Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
not a TV Bro. front projection. 119" of goodness. those sub drivers are 18" Ultimax, 16cf box each, 17hz tune. the 2 boxs together are as large as a regular refrigerator . i made them myself.

View attachment 150784
Nice. 6 subs in my system. 2 in each front r and left. 1 450w powered 10 up front and 2 powered 8s under the couch. My neighbors below me hate it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Late morning. Still need more coffee
da19f595445542e7cb020be0d5e84f1a.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone have a rainbow colored or a blue Elder Dragon I can get a peek at? Pic's on the web can be very deceiving. I found one for around $10 on sale

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone have a rainbow colored or a blue Elder Dragon I can get a peek at? Pic's on the web can be very deceiving. I found one for around $10 on sale
That's a great deal, wow! Been looking for a blk or stainless one of those. I'd ask where but shipping to Canada will be about the same as the RDA LOL

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just to keep this OT here is my vape for this afternoon. Really a nice little squonk mod. I'm really happy I could snag one before they sold out. By the way they have the squonk bottles again, they must have found more. The white ones look pretty nice but be aware they charge quite a bit for shipping. I passed on getting them but you all might find other stuff you want so then it would be worth it. Florida Vape Supply is the place for those that don't know.

IMG_20191201_122925907.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yay-Yay. I am actually really fond of this setup. And used to hate red with a passion. And the new staged coil I put it is a lot better than the regular fused Clapton that was in it. From .41 to .18..Much better flavor from with warmth in the long ass chamber inside. Rayon keeps on keepin on. No dry hits at all.
02650f479ecd36ed991fcecb03160365.jpg

Are you saving that last piece of pie for me? :sneaka:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a hand check yet but just picked up a lot from someone who quit vaping.

$7 for an authentic Goon and squonkers for a quarter of what they're worth were too good to resist

20191201_171503.jpg

Attachments

• 20191201_171441.jpg
    20191201_171441.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20191201_171422.jpg
    20191201_171422.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 17

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That enushi link is for just the white body....im curious what u paid now....lol

Sent from a very cloudy room

VU Sponsors