Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Squid Industries Double Barrel 2.1 ️ Reload RTA HCigar VT Inbox ️ VV Pulse 22

4f150234ae5d804d2e3ae57dbfa8800f.jpg

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Capture_zpslnyy7w8z.png

Smok Alien with an Avocado 24 and a Street Wrapz mod skin, pic is a little fuzzy, but it's old grey wood

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 89519

I finally got around to the RY4 from VVV. I don't know if it is the tobacco flavor or WTA's, but it helped negate my cravings for a cigarette with my morning coffee and at the end of the night. (Tarot Nano with Amigo tank)

After vaping for 16 months, I finally had my first day without a cigarette today in 21 years.
I appreciate all of the support and advice that I've received here. Kudos to you, VU; you helped make this day happen.
:vino:

Attachments

• RenderedContent-B0E8CA22-E8E4-47AA-9EA1-EF719B1D2D01.JPG
    RenderedContent-B0E8CA22-E8E4-47AA-9EA1-EF719B1D2D01.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 44

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
some new stuff came in :

new pocket combo: P80 with Serpent SMM

And new matchy matchy tank for my old Xvostick, the Sapor, top air so no risc of leaking in the atty well, and perfect size for it....$10 tank in $220 mod, perfect match :)

And my trusty Pico also got a new tank to play with, the Serpent alto, nice and small setup:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 89519

I finally got around to the RY4 from VVV. I don't know if it is the tobacco flavor or WTA's, but it helped negate my cravings for a cigarette with my morning coffee and at the end of the night. (Tarot Nano with Amigo tank)

After vaping for 16 months, I finally had my first day without a cigarette today in 21 years.
I appreciate all of the support and advice that I've received here. Kudos to you, VU; you helped make this day happen.
:vino:
Dude! Congrats!!! What a great feeling!!!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but that can also be said about almost any aspect of vaping.
Not really. Battery explosions and "any aspect of vaping" are seriously not to be confused IMO, but anyway... I tend to agree it doesn't matter as long as people know what they're doing─not trying to suggest that you don't (but rather, some don't).

VU Sponsors