Become a Patron!

The much hated Flavor West thread.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Black Cherry is the only one I can tolerate...
That's good to know, as I have an FA order coming soon & BC made the cut. I'm liking most of my FA flavors so far, especially the fact that I don't need as high a percentage with them.
The Capella & TFA are pretty predictable when it comes to strength of flavor.
The LA & FW still haven't shown me much, but I haven't given up on them.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, it's not impressive, to say the least. I ended up mixing the Maraschino half & half with LA Cherry, which seems a little better, but still not great.
The reason why I haven't bought anymore FW is because I want to try the other three flavors first.

Medicine flower is a company I would like to try some flavors from they are all natural products so chances are probably easier to use. The white cherry looks amazing and had a really nice review on ELR that was actually fairly detailed....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Medicine flower is a company I would like to try some flavors from they are all natural products so chances are probably easier to use. The white cherry looks amazing and had a really nice review on ELR that was actually fairly detailed....
The all natural flavorings I have used change more during steeping than do the mainstream flavorings I have used.
Had natural Banana that was fairly horrible. forgot about it for a month or so. Stuff has smoothed right out and was quite tasty.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good to know, as I have an FA order coming soon & BC made the cut. I'm liking most of my FA flavors so far, especially the fact that I don't need as high a percentage with them.
The Capella & TFA are pretty predictable when it comes to strength of flavor.
The LA & FW still haven't shown me much, but I haven't given up on them.
YOU GOTTA TRY NATURAL FW ONES!!!
I have natural butterscotch, orange, ecto cooler, lemonade, and strawberry......all are pretty potent and very delicious!!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You get as much Diacetyl from smoking 1 cigarette as from a full day of vaping.
Daicetyl is quite tasty.
I will be honest I have had to steep way less since switching over with the exception of a few flavors like van custard v2. I really want to try and avoid as many unsafe things with vaping as I can, just because DIY has given me the ability to. This is just me of course but yeah some of those flavors taste great lol like cake batter by caps I put two drops in a ton of diff recipes because it makes em better. No its not a Diacetyl diet!! Just cant help but use it and I will prob go to the V2 when they release it but till then I gotta have it. I think some of the V2 flavors will end up being improved on if they didnt come out the way the company planned anyways. I think I read somewhere that it was an ingredient that has been attempted to be pulled from a lot of products other than vaping by the fda, and they supposedly wanna take it out of consumables completely. I hear thats why a lot of the flavoring companies have already been doing it and not JUST because of vapers. Not saying its true, but if it is you may have no choice but to eventually be diacetyl free lol.:cry:j/k

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU GOTTA TRY NATURAL FW ONES!!!
I have natural butterscotch, orange, ecto cooler, lemonade, and strawberry......all are pretty potent and very delicious!!

I agree, there Natural line has really impressed me. So far I have only tried the Natural Butterscotch, Pineapple and Orange but those 3 are as good if not better than the FA or INW versions, no need for FA Butterscotch anymore, the FW Natural Butterscotch kicks it's ass handily.

Stephan1eMitchell

Member For 4 Years
I know that just about everyone here has really nothing good to say about Flavor West.
First of all let it be known that I make ejuice for a small company and as much as I would like to order Flavor Arts, I can not find it in commercial quantities.
(I order flavors by the quart.).

Newbie question.... www.diy-ejuice.com lists all Flavour Art flavors in 1-liter bottles... doesn't it?

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Newbie question.... www.diy-ejuice.com lists all Flavour Art flavors in 1-liter bottles... doesn't it?
Nope click on the pic its for 10 ml lol and thats expensive....check out bullcityvapor or ecigexpress much cheaper and search for a coupon code I think ecx has one. But this is a flavor west thread so probably not the best thread to ask about flavor art stuff lol all good though....welcome to VU!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
appears that you are correct !
I guess I missed that nothing was said about prices but theres gotta be cheaper places to buy liters of it, maybe its a convenience thing for the op....Hey if his customers like it and dont care and hes making money thats all that matters right

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nicotineriver sells 32 oz bottles or most Fa flavors for less than half that($65) so thats a major rip off. Not sure if that site is in canadian dollars or not but even still it would be like 85 canadian.

Last edited:

Stephan1eMitchell

Member For 4 Years
nicotineriver sells 32 oz bottles or most Fa flavors for less than half that($65) so thats a major rip off. Not sure if that site is in canadian dollars or not but even still it would be like 85 canadian.

Duty bringing it into Canada would be pretty close to $15 which puts us into the $100 ballpark. Plus the extra week's wait while it travels from the USA to here. I miss living in the USA. :^( Oh well, you live with the choices you make! :^)

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's their Milk?
I recently received it but haven't tried it yet.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How's their Milk?
I recently received it but haven't tried it yet.

Pretty decent and some like it even better than TFA Dairy Milk in certain recipes.
Others Dairy flavors worth considering:
TFA Dairy Milk
FE Oak Milk (ECX only)
FA Condensed Milk
Hangsen Cream

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the FW Milk, some say they can detect a coconut note to it, I guess if your looking for it you can smell it but it has never shown in the flavor of the vape for me.

chrisjtown33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know that just about everyone here has really nothing good to say about Flavor West.
First of all let it be known that I make ejuice for a small company and as much as I would like to order Flavor Arts, I can not find it in commercial quantities.
(I order flavors by the quart.)
I have about 5 years diy experience and have been mixing commercially for about 2 years.

So for all those closet FW mixers feel free to post your impressions, experiences, and recipes here.
Don't worry, I won't steal your recipes. I have plenty of my own.
All of which are good sellers.

In my opinion FW taste like rubbing alcohol. I don't ever see using their products again. No matter what I do all I taste is alcohol when I use the flavors.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And FW BUTTCHEESE

Thanks for your review!
Sounds like a something that would meld well with a wide variety of tobacco or custard flavors. :question:

Ron
---
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."- Jack London

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your review!
Sounds like a something that would meld well with a wide variety of tobacco or custard flavors. :question:

Ron
---
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."- Jack London
yeah like M-type tobacco that shit is the nastiest stuff i have ever vaped it actually got so sick from it took weeks to get out of my nasal passages

valecci

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try this - all flavor west

11% Caramel Candy
9% Waffle
2% Peanut Butter
2% Madagascar Vanilla
1% Sweetener

Or

12%
10%
1%
1%
1%

I mix it both ways at 70vg/30pg and it's a shake and vape. Might be able to get away with cutting the flavor percentages down if you're gonna let it steep though. It's one of my most popular flavors with the second one being a variation.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if its that same type of sweet flavor mine had when I tried them way back. Granted I only tried like 4 or 5 I think a couple tobacco's, fruit stripe and a couple I do not remember but they all had a very district and similar sweet after taste that coated your mouth. Thats the only think holding me back from trying some of the cereal flavors people seem to like.
I made a tester of Fruit (circles/hoops?) at 6% recently. I tried it shake n vape. Bad idea! I got a waxy coating in my mouth that was really weird. I tried it today again with fear. It settled down alot but that weird taste is still there marginally.

VU Sponsors