Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Steam Rabbit and CSMNT today...

681763a9adaf4fdbd3b1adf70e4e5f05.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When there's a sale whatcha gonna do? Count the days until your vape mail shows up!
6b8d753f9bb4746e36bb560816076685.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Lol, I thought I was in the vape mail thread, my bad, can't hold all that stuff in one hand and take a pic with the other

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't find any of those in stock, I need an AEGIS in my life

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, there was some delays in shipment from suppliers/manufacturer.
My local store (Australia in case you ask lol) has the silver/brown and full black in stock which is good. No gun metal or yellow yet as they couldn't get any in.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But it's a Wismec so there must be at least SOMETHING terrible horrible no good bad about it?
just kidding!
@Carambrda.
I don't wish bad on anyone. There's no hate here. I hope everyone's purchase of a Wismec is a positive experience. I wish same for everyone with whatever they buy.

There's no "I win-You lose." People come here asking questions seeking information on a particular product or brand. Those who have experience with that product or brand will share such information.

Intelligent members will combine that information with other information they have gathered before making a decision to purchase a particular product. And when they make that decision, I wish them the best. And I hope the product they buy kicks ass.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ae51aaa96643a35c9909bd285ac16dff.jpg

Got my Alien going tonight with the limitless rda (anyone use that anymore besides me?). I like the color change it does and love the flavor I get from it.

Sent from a pay phone
I like the look of the rda, and now after you saying it changes colour, I'm definitely going to look into getting one, how much was yours please skullz?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the look of the rda, and now after you saying it changes colour, I'm definitely going to look into getting one, how much was yours please skullz?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
I paid shop prices for it...if I remember correctly it was about $60. I have had it a while now, I got it when it first came out. They are probably cheaper now since they have been out a while.

VU Sponsors