Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Siiick

#staycloudy
Thanks bro......Had a special battery cap too.... Told them I didn't want to see any Java markings on the body.....
382a499056cd3f0fd1b4adb07fc6ac73.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes the SL is nice man do you like it ?...... That 485J chip rocks.....

I'm having a 26650 Woody made with that chip in it since I love how it performs in the SL.......
dabfab987da7a560ba8ee97dd5bfa0f0.jpg

Damn manny, you always get the most interesting things. Where did you get that stabwood sleeve for the SL? I know my stabwood SL doesn't look even close to that purdy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn manny, you always get the most interesting things. Where did you get that stabwood sleeve for the SL? I know my stabwood SL doesn't look even close to that purdy.

Polishing with micromesh.....on my Stabwood thread is where everyone shows off their Woodies and Polishing tips and stuff .... This mod was a dark blue with no details..... Polishing the exterior of the mod gets you to the inside.....

Beauty is in deep.......

5b11943417e890b5fdbef50543b7ccba.jpg

Sent fro

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Polishing with micromesh.....on my Stabwood thread is where everyone shows off their Woodies and Polishing tips and stuff .....
5b11943417e890b5fdbef50543b7ccba.jpg

Gonna look up that thread, that looks sick

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have this Steam Tuners and can't wick the damb thing.....
6d137ee70d8f66c61f227344320869d4.jpg

Insider RTA? Try a 2mm coil and pancake method for your wick tails. Cut them short and then fluff them out flat so it looks like a vertical pancake on either side of your coil. Make sure you're covering the juice flow holes
Hope that works for you!

Sent from the Death Star

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Insider RTA? Try a 2mm coil and pancake method for your wick tails. Cut them short and then fluff them out flat so it looks like a vertical pancake on either side of your coil. Make sure you're covering the juice flow holes
Hope that works for you!

Sent from the Death Star
Let me watch some pancake videos.... I'm using a 2 mm alien....ha ha.....
747335df3735b5a374399eecc0310af8.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That is the original Stabwood from the mod........

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Big clouds for the weekend. FYI for anyone stashing up on molicel batteries, they do not fit in this mod.

6fd549468470651c2487644ac37e54e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Can you try something? Someone else mentioned that problem also, but when they put them in a certain way they did fit. Like try putting them in left side first or right side first or , Oh heck let me go see if I can find the post LOL

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Mykreign Found the post..................here it is ..................I've got them to fit. For some reason have to put neg end ones in first. All sorted now . So I think what he means is put the ones with the neg UP in first (ie: positive down ) LOL hell, try it both ways. I don't have any mollies so I can't try it.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
aaah I'm doing a little Steam Crave today too! I'm enjoying the new top cap quite a bit! yes, there is a bit of overhang but it does not bother me much.

IMG_20190330_121553702.jpg

No laughing at my coils..............a coil builder I am not! :)

IMG_20190330_121610619.jpg

Change it up a bit.

IMG_20190330_121818622.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please, give us your thoughts...
Vapes pretty good. I used the included coils. I think it'll be better with my own coils. I like powerful crackling :)

Lots of airflow. Easy to fill. Easy to build. I like the drip tip. I'm not sure how much juice it holds. Capacity might be an issue. I went through a full tank in an hour but it was a fresh wick so some of it probably soaked into the dry cotton.

Only problem I had was the top oring on the deck came off when I pulled the cap off. Put it back on and then somewhere between cleaning and building the oring popped up on both sides of the wicking channels. I didn't notice so I wicked it, primed it, then had to pull my wet wicks out to put the oring back.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapes pretty good. I used the included coils. I think it'll be better with my own coils. I like powerful crackling :)

Lots of airflow. Easy to fill. Easy to build. I like the drip tip. I'm not sure how much juice it holds. Capacity might be an issue. I went through a full tank in an hour but it was a fresh wick so some of it probably soaked into the dry cotton.

Only problem I had was the top oring on the deck came off when I pulled the cap off. Put it back on and then somewhere between cleaning and building the oring popped up on both sides of the wicking channels. I didn't notice so I wicked it, primed it, then had to pull my wet wicks out to put the oring back.

I'll give mine a go soon, just not today, and watch out for the oring. Thx for the feedback.

VU Sponsors