The Official #HandCheck Thread

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Today, the twins...
7a65f96e99486e6ce144870e464e5462.jpg

The Wire Spider

You’re running volts? How do you find them? Or is it VV only?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tapatalk has been very messed up for a couple weeks. I don't get alerts until hours later.

If my browser handled the java and grahics better on this site, I would stop using it. It just makes me have to read the old alerts to see what’s up. I turned kin off finally!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All these plants here in Arizona thrive on 120° degree weather.....
bbe0e7f9be6ffefa4c8882ef36bfa3a1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That is really gorgeous!! But, 120deg is hot. The heat is dry where you are? With low humidity it might be okay.
It’s really humid now in NY and everyone is basically miserable. And it’s hitting 100+/- this weekend. :grumble:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks awesome. That mod is killer! The pictures are great, too. :wave: :wave: ️ clink

Thanks for the wonderful comments......

It's not humid here.....but we had a lot of rain in the last 3-4 months..... so it has been humid.......

A couple days ago was very humid and 115° ...oh man horrible.......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the wonderful comments......

It's not humid here.....but we had a lot of rain in the last 3-4 months..... so it has been humid.......

A couple days ago was very humid and 115° ...oh man horrible.......

I feel your pain with the heat. Our AC decided to die last month and I was really freaking out. It was horrible and I started getting nic sick symptoms out of the blue?! Thankfully we got another one and I’m sleeping under the covers, which feels great!!
Seems like the whole country is really hot this summer. :wave:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is really gorgeous!! But, 120deg is hot. The heat is dry where you are? With low humidity it might be okay.
It’s really humid now in NY and everyone is basically miserable. And it’s hitting 100+/- this weekend. :grumble:
I've lived where he is. Humidity or no humidity it is flaming ferocious hot there. At least to someone like me who doesn't like the heat. When he says "a lot of rain" he probably means more than several thousand drops. :D

Well actually, when I was down there there was really no need for a weather forecast. HOT and sunny every day between March and October, and warm and sunny from October to February.

A couple times a year, (maybe once) there would be a cloud bursting deluge for a little while and two hours later you couldn't tell it rained because the sun had baked everything dry again.

That's my recollection from 35 years ago.

I did get somewhat more used to it though and spent a lot of time romping around in those beautiful mountains.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That’s a Trinity Glass crown cap. It gives a slightly different flavor than a metal cap, I’d like to try some more of their caps too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s looks really nice, especially since most of the ones around look almost the same. So that swirly one is definitely unique.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've lived where he is. Humidity or no humidity it is flaming ferocious hot there. At least to someone like me who doesn't like the heat. When he says "a lot of rain" he probably means more than several thousand drops. :D

Well actually, when I was down there there was really no need for a weather forecast. HOT and sunny every day between March and October, and warm and sunny from October to February.

A couple times a year, (maybe once) there would be a cloud bursting deluge for a little while and two hours later you couldn't tell it rained because the sun had baked everything dry again.

That's my recollection from 35 years ago.

I did get somewhat more used to it though and spent a lot of time romping around in those beautiful mountains.

That was hilarious, especially to someone who really hates heat!!
I’d move somewhere weird to get away from the heat.

We’ve had “storms” here lately where it grumbles s bit and then it patters down for 5 minutes, and the second it stops raining, it’s as hot as it was before!

:wave: :stay cool: :wave:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Digging through some old stuff and ran across my first rda, authentic mad hatter from infeeling usa.
f26aa7212236011a6c1d2972eb6887ef.jpg
ac4972e3db6288a4990b627e7e9ea50f.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
I love the mad hatter. Still use all three I own on a weekly basis. Love rhe black, love the white, copper the hatter faded alot :booo:

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors