Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this today. But screwed up the juice when I filled it. Put peach cobbler. Opened the juice flow and let it settle. Grabbed rainbow sherbet on accident and topped it off. Whoops.
1f00450f97c37244f683831e8ca79ccf.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this today. But screwed up the juice when I filled it. Put peach cobbler. Opened the juice flow and let it settle. Grabbed rainbow sherbet on accident and topped it off. Whoops.
1f00450f97c37244f683831e8ca79ccf.jpg

I hate when that happens! All that aside what do you think about the setup? Enjoy the build I left in there for you?

Sent from my pants.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate when that happens! All that aside what do you think about the setup? Enjoy the build I left in there for you?

Sent from my pants.
Dude it was a perfect build. Exactly what I was going to put in it. I like low builds but below .15 for me is too much. What was in there was between .22 and .17. My reader has always fluctuated when it first reads. But I always double check on the voopoo. .22 It's perfect. Thanks again man.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude it was a perfect build. Exactly what I was going to put in it. I like low builds but below .15 for me is too much. What was in there was .22 and .17. My reader has always fluctuated when it first reads. But I always double check on the voopoo. .22 It's perfect. Thanks again man.

Awesome! 0.2 was always my limit for subohm. Could never understand why people would vape anything under that... but hey, if it works right?

Sent from my pants.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen a couple ppl with 1 of those blu's. Did you guys get it from ejuices.com? They have them for 1$ shipped.
That's where. I was lucky enough to get 4 before they started the 1 per house hold thing. You can switch out juice to suit your needs also. The 24mg was killer so I put 12mg blackberry breeze in one and 12mg twin mint gum in another. Rest were pif kits

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
That's where. I was lucky enough to get 4 before they started the 1 per house hold thing. You can switch out juice to suit your needs also. The 24mg was killer so I put 12mg blackberry breeze in one and 12mg twin mint gum in another. Rest were pif kits
I just ordered my 1. Don't know what juice it comes with or what's available or cost. I'll try it as is then see, or pif. Are they refillable?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered my 1. Don't know what juice it comes with or what's available or cost. I'll try it as is then see, or pif. Are they refillable?
Probably isn't supposed to be but yes they are refillable

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are killin me with the billet boxes, caught myself browsing through sites looking at them, really don’t need another rabbit hole to fall down :gaah:
Just put the elbow grease to this today
FCF88_E92-3776-4002-95_EC-_F90135_D501_C6.jpg
They're a nice all in one that's pretty versatile. From stock Atlantis coils to MTL rbas and all in between.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cloud Laboratory 20700 Xmod. Switchfet V2 unregulated mod with Hadeon on top. Built it myself and can't believe it's actually vaping!
369d02b80a294880b39253db924b81d0.jpg

Sent from my pants.
Very nice!!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Except I paid the almost double to get the professional plastic from Shapeways haha!
Well worth it IMO. I won't be selling this one mostly bc I'm not sure the soldering is good enough to make someone else's problem! Still hits freaking hard though!

Sent from my pants.
Oh wow you had to solder it too. That is some Assembly. I just "learned" how the other week.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is pretty. The new wasp mod?

Yup. I like it. My only single complaint is that the tip that comes with it is super loose. Otherwise, not too heavy, fits in my hand well, hits well. Def a good work mod.....and it’s sparkly!

VU Sponsors