Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would a group shot of all my mods together be good? I have to admit they look pretty good. Not high end, but I matchy matchy’d them nicely.
Yo, it’s a horrible day today. It’s like gloomy out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes...thatll be awesome...see im playing dressup with my cs1 and green doors..
cb73ac97cbd55df5623a5bcdffdee221.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A pod. 10$ beater mod. Low to mid or super fancy expensive. Don't matter. Show what your rockin.

Wilco. I’ve got okay gear. I’ll break with them, promise. I’m going to do it outside by some bushes/trees. There’s a nice spot where I used to smoke.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes...thatll be awesome...see im playing dressup with my cs1 and green doors..
cb73ac97cbd55df5623a5bcdffdee221.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

That’s cool. It looks like nubby wool fabric. Very nice!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Love this setup. Cartel Revenant and Stagevape Armor rta. Had it for months and just found out yesterday it has a bubble glass. Not super excited about the look of it but at least I get and extra 1ml in there. Filling it 3 times a day with the 3ml glass. Woo-hoo. Single coil, super easy to wick. @gadget! put me on to it from 3avape when they were like 13 bucks. Hell of a deal. @Rhianne this would be a good one for you if they're still available. Damn near a no fuss rta.
ccbb0695c600e6cdfd93c54641cf41da.jpg

Thanks! Where did you get it?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wanted to see what clear panels looked like. Think I like the ultem better.

a307da80bc9badc3f40577f37f403479.jpg

2cae4f27e255143edeb9f373da7c02e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Both look sharp to me. Was gonna ask, I think you said something about sanding frosted panels? You don't think that would scuff them up? I was wondering if fingernail polish remover might take the frost off?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Both look sharp to me. Was gonna ask, I think you said something about sanding frosted panels? You don't think that would scuff them up? I was wondering if fingernail polish remover might take the frost off?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
I don't think it would scuff it up if you gradually step down to a super fine grit but idk for sure. I bought something like this but never tried it.

9e284a281d514532e199c346a11a6744.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got an email from VaporDNA saying that the VTA had managed to halt the NY ban until 10/18.

It’s only 2 weeks but it’s a start! :vino:

Unfortunately a Michigan judge refused to put a permanent halt to the ban there when challenged. Hopefully N.Y can be the first to have a success challenge, but I wouldn't bet on it

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unfortunately a Michigan judge refused to put a permanent halt to the ban there when challenged. Hopefully N.Y can be the first to have a success challenge, but I wouldn't bet on it

I was thrilled for 5 minutes, and then started thinking about it seriously. Did the VTA also challenge them in MI, I wonder. It may be too little too late.
Well, I have enough juice now for a year or two with ban sales! Not including nic and flavors. So fuck ‘em.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was thrilled for 5 minutes, and then started thinking about it seriously. Did the VTA also challenge them in MI, I wonder. It may be too little too late.
Well, I have enough juice now for a year or two with ban sales! Not including nic and flavors. So fuck ‘em.

No, a juice company challenged in Michigan. Not trying to be a pessimist here, but I don't think it matters.....rare to find a judge that would be on our side

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, a juice company challenged in Michigan. Not trying to be a pessimist here, but I don't think it matters.....rare to find a judge that would be on our side

I really hope it does something. It would be a great precedent for other states. This whole situation has been crazy making for me, though.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocking the Luna today ( that is the recurve top on the profile deck too! ) and doing a little testing on another thingymabob :) and Danny kitty says hello. I really wish he wouldn't go up there. That's my picture taking for today.

View attachment 147102 View attachment 147103 View attachment 147104 View attachment 147105
Had me all messed up. A mesh recurve? Ha ha cool that the recurve cap fits. I bet a lot less airflow though. How is it? I like your Luna. All these blues and purples makes me want a new one.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is that the new Steam Crave mod you got? Looks nice.

Edit: I’m asking Deb, but I just woke up and decided to read posts for a few.
It's the one I am testing, yes. The Hadron 220 should be hitting the shelves towards the end of the month. dual 21700 Yihi chip. Working great. Few little things they are fixing before it gets released but they are all very minor.

VU Sponsors