Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twinsies
8ebcc0e170f57020c8ae9feae682d137.jpg
I need to get the film off the lens on my camera, but this is what the rainbow looks like on my Cut. Actually your cut still. I haven't set the other one up yet. I would have preferred purple, but not TOO bad at least.
20190212_182939_cr.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still love that little Dpro mod. Fantastic for what it is.

Are you running mesh on that?

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. That's a dead Rabbit now that I look closer :D

And where pray tell did you get that purple bottle? My DD bottles do not include purple.
The ds bottles? Look at district5
Great sale

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great sale
You mean they have different colors aside from what's in the variety sets? I did not know that. I wish I would have bought two of those mods now when Direct Vapor had em for 50 clams during the holidays.

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean they have different colors aside from what's in the variety sets? I did not know that. I wish I would have bought two of those now when Direct Vapor had em for 50 clams during the holidays.
Ohh wait...your the guy who just ordered right? Yeah...they put white now...these are from 528. Sorry...i forgot that.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great sale.

By "DD" I meant Defiant Designs.

Ohh wait...your the guy who just ordered right? Yeah...they put white now...these are from 528. Sorry...i forgot that.
Yeah, I ordered 20 bottles (4 5 color variety packs) for that giveaway price, but no purple. Red, Blue, Green, White and black.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By "DD" I meant Defiant Designs.

Yeah, I ordered 20 bottles (4 5 color variety packs) for that giveaway price, but no purple. Red, Blue, Green, White and black.
Yeah i know what you meant. Don't know why they not giving purple..

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Closest I have to a purple mod: Jinamods Wood Fairy Mod clone
I'd stripped the coatings off, de-leaded the brass, and waxed the wood. Then, just left it alone to patina.

IMG_20190212_211003.jpg

It's well-worn and about 4yrs old now so not very vibrant. Still fun. :)

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want the Dreamer/Ardent combo too. That is one wicked setup and you can take the 510 off and turn it into a classic hybrid too.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's pretty tough and gives a bit of grippiness to the body of the mod. Definitely use a 30T in that one.
30T is a 20700 isn't it? Or is it 21700? I forget. But all I have are 18650's. I don't even have a charger that supports 2x700 batteries. I know, I should get with the times, but haven't bought a mod in a long time. To give you an idea the newest mod I have is the NCII-25 I think LOL. Been a while haha.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30T is a 20700 isn't it? Or is it 21700? I forget. But all I have are 18650's. I don't even have a charger that supports 2x700 batteries. I know, I should get with the times, but haven't bought a mod in a long time. To give you an idea the newest mod I have is the NCII-25 I think LOL. Been a while haha.
Yeah, the Samsung 30T is a 21700. It comes with an 18650 adapter, but you won't get it's full potential out of it with even a 20S inmho.
Not trying to spend your money for you, but yes. Perfect excuse for a new charger and batteries too :D LIW has ridiculously cheap prices and first rate batteries.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the Samsung 30T is a 21700. It comes with an 18650 adapter, but you won't get it's full potential out of it with even a 20S inmho.
Not trying to spend your money for you, but yes. Perfect excuse for a new charger and batteries too :D LIW has ridiculously cheap prices and first rate batteries.
I'll check it out. I need a second charger anyways. Yes, I need new batteries and a charger, that's it muhahaha

Last edited:

VU Sponsors