Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My new baby!
This thing is sweet!

51b9d1d455654fce2f8c9db5f69209e3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

I'm really in love with mine. Glad I spent the money on it.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocking the Aimidi and the OBS Crius tonight. 1st attempt with TC on this mod and it is doing surprisingly well. Getting a good bicep workout lifting this beast but I am liking it.

9657aa2904558962957ae3a5d8cae1fa.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad to hear, it's supposed to be rugged AKA heavy as hell lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 93393
finally got the thor rta set up. got this as a novelty from the guy at my local shop, who got it in trade specifically thinking i would want it for the hammer of god (thor+hammer of god=makes sense). it was a bit of a hassle to build and wick. its quite interesting though, you could put two different juices in it if you wanted. it can also be built as a single/normal rta (with regular size or double sized tank), an rda (rta mode with no chimney), or this config (two decks/separate tanks). it has fancy engraving and good machining. a slightly restricted lung hit (even fully opened).

heres a deck shot after glowing/before wicks. build is my typical series fused claptons x2. comes to .2 ohms. running on regulated series mode on max on ncII.
View attachment 93394
Seen that a while ago but thought to much trouble be a double tank , but you got some good builds in yours i guess theres something for everyone with all the variety out there now ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seen that a while ago but thought to much trouble be a double tank , but you got some good builds in yours i guess theres something for everyone with all the variety out there now ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
yeah its interesting to try out. that was my first day using it, and it turned out that i didnt wick it perfectly, so the top tank was draining slower than the bottom one (edit - i discovered that the chimney is the juice flow, and i had it too tight. it works fine now with both decks. rookie mistake lol). i ended up emptying the rest of the top into the bottom and running it in normal rta mode. its a lot of work to set up, will probably always have that wicking issue when you use two decks, and imo it looks dumb as hell like that :giggle:

it vapes great in both modes though. i would call it a flavor tank, though it blows pretty crazy clouds at 6v with 4 coils. the airflow at max is still a little tight (would say its close to the griffin 22 or petri rta). heres a shot of it in normal rta mode.
thor2.JPG

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another vape for today -- just rebuilt my Anarchist x Aria Built "Sleeper" and put it on my T-Priv with Jam Monster Strawberry inside.

View attachment 93592

Am I the only who thinks the design on the T-Priv looks like a profile of Optimus Prime? I watched Grimm’s review on it and was shocked he never mentioned as he’s a big Transformers fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Am I the only who thinks the design on the T-Priv looks like a profile of Optimus Prime? I watched Grimm’s review on it and was shocked he never mentioned as he’s a big Transformers fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You're right -- it does look like Transformers!

VU Sponsors