Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just got the medusa today cheap for 580 PHP (about 11 USD). Good performance with just using round 24g kanthal wire .35 ohms..not a fan of the drip tip though, but for the price..ill let it slide
266b586bb132ec1c07d682484b6e6e7f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
Put the squonk pin in...then u ready 2 ride

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocking the Pharaoh Twins today
97b33423ac3ab4a7eb4f587c2056734f.jpg

Ah the pharaoh dripper tank. Was my first rebuildable atomizer. Developed a love hate relationship with that thing. Haven't touched it in quite a while now tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ah the pharaoh dripper tank. Was my first rebuildable atomizer. Developed a love hate relationship with that thing. Haven't touched it in quite a while now tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah its ok so far..have a stupid coil in it right now that reads at .89 jumps all over to like .96...ss316l clapton

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He's funny but anytime you walk in the kitchen he runs to his bowl in the living room. Like I'm going to take his bowl away. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I know, they are so cute! You’re like “but I gave it to you, why would I take it?” :giggle:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What did it look like before? Looks nice now! Good job!
Thanx! It didn't last, though. It came with the "These Colors Don't Run" patriotic eagle panels. Just not my style. But I think I can and these down a little & put on a new paint job. We'll see.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes it's the 75C, thanks now evolv hosts all the themes in their forums

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mind sharing the name of it or even a link? My 250c should be here any day now and it’s my first dna. Trying to be prepared lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors