Become a Patron!

The new Science of Vaping Atlantis-Killer

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats up guys! Something pretty cool is about to hit the market, everyone talked about the Atlantis like it was the end of rebuildables, blah blah blah, it still left a lot to be desired. Chromed brass, which felt like plastic, airflow that was improved but still lacking for many of us... well the team at Science of Vaping (SOD 5k RDA + various Kayfun accessories) has brought a new atty to the masses... and it's shaping up to be something out of this world. I had the opportunity to try out the proto and it was all that it was hyped up to be!

The SOV Eclipse Tank
- Accepts Atlantis Coils
- Dual, massive airflow
- Solid 304 SS
- Pyrex Glass Tank with fire-polished ends
- Brass center pin
- PEEK insulators

Check out some pictures below:

and with this they are also releasing...

The Shift Mod

its a great low-cost option that still has that American Made quality.

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks nice! At $75 though, not nice enough. There just isn't anything (performance wise) that an atty can provide that warrants spending over $50. Why? Because we already have a bunch of fantastic RDAs, RTAs, and clearos at under $50.

The people looking to spend astronomical amounts on mods and attys, are usually doing so for novelty reasons, not for actual performance perks.

At $75, if this atty is as miraculous as you claim, it'll be cloned in a heartbeat, and offered for $25. I might try it then, but even then it would have to be EXTREMELY spectacular.

Oh, and I don't assume my response is the popular one. I'm just giving one man's honest opinion!

VU Sponsors