1772.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

You have excellent mods, Edwin.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dusting off (literally) and cleaned coil and rewicked the Augvape Vx200 and Intake RTA. Still rocking an almost year old Vaperoxx alien.

Haven't been around much. Work is kicking my butt. we are doing 10 shows in 5 days. I can't Nutcracker music out of my head and we have shows everyday but Christmas until the 29th.

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Could be blowing it at a little bear/devil just to the right? :D Really is a sharp looking mod.

Yep, it’s shotgunning the little thing over there. Resin is cool like that. I’ve seen stab mods online with some weird faces in them that I didn’t like! Looked creepy to me.

VU Sponsors