Become a Patron!

The new Jaybo atty?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Giving this one a look and it's confusing me, the post holes look weird and a pain in my ass....I was looking at the last version and the negative posts made me shy away from it. Now this thing just looks even worse....is it me or does the post holes look like they would pinch your wire every which way but the right way or am I looking at this wrong.

E1262840-5B38-409B-8322-49AB0A6ADC8E.png

Let's talk about it:)

Disco.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
gots to line them up just so.

Ya looks tricky as hell but amazing for those super fat coil builds.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm, for the price it's tempting just wondering if it would be just for crazy builds and just a standard 22-24g would be kinda pointless. Airflow options look neat though. Hmmm decisions decisions....maybe it would make me get out of my coil comfort zones and build some crazy shit. I have been wanting to further my coil building lately maybe this would be a good choice..

Sure would look sweet on top of the Jaybo mod about to come out, that's kinda what's making me look at it too:)

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I just ordered this thing.....I guess if it sucks and isn't for me I will let you guys know;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm actually going to the store to check it out!!

VAPE ON

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Received the rda and noisey cricket today the dripper is clean quality seems pretty good, I will post once I get it built and firing.

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Built dual 3 ml Clapton coils .5 ohms this fits fine the negative posts take a little care to get secured . I had to bend the negative leads to install the wick , great air even closed down to one hole at the top air flow. The flavor is good it is hot at higher wattage . Overall this is a nice addition especially for the priceimage.jpg

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent, I was hesitant when ordering but I think it will be cool.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The atty is getting decent reviews around here, I'm not crazy about the mix of Phillips head and hex screws. Why not stick with one? I could get over it I guess. It looks well built. I'm drooling over the noisy cricket mod however, it's a sexy, simple little mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
.5 ohm build at 50-60 watt no problem with heat the same build on the noisey cricket definetly too hot I don't have a lot of experience with mech mods mostly regulated variable wattage devices. The noisey cricket is simply made felt a little ehh prior to installing batteries. Once I installed batteries it tightened right up no rattle at all. It's super small it's not much more than some terminals wire and a switch. Pic compares it to istick 50 watt,sigelei 75tc and sigelei 150tcimage.jpgits slightly bigger than a battery case

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice,
If they included a Pom drip tip on this I will jump on this, for sure..

VAPE ON

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.5 ohm build at 50-60 watt no problem with heat the same build on the noisey cricket definetly too hot I don't have a lot of experience with mech mods mostly regulated variable wattage devices. The noisey cricket is simply made felt a little ehh prior to installing batteries. Once I installed batteries it tightened right up no rattle at all. It's super small it's not much more than some terminals wire and a switch. Pic compares it to istick 50 watt,sigelei 75tc and sigelei 150tcView attachment 32898its slightly bigger than a battery case

Is the noisy cricket double mAh or double voltage with the 2 18650's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It hits hard vaping cheap has a code brings it to less than $20

VU Sponsors