Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, im debating on my first squonker and that wrsith looks nice. Was thinking boxer but that is nice. ..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How you guys doing? Been a minute since I scoped the scene in here, hope everyone is grrreat!
My hussied up Nasy Mod, customed by Nate at Modz by Nasy ♡ along with a matchy powdercoated, laser-etched RTIC tumbler for my hubby.
Skinny Dual 18650 PWM

Attachments

• IMG_20170623_161345_952.jpg
    IMG_20170623_161345_952.jpg
    910.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got bored at lunch
3fb1177ab1452f96a5c21eea82145a37.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, im debating on my first squonker and that wrsith looks nice. Was thinking boxer but that is nice. ..

The boxer is pretty nice. Just add some thread tape around the bottle and you're good to go. I ordered a softer bottle per every review said it came with a hard bottle. Mine actually isn't bad so I'll keep the extra for later. Or another squonker.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The boxer is pretty nice. Just add some thread tape around the bottle and you're good to go. I ordered a softer bottle per every review said it came with a hard bottle. Mine actually isn't bad so I'll keep the extra for later. Or another squonker.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah, heard that

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally got these.
c167e7850536d1e264cb6db71aae0361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey so I ordered the blue one and my build is meh...what are you running in there, I put in a dual Clapton at 5 wraps and it's taking forever to ramp up. Should I just go round wire?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey so I ordered the blue one and my build is meh...what are you running in there, I put in a dual Clapton at 5 wraps and it's taking forever to ramp up. Should I just go round wire?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right now I have a kanthal 26g dual parallel, 5 wrap, 3mm, .12 ohms. Hits really good. Ramps up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I bought 2 VGOD clone RTAs and decided to try them out in my oldest mech mods, both Tugboats.

Damn! It's so pretty I don't want to use it... Wrong!
It hits like a freight train.
Dual Alien coils coming in at 2.5 ohms.
dc7d89c3033ac6ff93d13961b46d25d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Picked myself up a aromamizer supreme yesterday. I have the aromamizer plus already and absolutely love it, so when I saw this on sale at my local shop I had to get it. I'm running 26*2 nichrome with 38g nichrome wrap parallel fused Claptons. ID 3mm 6 wraps. I'm loving this setup right now. Im vaping cloud9 vampires blood 3nic. Flavor profile is fresh strawberries and cream. I recommend the juice is well, it's got a smooth creamy flavor that is spot on.
ef3428ffc37f78984e1450f9a5584450.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors