VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another bright and sun shiny day
c2a8b2d8527e03f7563489d9496210c3.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have them both setup for dual coils, I haven’t tried a single coil in it though. I used the supplied coils in one and they’re pretty nice.
Exactly the same here. The coils are pretty decent and the dual honeycomb inserts make for some killer airflow. I love the whole squonk system too. Very tough to get leaking and always leaves just the right amount of juice in the well.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manny - keep posting those pictures man! They make me want to make what I have look more matchy and photogenic.

Do you think this door could be polished a little? It's a skin but I thought light polishing might make it look better. What would you use? Sorry for the ?'s and thread derailing. I attached a picture to keep this on topic and it is being used while I type this out.
38d9aea8e7ba472b7e22d32c44e9fe03.jpg
e131a6c85a7cd452855fa16a66e46a62.jpg

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Exactly the same here. The coils are pretty decent and the dual honeycomb inserts make for some killer airflow. I love the whole squonk system too. Very tough to get leaking and always leaves just the right amount of juice in the well.

I put the honeycomb on one and the open flow on the other, just for a little change. Kinda wish they made one in red or green too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Those inserts are genius. The way they suck the air to the coil works great. I use many tanks, but the Pulse V2 has to be my favorite. Slap a good coil in there, I go single (fralien), and the flavor is hard to beat from any tank I've used.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Manny - keep posting those pictures man! They make me want to make what I have look more matchy and photogenic.

Do you think this door could be polished a little? It's a skin but I thought light polishing might make it look better. What would you use? Sorry for the ?'s and thread derailing. I attached a picture to keep this on topic and it is being used while I type this out.
38d9aea8e7ba472b7e22d32c44e9fe03.jpg
e131a6c85a7cd452855fa16a66e46a62.jpg
So it's just a wrap like from jwraps or something? I suppose you could try rubbing a little coconut oil into it. I mean it shouldn't hurt it. or any type of oil that is safe for consumption I would think might brighten it up a bit? but I would only put like a pin head dot on it and work it in. You don't want it greasy. The door looks quite nice as it is though

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like the Rage lol. It’s easy enough to get the batteries out but I was surprised to not see one in it.
Or the Cut, from same company, in which it's not so easy to get the battery out without taking the bottle out too. Maybe Desire should have asked Wotofo to make theirs shorter and send the extra to them so they could have some too.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or the Cut, from same company, in which it's not so easy to get the battery out without taking the bottle out too. Maybe Desire should have asked Wotofo to make theirs shorter and send the extra to them so they could have some too.

Good to know, I was looking at the Cut before finding the Rage in the Hardware section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors