Become a Patron!

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
400 Watts would be the equivalent of breathing fire! I mean how much is enough? If you really want to vape that hot, why not use a car battery at 12 volts and put a couple 12 gauge kanthal wires in a RDA? With the new regulations kicking in tomorrow I would say this is the exact opposite direction we want to go with the vape market. Just a ridiculous product to me, but hey, someone will buy it I am sure.

CV

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree. Enough is enough with the wattage wars. If you are running 200 watts constantly, you are nuts. There is no reason anymore to need to run silly high watts.

And 4 batteries? Why make mods bigger? If you can't pocket the mod, you won't use it every day or all the time. So sales will be weak.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no interest in 400 watts.
I DO have interest in this being added to my collection.
At first glance I though simply about the extended battery life.
Then it hit me that I could simply use a dual 18650 and carry an extra set.
Same reason I don't use my triple 18650 mods as much.
haha, we all have those moments once in a while.
But on a serious note, I'm sure it'll end up on my shelf simply for the collection concept of it all.

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While 300g (about ¾ of a pound) is heavy compared with a 200W device, SMOKTECH creates a surprisingly compact shape by sharing out the dimensions needed to support firmware and hardware. The Power Engine is just 93 x 44 x 57 mm.

power-engineer-400W.png

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's stupid heavy and no one is vaping at 400 watts.

Redundant comes to mind.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
what does a 40mm atomizer look like on it? I need a mod that will make the 40mm dump tank not look top heavy.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might do 400 watts at minimum resistance for 30 seconds with GOOD freshly charged batteries.
Might....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should send me one and let me do a true honest review..... My MannyScoot YouTube channel will attract some attention......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should get one to put The Modfather on it . ... With (2) 10 wrap aliens you need at least 300 watts to push them......
C360_2016-11-02-01-02-56-675.jpgC360_2016-11-02-01-01-31-411.jpgC360_2016-12-05-19-35-52-092.jpg
30a461906ca576dc67aec00f3597e6ff.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors