Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same here. No museum pieces for me.

I had the SQ 217 and loved it, but the 18650 is bit smaller and that;s my jam right now. Small 18650 squonkers with a single coil rda.

Yes, but no orange for me and no NY hoodies either LOL
Well that is definitely one up for the Armageddon over HMM, size. And I agree, love the size of it. I am also favoring single coil these days. Best I can do for a size comparison, should come through....
15750936414861618241801.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that is definitely one up for the Armageddon over HMM, size. And I agree, love the size of it. I am also favoring single coil these days. Best I can do for a size comparison, should come through....
View attachment 150725
Thanks for this. I still want one but for size I think the SQ will win. It's ever so slightly shorter and thinner than the Armageddon.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh you so suck! LOL Too bad I'm broke and think it best if I refrain if I would like to stay among the living.
Well, I didn't even know what it was till I googled it and that came up. That cotton candy is to die for. and I would, as hubby would kill me if I bought it LOL So, I feel ya

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, works done. Pouring rain
b948135993ef0e2d20c15e4de151f3d1.jpg

Did you get that from Crazy Chef? It’s beautiful.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay-Yay. I am actually really fond of this setup. And used to hate red with a passion. And the new staged coil I put it is a lot better than the regular fused Clapton that was in it. From .41 to .18..Much better flavor from with warmth in the long ass chamber inside. Rayon keeps on keepin on. No dry hits at all.
02650f479ecd36ed991fcecb03160365.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay-Yay. I am actually really fond of this setup. And used to hate red with a passion. And the new staged coil I put it is a lot better than the regular fused Clapton that was in it. From .41 to .18..Much better flavor from with warmth in the long ass chamber inside. Rayon keeps on keepin on. No dry hits at all.
02650f479ecd36ed991fcecb03160365.jpg
Looks great. I find I really love Rayon for some things, totally hate for others. Where as, Cotton I at least like no matter what. Sub ohm rta, drop in or built, Rayon for sure. MTL no matter how, Cotton for sure. Drippin', I think I am perfectly fine either way. Weird?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Freezing rain and ice pellets here, power lines down. Time to get the fireplace going it's getting cold in here.

This is when you're glad you keep all of your batteries charged

View attachment 150781
Stay safe bro...were waiting for it to begin. Batteries charged...drill charged. Maybe do some building after i watch The Irishman

Sent from a very cloudy room

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stay safe bro...were waiting for it to begin. Batteries charged...drill charged. Maybe do some building after i watch The Irishman

You too man.

Funny, I just watched that on Friday night. 3 of the greatest actors of our generation, doesn't get much better. Plus mob movies are my fav

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

That one keeps getting my atention. Gonna have to watch it

VU Sponsors