Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Green monster tonight
Ok, Seems to be working again. Wtf tapatalk??
ef27b88f6660919d4691680c12387c71.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wtf, I turned off kin and now can't post a pic?........

That’s strange. I’m surprised they’re being strict about Kin, when most of us never heard of it.
You’ll have to go through the extra step of turning it off to upload, I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If I could load pics with my phone via the website I’d delete Tapatalk soooo fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the endless amounts of graphics that this site has? I was clearing my cache every few minutes because of them!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I dunno what clearing a cache is lmao

If you’re using Safari, go to Clear website history and data, if you don’t mind losing the history. You can also go to the Advanced bit on Safari and find Web data, and clear cookies you don’t need/want. You won’t believe how many this forum has.

Hope that helps. It just gets rid of info that websites put on your device, that mostly you can get rid of to run your browser faster. If you just clear the web data, you won’t really lose anything since you’ll still have your browsing history to find sites you’ve visited.

:wave: :wave:

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the kayfun? I'm grabbing one this pay to have while out Soni don't have to drip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The kayfun clone isn't bad. Easy to coil, easy to wick. The flavour isn't bad. I dont like the fact that there is only one AFC setting. It is a bottom fill design. I do like that, all and all not a bad mtl rta for the price. Picked it up for 25 bucks cdn here in alberta. It doesnt seem to leak in any way.

All in all. Pretty impressed.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The kayfun clone isn't bad. Easy to coil, easy to wick. The flavour isn't bad. I dont like the fact that there is only one AFC setting. It is a bottom fill design. I do like that, all and all not a bad mtl rta for the price. Picked it up for 25 bucks cdn here in alberta. It doesnt seem to leak in any way.

All in all. Pretty impressed.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
You can turn the screw inside of the 510 in or out to adjust the af to just about whatever you want

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good man @MannyScoot!

I wish you were closer so I could get you do polish some of my mods! Every time I see one of your mods I wish I was a handy man! But if I attempted polishing and coating there is no doubt it would end up in a major cockup!
Yeah polishing is challenging, but fun... And it keeps me busy....
9b948b3caff143658aff630b874fa158.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And the V1 pirate king. I really like them both. V1 duel coil, bit more airy, v2 single coil, just a tad less af. Both are on the restricted side for dl from what I am use to, but that's great for me. Many of my RDA'S I run at about 1/2 af, and it's really nice to just set em wide open and not worry about it. Running some lite cig strapple in it. Cheap, cheap, cheap, and I just love this juice. Almost cheaper than diy, lol
898fd89933fc3d7cd089090bdc97d415.jpg

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lotta billet boxers here it seems. I really know nothing about them, but they look to be for primarily mtl, which I do probably 70% of the time. Would someone care to explain. Are they mtl? Are they like a pod system? Do they make coils for them? Can they be rebuilt? Kinda pricey it seems, what are you gaining over good mtl tanks on a mod? I'm just curious.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lotta billet boxers here it seems. I really know nothing about them, but they look to be for primarily mtl, which I do probably 70% of the time. Would someone care to explain. Are they mtl? Are they like a pod system? Do they make coils for them? Can they be rebuilt? Kinda pricey it seems, what are you gaining over good mtl tanks on a mod? I'm just curious.

Great question dub! I know very little about them myself, but am always up for learning new vape stuff!

The Wire Spider

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great question dub! I know very little about them myself, but am always up for learning new vape stuff!

The Wire Spider
I have been on a quest for greatest mtl for about 5 years. Everyone's opinion is different i get, but I love hearing opinions.
Kfl+ was my go to for years. I tried roughly 50 different mtl tanks since then. Lotta good, lotta not bad, few wtf. Since then the 2019 kayfun has taken over. I could care less about top fill. I could care less about top air, as long as bottom air doesn't leak.
I care about #1 flavor, #2 compacity #3 looks. 2019 checks all these boxes for me, but BB looks like maybe it would as well

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure if I want to leave these doors frosted or sand them clear.

13cb063b5e1246e8d8eb91c13a7c79b2.jpg

fbd13d89cf7e9ce2d1567af4ee9238a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Could you do one door frosty and one clear? Like keep the back door frosty and make the one with the logo clear.

VU Sponsors