Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
53990f8d7858ebbdc0cb4a7fb63b1c70.jpg

cf388ea81936c71fce5823de8ddd4f6a.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm leaning towards to VT Inbox. Slightly pricy, but from what I'm reading is worth the extra $.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I looked at that and watched one review. The guy said the magnets were really weak but it was before they were for sale so they could have fixed that. I don’t wanna spend that much yet unless I know I like squonking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked at that and watched one review. The guy said the magnets were really weak but it was before they were for sale so they could have fixed that. I don’t wanna spend that much yet unless I know I like squonking.

The doors on my inbox are pretty good. I have 5 sets of doors and the all fit and hold great.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I completely understand. I'm looking at it more like, if I do like squonking & I want buy something that I am thing to be happy with for a long time & not have the itch to upgrade a couple months later. So far, this has been my mistake with vaping & I feel it has cost me a lot of unnecessary extra monies. It's also why getting a squonk kit is gonna take me a while. I'm not rushing into this one & I will be doing as much research as I possibly can.

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I completely understand. I'm looking at it more like, if I do like squonking & I want buy something that I am thing to be happy with for a long time & not have the itch to upgrade a couple months later. So far, this has been my mistake with vaping & I feel it has cost me a lot of unnecessary extra monies. It's also why getting a squonk kit is gonna take me a while. I'm not rushing into this one & I will be doing as much research as I possibly can.

I hope you'll find something you'll be happy with and squonking will curb your shinyitis. It did not in my case, nor did I expect it to :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been told for years I'm cold as ice. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Ahh :) Told by whom.. the local populace? A cold thing do say unto others, which would also explain why "no one has any" :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@DiggityDan It's delicious! It's sweet (but not too sweet), and definitely tastes like vanilla cake. I also use it to mix with other juices, too - one of my favorites being a 50/50 mix with Golden Ticket chocolate milk by MET4.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
thanks - I like it a lot. I got a little rambunctious and smudged the clear coat a bit. Gonna have to give it a light sanding and an additional clear coat tomorrow.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Is that a Flave Ti? I have one on the way from a trade and I. AM. STOKED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yup. So far, it's a fantastic flavor RDA with just a very lightly restrictive airflow. I'm diggin' it so far.

VU Sponsors