Become a Patron!

The OFFICIAL Aspire Speeder owners thread...

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love the Minikin V2 I have 2 in the rainbow! I also really like the Minikin V1.5 -I have 2 of those too!
I am really liking the Asvape Michael 200w - I have the Stabwood edition and want to get the Asvape Lucifer next!

I ordered a Minikin V2 yesterday.. a purple one.. LOL
They are only $65.00 at EightVape.com....

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I ordered a Minikin V2 yesterday.. a purple one.. LOL
They are only $65.00 at EightVape.com....
You will love it!!!!!
I have the Minikin V1.5 in purple!
I would love to get another V2 in Grit or white!
I used to order all the time from eightvape all the time- but they started charging NY tax and now shipping = not cheap- I use a couple of other places now and it works out cheaper than eightvape and have been pleased!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the Minikin V2 I have 2 in the rainbow! I also really like the Minikin V1.5 -I have 2 of those too!
I am really liking the Asvape Michael 200w - I have the Stabwood edition and want to get the Asvape Lucifer next!
I really like the look of that Asvape Michael myself. I only have a couple mods in my rotation at the moment, mainly the tesla wye and the tesla nano steampunk.
Been really impressed with how the latest tesla mods perform.
I have about 8 other mods I don't even use but I have fell in love with the minikin V2 after trying my friends at the vape shop, it feels like the battlestar or tesla wye in the hand. I like that kind of aesthetics. Prefer triangular mods in shape to boxy mods.
Mods like the cuboid or alien feel too small, and ones like the Xcube ultra are too big.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You will love it!!!!!
I have the Minikin V1.5 in purple!
I would love to get another V2 in Grit or white!
I used to order all the time from eightvape all the time- but they started charging NY tax and now shipping = not cheap- I use a couple of other places now and it works out cheaper than eightvape and have been pleased!

Thanks.. I was tempted to get the chrome gold, but afraid the finish will ware off over time and handling...
Most stuff I order from ElementVapes because they have great prices, and a good selection of quality stuff, like
tons of different RDA's...

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really like the look of that Asvape Michael myself. I only have a couple mods in my rotation at the moment, mainly the tesla wye and the tesla nano steampunk.
Been really impressed with how the latest tesla mods perform.
I have about 8 other mods I don't even use but I have fell in love with the minikin V2 after trying my friends at the vape shop, it feels like the battlestar or tesla wye in the hand. I like that kind of aesthetics. Prefer triangular mods in shape to boxy mods.
Mods like the cuboid or alien feel too small, and ones like the Xcube ultra are too big.

Me too, I like that shape the best, that's why the wismec rx3 gets so much use.. I love the weight and hand feel.
I am all the time knocking over my smoant Charon TC because it's so thin and rounded edges...

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks.. I was tempted to get the chrome gold, but afraid the finish will ware off over time and handling...
Most stuff I order from ElementVapes because they have great prices, and a good selection of quality stuff, like
I'm after the gold one myself :) I don't really mind the finish cos would just get a wrap. My local shop has it for $65.00 & the cloud beast for $20.00 :) they're not following the TPD restrictions which is pretty cool so I'm gonna grab a cloud beast and a cleito 120 before they get busted. They do some 120ml bottles too.
Gonna get a little stash going :D

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, I like that shape the best, that's why the wismec rx3 gets so much use.. I love the weight and hand feel.
I am all the time knocking over my smoant Charon TC because it's so thin and rounded edges...
+1 for that! I'm torn between getting the minikin or rx3. I don't really use TC so either would be cool!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Samsung 25rs are the only batteries I use, I scrapped my 30Q batteries when I got my cloud beast an started vaping 100w plus.
I highly recommend them.

I'm glad your speeder is sorted, I'm ordering one when I get paid :) I don't really need a new mod, I'm really happy with my most recent purchase the tesla wye but this is an aspire mod so I must own it! Been impressed with my archon an still am a year later but been waiting for a more solid one! Although suprisingly my archon survived the concrete.
My tesla has been dropped loads so must be some durable plastic. I bought these two mods reluctantly and am glad I did.
Not sure why you would scrap the 30q's. By Mooch's testing they fair about the same as 25r's, just with 500 additional mah. The 25r's have a 20a rating on the label, the 30q's a 15a on the label but his testing came out as 20a cdr for both and 25a mva for both. The 30q's should be a slightly better battery just for the extra 500mah runtime.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachments/img_0706-jpg.686753/

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure why you would scrap the 30q's. By Mooch's testing they fair about the same as 25r's, just with 500 additional mah. The 25r's have a 20a rating on the label, the 30q's a 15a on the label but his testing came out as 20a cdr for both and 25a mva for both. The 30q's should be a slightly better battery just for the extra 500mah runtime.

Cos of misinformation. I have just done some research so I apologize. There's a shop near me who said the 25rs are 30a.
I'm at my wits end with them being so uneducated but luckily I have a mate who manages a vape shop near me an said the 30qs will be fine in my tesla nano (my most used mod.) So now they are getting use again.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good choice- the chrome finishes are more fragile- mine is starting to wear off in the front and bottom of the V2 and the chrome finishes are fingerprint magnets for sure!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
When I looked at the speeder at the shop I thought it looked a bit cheap y'know :(
I don't think the Speeder looks cheaply made- more mods are using more plastic for the lighter feel- the Minikin V2 while small is quite heavy! I really like how the Speeder looks, more rounded- more modern! Much better made than I thought it would be!
Very lightweight almost all plastic mod is the Yosta Livepor 160w dual battery- looks very cheap, but one of my favorite mods! I think I paid under $26.00 for it from FT and use it daily! I love that FT sells replacement sleeves for around $2.00 each- so I can change out and have many colors- I wish more mods did this!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Tina from Aspire emailed me and all is fine with my Speeder mod- it is working correctly- it is showing the stages of ramp up to my wattage- where other mods don't show this! She had a video of her mod acting the same way! She referred to it as a pot that starts to boil getting up to the temp- not all at once! I wish I could show the video, but I cannot get the link to work here!
She also said I should be using a 25 amp High Drain battery for low resistance- so I will use either my new Samsung 25 (green)
or my LG He4 (yellow) which is a high drain battery!
I am relieved that my mod is fine and working correctly! I am using my Speeder now and No worries!

Sorry Snap not buying that about your batteries and what Aspire said what ones were you using again?

you aren't vaping this at 200w on a 0.15ohm coil or 70w on a 0.5 Ohm coil you are vaping this at 55/25w well within

Yeah @SnapDragon NY aspire meant 25amp battery like the VTC5a rather than he model 25R I think

still what batteries were you using before did you say? Make and model still think this sounds fishy from them gonna have a go later myself see what's whats on it

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think the Speeder looks cheaply made- more mods are using more plastic for the lighter feel- the Minikin V2 while small is quite heavy! I really like how the Speeder looks, more rounded- more modern! Much better made than I thought it would be!
Very lightweight almost all plastic mod is the Yosta Livepor 160w dual battery- looks very cheap, but one of my favorite mods! I think I paid under $26.00 for it from FT and use it daily! I love that FT sells replacement sleeves for around $2.00 each- so I can change out and have many colors- I wish more mods did this!
Probably different when I have it in person, I thought the archon & tesla wye looked cheap and now I use them daily!
Going from my tesla nano to the wye I couldn't even feel it in my hands.
But yeah the minikin V2 ain't the lightest but I love the feel in my hands.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Snap not buying that about your batteries what ones were you using again? you aren't vaping this at 200w on a 0.15ohm coil or 70w on a 0.5 Ohm coil you are vaping this at 75/25w well within

Yeah @SnapDragon NY aspire meant 25amp battery like the VTC5a rather than he model 25R I think

still what batteries were you using before did you say? Make and model still think this sounds fishy gonna have a go later myself see what's what on it
The VTC5AS popped to mind with me as well, I got mixed up cos I looked at the batteries in my G-Priv an they are Sony ones. I was stupidly fooled by the colour so yeah its the Sony batteries I use for higher wattage not the Samsung ones!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks so nice! I went to the shop earlier & reserved a purple one :) will have it in a week

I wish they had orange.. that my favorite color.. but I didnt like the brown, green, etc.. maybe black, but wanted
to be a little different and add some color to my life.... LOL...
Spent the better part of the day watching reviews when I was supposed to be working...

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The VTC5AS popped to mind with me as well, I got mixed up cos I looked at the batteries in my G-Priv an they are Sony ones. I was stupidly fooled by the colour so yeah its the Sony batteries I use for higher wattage not the Samsung ones!

This is from Mooch's blog, in case u dont already have it..
He is the ONLY guy I listen to regarding li ion batteries.....

18650 batteries.jpg

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Well, I havent had mine appart yet, but I can see where they cut corners for the price point w/o making
it look cheap... the battery door is a good example.. but I saw Daniel take one apart on Youtube and I was
surprised to see that they actually put little clear plastic protectors around all the buttons to keep juice
from fucking up the board... I think that's an awesome touch....
Check out his vid if you havent already....

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Right Snap this is what I can see in wattage mod

At rest
IMG_2052.JPG
Under load
IMG_2053.JPG

The batteries do dip under load but that's normal for any mod what you are seeing on my screen is output information. Don't confuse this information with actual battery amp draw though the input current will be lower

Input draw the one you care about for selecting batteries

watts / number of batteries / low voltage cut off per battery (3v on the speeder) / chip efficiency

So

71 / 2 / 3 / 0.95 = 12.4 amps

Or in your case

55 / 2 / 3 / 0.95 = 9.64 amps

So unless you are caining this above 115w you won't need the VTC5a battery :) a 3000mah battery like the 30q or VTC6 will suffice and get best run time on here for you

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I havent had mine appart yet, but I can see where they cut corners for the price point w/o making
it look cheap... the battery door is a good example.. but I saw Daniel take one apart on Youtube and I was
surprised to see that they actually put little clear plastic protectors around all the buttons to keep juice
from fucking up the board... I think that's an awesome touch....
Check out his vid if you havent already....
I didn't realise Daniel had put a review up. I'll have to check that out!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

At rest
View attachment 92190
Under load
View attachment 92191

The batteries do dip under load but that's normal for any mod what you are seeing on my screen is output information. Don't confuse this information with actual battery amp draw though the input current will be lower

watts / number of batteries / low voltage cut off per battery (3v on the speeder) / chip efficiency

So

Or in your case

So unless you are caining this above 115w you won't need the VTC5a battery :) a 3000mah battery like the 30q or VTC6 will suffice and get best run time on here for you
I find that 30qs always do great under 120 watts so this is definitely correct.
I was using sonys for my cloud beast but it's overkill so didn't last long!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sorry Snap not buying that about your batteries and what Aspire said what ones were you using again?

you aren't vaping this at 200w on a 0.15ohm coil or 70w on a 0.5 Ohm coil you are vaping this at 55/25w well within

still what batteries were you using before did you say? Make and model still think this sounds fishy from them gonna have a go later myself see what's whats on it
I was using the LG brown
Now I am using the LG yellow He4

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I was using the LG HG2- Brown 3000 mAh

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

At rest
View attachment 92190
Under load
View attachment 92191

So

Or in your case

OK Thanks!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I was using the LG HG2- Brown 3000 mAh

See they are plenty good enough Snap for the wattage you are using especially if you use them in the Michael and Minikin ...when you fire the button does it drop further than my second pic?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
See they are plenty good enough Snap for the wattage you are using especially if you use them in the Michael and Minikin ...when you fire the button does it drop further than my second pic?
No my battery level drops like yours, but then goes back up! My biggest worry was when pushing the button and seeing the reading go to zero,30w and then to 55w- but that is a normal function of this mod- what I thought was battery lag is deliberately done by the mod to ramp up the wattage!
I even think the LG browns are OK- but Tina suggested using a High Drain 25A battery, I have the LG HE4 yellow- remember I am breaking in my new coil at 55w! It is rated for 100w-200w coil- since I have never used that high a wattage before- trying to do that slowly to see if I like vaping at over 100w. Then I should be using High Drain batteries and of course I will go thru battery life much faster with the higher wattages!.
I am using the Cobra tanks on the Michael and the Minikin V2 coil rated up to 35w and vaping those at 30w so I think the LG HG2 are OK! Much lower wattage and longer battery life!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
No my battery level drops like yours, but then goes back up! My biggest worry was when pushing the button and seeing the reading go to zero,30w and then to 55w- but that is a normal function of this mod- what I thought was battery lag is deliberately done by the mod to ramp up the wattage!
I even think the LG browns are OK- but Tina suggested using a High Drain 25A battery, I have the LG HE4 yellow- remember I am breaking in my new coil at 55w! It is rated for 100w-200w coil- since I have never used that high a wattage before- trying to do that slowly to see if I like vaping at over 100w. Then I should be using High Drain batteries and of course I will go thru battery life much faster with the higher wattages!.
I am using the Cobra tanks on the Michael and the Minikin V2 coil rated up to 35w and vaping those at 30w so I think the LG HG2 are OK! Much lower wattage and longer battery life!

Ok glad it's working for you now ;)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping 100+ watts is insane, I have to use lower wattage tanks/RTA'S in the morning as I cough my guts up but some people do it 24/7 religiously. You may love it. For me it's 45 watts most of the time :)
If you are gonna vape 100+ watts use an RDA, makes all the difference.
There are a couple decent high wattage yanks bit it's finding the right coil.
I tried 4 different coils in my cloud beast before I stuck to one. Least an RDA you can customise your build

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Vaping 100+ watts is insane, I have to use lower wattage tanks/RTA'S in the morning as I cough my guts up but some people do it 24/7 religiously. You may love it. For me it's 45 watts most of the time :)
If you are gonna vape 100+ watts use an RDA, makes all the difference.
There are a couple decent high wattage yanks bit it's finding the right coil.
I tried 4 different coils in my cloud beast before I stuck to one. Least an RDA you can customise your build
I thought so too!
I am giving it a try and didn't spend alot on the Innokin Scion tank and coils, so no big investment if I don't like the Higher wattages! I do have Rtas- the Obs Engine(dual Coil), Crius and Ace and Coilart Mage.
I have 1 RDA the Twisted Messes. I don't like dripping- only use that to test juices before I dedicate a whole tank.
I just won an OBS Crius2 RTA (single coil) here in VU and waiting to see how I like that!
I have many factory coil tanks that I love like the Asvape Cobra,Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic,CoilArt Toruk,Tobeco STM and have mainly been an under 40w DL vaper-
Yes the Scion tank is used later in the day and slowly inching my way up in wattages, so far I like the tank and coils! Too High for morning for me too, I have been mainly using the Cobra and the Toruk tanks as they vape nice and love the lower profile of these tanks and the coils are affordable and long lasting!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought so too!
I am giving it a try and didn't spend alot on the Innokin Scion tank and coils, so no big investment if I don't like the Higher wattages! I do have Rtas- the Obs Engine(dual Coil), Crius and Ace and Coilart Mage.
I have 1 RDA the Twisted Messes. I don't like dripping- only use that to test juices before I dedicate a whole tank.
I just won an OBS Crius2 RTA (single coil) here in VU and waiting to see how I like that!
I have many factory coil tanks that I love like the Asvape Cobra,Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic,CoilArt Toruk,Tobeco STM and have mainly been an under 40w DL vaper-
Yes the Scion tank is used later in the day and slowly inching my way up in wattages, so far I like the tank and coils! Too High for morning for me too, I have been mainly using the Cobra and the Toruk tanks as they vape nice and love the lower profile of these tanks and the coils are affordable and long lasting!
I use a big baby beast for my main tank daily & with the X4 coil it actually matches flavour an performance of rebuildables I've tried! I'm not actually a big fan of RDA'S myself but I just know people get some amazing clouds from them.
I vape more for flavour, I find higher wattages get too warm for me...

How do you like the Asvape cobra?? It's on my wish list!

I see the speeder at my local comes as a kit, I'm gonna do some research into the tank!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I use a big baby beast for my main tank daily & with the X4 coil it actually matches flavour an performance of rebuildables I've tried! I'm not actually a big fan of RDA'S myself but I just know people get some amazing clouds from them.

I see the speeder at my local comes as a kit, I'm gonna do some research into the tank!

I'd would say skip the tank mate it's not as good as the beast tank imo while it's nice to have matchy matchy i found it to be just ok

But that's just my opinion others may disagree :)

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I love the Asvape Cobra tanks- I love my black one so much that I bought the Silver and the Gold too! These tanks are great for lower wattage vapers and the coils seem to last thru 90mls or more of liquid. No spit back or gurgle,the mouthpiece is very comfortable, love the very low profile, but hold 4mls of liquid! I have a very little leaking(usually means I need to change the coil)
The only con for me was getting my tanks apart the 1st time to clean the tank and prime the coil- maybe I have weak hands, but those tanks are tight at 1st- I used the Tobeco tool to help along with rubber gloves! I just wet the orings with eliquid before screwing the tank back together and much easier to get apart for coil change in the future!
These tanks look excellent on the Minikin V2- keeps this set up low and stealthy!
I love the Asvape Cobra tanks so much I bought the Asvape Michael 200w Stabwood edition to match! LOL!
I am not sure on the Tank that comes with the Speeder kit as I have the mod only! Probably many reviews of it on You Tube- but that tank would match the mod perfectly!
The gold Cobra tank is very bright shiny gold- different color gold than my Speeder gold which is more matte, not bright gold color! I use my Black Cobra on the Speeder and it looks great- there is a small gold band on the tank!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd would say skip the tank mate it's not as good as the beast tank imo while it's nice to have matchy matchy i found it to be just ok

But that's just my opinion others may disagree :)
The big baby is my favourite tank so I do think the tank will probably lack!
I love the Asvape Cobra tanks- I love my black one so much that I bought the Silver and the Gold too! These tanks are great for lower wattage vapers and the coils seem to last thru 90mls or more of liquid. No spit back or gurgle,the mouthpiece is very comfortable, love the very low profile, but hold 4mls of liquid! I have a very little leaking(usually means I need to change the coil)
The only con for me was getting my tanks apart the 1st time to clean the tank and prime the coil- maybe I have weak hands, but those tanks are tight at 1st- I used the Tobeco tool to help along with rubber gloves! I just wet the orings with eliquid before screwing the tank back together and much easier to get apart for coil change in the future!
These tanks look excellent on the Minikin V2- keeps this set up low and stealthy!
I love the Asvape Cobra tanks so much I bought the Asvape Michael 200w Stabwood edition to match! LOL!
I am not sure on the Tank that comes with the Speeder kit as I have the mod only! Probably many reviews of it on You Tube- but that tank would match the mod perfectly!
The gold Cobra tank is very bright shiny gold- different color gold than my Speeder gold which is more matte, not bright gold color! I use my Black Cobra on the Speeder and it looks great- there is a small gold band on the tank!
It sounds like it'll fit my needs. I vape 40-70 watts. You can't go wrong with black tanks either, they match anything :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Did you mean the athos tank skold? Sorry That's what I thought you meant when you said it comes in a kit and you'd look into it ....it's that tank I think is meh

Cobra is a solid atty slow burner though give it two tanks refill on a fresh coil before you judge it ;) oh and don't put the glass in an ultrasonic cleaner unless you don't want the film on it lol

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you mean the athos tank skold? Sorry That's what I thought you meant when you said it comes in a kit and you'd look into it ....it's that tank I think is meh

Cobra is a solid atty slow burner though give it two tanks refill on a fresh coil before you judge it ;) oh and don't put the glass in an ultrasonic cleaner unless you don't want the film on it lol
Yeah I did mean the athos tank & alot of tanks have break in periods so I'm cool with that :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I vape 4 the flavor also, that's why I use only RDA's, esp the kind with bottom airflow (Kennedy style)..
I hate having to use tanks because I just dont get that flavor, it's more a dry vape... and the only tank
i use is smok big baby.. it's the closest i have tried to an RDA...
I used to laugh at guys always dripping into an RDA.. fussing over wicks and coils, not anymore.. LOL

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape 4 the flavor also, that's why I use only RDA's, esp the kind with bottom airflow (Kennedy style)..
I hate having to use tanks because I just dont get that flavor, it's more a dry vape... and the only tank
i use is smok big baby.. it's the closest i have tried to an RDA...
I used to laugh at guys always dripping into an RDA.. fussing over wicks and coils, not anymore.. LOL
You've just found your right vape. There are good & bad an everything. I've tried some god awful RDA'S too!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You've just found your right vape. There are good & bad an everything. I've tried some god awful RDA'S too!

Me too.. when i got my first RDA's, I went cheap.. but a few of those turned out to have better flavor then
ones I paid $80.00 for... LOL... of course, they wont hold up as long...
I dont think i have found my right vape yet... i need to get into DIY juice.. cuz most of the ones i buy are
dissapointing.. i think they put too much flavoring in them.....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too.. when i got my first RDA's, I went cheap.. but a few of those turned out to have better flavor then
ones I paid $80.00 for... LOL... of course, they wont hold up as long...
I dont think i have found my right vape yet... i need to get into DIY juice.. cuz most of the ones i buy are
dissapointing.. i think they put too much flavoring in them.....
The only things I use are my big baby, cleito & goon. Everything else is gathering dust!

Also some of them when heated up contain dikatones, it's took me ages to find a flavour I like & I've stuck to it ever since.
Sure it's £13.00 for 30ml but it's better than anything I've tried. Did you ever try dinner lady lemon tart?? I can use it in any of my tanks/RDA'S an it still tastes amazing. I've had some liquids taste like crap in certain attys.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only things I use are my big baby, cleito & goon. Everything else is gathering dust!

Also some of them when heated up contain dikatones, it's took me ages to find a flavour I like & I've stuck to it ever since.
Sure it's £13.00 for 30ml but it's better than anything I've tried. Did you ever try dinner lady lemon tart?? I can use it in any of my tanks/RDA'S an it still tastes amazing. I've had some liquids taste like crap in certain attys.

Your the 3rd person on this forum to recommend dinner lady lemon tart.. so, that's good enough for me.. i will get some :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your the 3rd person on this forum to recommend dinner lady lemon tart.. so, that's good enough for me.. i will get some :)
I'm really fussy with liquids & I love that one so much. Once I find one I like I stick to it. I don't rotate flavours. Only time it changes is if the shop stops doing it but I highly recommend it :)

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm really fussy with liquids & I love that one so much. Once I find one I like I stick to it. I don't rotate flavours. Only time it changes is if the shop stops doing it but I highly recommend it :)

Expecting my 60ml bottle tomorrow from my friends at Breazy...
I am nearly certain I will like it, or maybe love it.. it's one of the most famous flavors
out there.. like Unicorn Milk... lol... but i like lemons better then milk... :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Expecting my 60ml bottle tomorrow from my friends at Breazy...
I am nearly certain I will like it, or maybe love it.. it's one of the most famous flavors
out there.. like Unicorn Milk... lol... but i like lemons better then milk... :)
*high five* I'm not keen on milky flavours in liquid, my friend vapes s strawberry milk one and I hate it :( I tried the strawberry custard one by dinner lady recently too an wasn't too impressed.
Your lucky you can get 60ml bottles. Fucking TPD round here! I have to get 0mg & add nicotine shots.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*high five* I'm not keen on milky flavours in liquid, my friend vapes s strawberry milk one and I hate it :( I tried the strawberry custard one by dinner lady recently too an wasn't too impressed.
Your lucky you can get 60ml bottles. Fucking TPD round here! I have to get 0mg & add nicotine shots.

I know, it may get that way here too, or worse, if the FDA has their way... It will depend on how much power
the vaping industry has, which means $$$$ of course.. last I checked, it was 8 billion in 2016...
But ciggies sales for US alone was 800 billion.... (according to Forbes)....
At least, the FDA will be in court over it for a few years should they decide to do something really stupid.
And millions will be forced to go back to supporting the tobacco industry...

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, it may get that way here too, or worse, if the FDA has their way... It will depend on how much power
the vaping industry has, which means $$$$ of course.. last I checked, it was 8 billion in 2016...
But ciggies sales for US alone was 800 billion.... (according to Forbes)....
At least, the FDA will be in court over it for a few years should they decide to do something really stupid.
And millions will be forced to go back to supporting the tobacco industry...
It has been said by my brother who works in a research lab they are trying to pass a law so that you can only use TC & no VW.
Personally I don't think it'll happen but it's a possibility.
Fucking hell we don't want it to get to the point where you can only use them shitty cartos/cigalikes again. I admit if it gets to that I'd end up smoking again!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It has been said by my brother who works in a research lab they are trying to pass a law so that you can only use TC & no VW.
Personally I don't think it'll happen but it's a possibility.
Fucking hell we don't want it to get to the point where you can only use them shitty cartos/cigalikes again. I admit if it gets to that I'd end up smoking again!

Yep.. High watt (anything over 10W) MOD's are the "over the edge- runaway - bad boy" for the FDA.. As is ANY ejuice
with a sweet flavor....
Cigalikes will always be available because they are accepted as a nicotine replacement which delivers about
the same amount as an approved gum, patch, etc......
But, the vape industry is worldwide, and it's a snowball rolling down-hill... So, no matter what the FDA rules, it will stay alive, even
if underground... which it practicly is now anyway... Like eBay, Paypal and Amazon banned vape stuff back in the 90's... thats why
no vape stores online will take Paypal.. and we all know those 3 guys are in bed together... You can buy coils, mod covers and
assorted shit, but not the mod's tanks or rda's .......

It' the "Wild West" of vaping :)

VU Sponsors