Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's just been an Armageddon the weekend for me and everyone else for that matter LOL
472d6721e805672aba24a4f1685e9eac.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that come with a red bottle ?
I don't think so. I bought a big squonk lot from someone here. Can't remember who, but it was something like 6-8 mods, and a bunch of atty's. I think I already had the red bottle, but not sure. I believe they were using it this way, maybe will see and remmeber if bottle came from them or not
1574041095090637632684.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don't think so. I bought a big squonk lot from someone here. Can't remember who, but it was something like 6-8 mods, and a bunch of atty's. I think I already had the red bottle, but not sure. I believe they were using it this way, maybe will see and remmeber if bottle came from them or not
View attachment 149909

oh, so thats not a fire sale Arma ?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't really see much on this little guy, so thought I would throw out my 2 cents. Asvape Zeta. Hands down my favorite looking atty I own. The flavor is right up there with the best of the best mtl I have tried. Really, just as good as any, and I tend to favor bottom fills for whatever reason. Blows away other top fills I have tried, probably somewhere in the 40-50 range. The negatives, capacity sucks. I don't think you are even getting 2ml's in there. Also a p.i.t.a. to build. You have to reverse wrap your coils, and even then it is really tough to get them in there straight. But when you get it right, flavor is off the charts, and no dry hits and zero leaking. Anyone else tried or have an opinion?
1574043522132160933774.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Are they any good? Been thinking about adding one to my collection.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I have two and love them, even with an internal cell. They’re super comfortable to hold and vape nicely.

For a $50-ish kit, you can’t go wrong. I’ve been using them since I stopped smoking.

Edit: notice the peeling Fire Luke 2. But it still works!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Teslacigs Nano 120w topped with Ijoy EXO XL filled with a new DIY... Blue Marshmallow 8mg 80VG. (Just got done steeping for 14 days, but worth the wait!)
ba153599907c9105f6a0876acd100e65.jpg

I’m getting one in the mail this week. I put up a pic of my Punk 86. I love that one too.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I have two and love them, even with an internal cell. They’re super comfortable to hold and vape nicely.

For a $50-ish kit, you can’t go wrong. I’ve been using them since I stopped smoking.
Actually seen them on clearance a little cheaper. Bought the wife the mini kit for $13.99. I think the 80w was right around $30 for the mod and and $40 for the kit. (Cigabuy.com)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Don't really see much on this little guy, so thought I would throw out my 2 cents. Asvape Zeta. Hands down my favorite looking atty I own. The flavor is right up there with the best of the best mtl I have tried. Really, just as good as any, and I tend to favor bottom fills for whatever reason. Blows away other top fills I have tried, probably somewhere in the 40-50 range. The negatives, capacity sucks. I don't think you are even getting 2ml's in there. Also a p.i.t.a. to build. You have to reverse wrap your coils, and even then it is really tough to get them in there straight. But when you get it right, flavor is off the charts, and no dry hits and zero leaking. Anyone else tried or have an opinion?
View attachment 149918

man, you nearly got kicked to the curb by the tsunami of pics by Rhi

ok, so.

is that real carbon fiber ?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
man, you nearly got kicked to the curb by the tsunami of pics by Rhi

ok, so.

is that real carbon fiber ?
Idk, but I ain't gonna peel at it to find out :rolleyes:
They made a bunch of different doors for it, but they are hard as hell to find. I would love to have some different ones.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nope, smooth as can be. Mod is the Dagger.

i just watched a reveiw of it, nice mod. i am thinking at that price point, its not real. but, they may have clear resin over it.
that said, i would have to see it in hand.

you want different color CF ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually seen them on clearance a little cheaper. Bought the wife the mini kit for $13.99. I think the 80w was right around $30 for the mod and and $40 for the kit. (Cigabuy.com)

You got a great deal. When I bought mine, the cheapest I got it for was around $45. I love mine.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i just watched a reveiw of it, nice mod. i am thinking at that price point, its not real. but, they may have clear resin over it.
that said, i would have to see it in hand.

you want different color CF ?
No, they made a bunch of different panels with scantly clad women, skulls n blood, that sorta thing. That is what I would like.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Rhianne
Edit: notice the peeling Fire Luke 2.

I bought one, but gave it away after using it for about 3 days. I like the Mesh Pro and the original Fireluke MUCH better.

I love the regular mesh Fire Luke. I have gun metal and two black. They’re beautiful, and the top fill is the best. Plus, they use the same coils as the FL2.
When I took the pic, I was vaping the resin graffiti one. I should’ve switched tanks, but hey I’m new to the pic thing!

VU Sponsors