The Minion RDTA

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hole where you put it in. Acts like it's full and overflowing, but isn't.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have the same problem with the Scottua V1 clone, so I use a needle. Hopefully, the same problem won't be present with the V2 clone that's on a slowtech boat from China.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2gW7NPW.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dust drawer...no matt's house instead lol

yeah i want a top phil, side phil sucks imho

but i keep hearing single coils give better flavor and for the life of me I can not see how'but i would like less cloudage

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
On my way home from work there was a large Minion halloween decoration in a yard...I immediately wondered if Khassy and Teresa knew where their Minions were? lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My husband saw it and was like "I don't remember you having a yellow mod." Ummm... yeah... I got it awhile back... without telling you... (only I didn't say that last part. :teehee:
I did that to my wife with the wraith.lol. she just looked at it for a few and asked about . I told her I got it a while back. She confused it with the inbox and was like I thought it was silver. Nope just black.ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did that to my wife with the wraith.lol. she just looked at it for a few and asked about . I told her I got it a while back. She confused it with the inbox and was like I thought it was silver. Nope just black.ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pro tip: buy stuff, hide it in a drawer for a week or two, then when you pull it out, you can honestly say "I've had this for awhile now." :giggle: I've been doing it for decades.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
see thast the issue
admittedly, ive only tried a few things, but i have yet to find anything that truly keeps up or beats a griffin 22 in the flavor department
so far the griffin beats
vgod trick tanl
limitless plus ...but just barely
alpine
OG merlin
griffin 25 mini
OG mage
and im sure im forgetting a few

but im sure there are things out there as good or better then the griffin 22 but either not worth trying because they seem like a copy of the griffin or have something about them i dislike

i will probably give this one a shot unless the reviews come out and they all say flavor is weak
still need to get my hands on an aromamizer supreme v2 - from all accounts id like it but not sure about the remove the tank remove the base reinstall the deck on something to build and rewick
I have four griffin 22s and they really are awesome for flavor.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Think when I get round to getting a battlestar I’m gonna go with the camo version Snap really nice
I didn't realize how small the Battlestar actually is- just a tad taller than the Minikin V2 and much lighter! I really like the finish of my Battlestar CWC ,kinda rubbery. They had other Camos' but I really liked the gray,bronze and white digital I chose.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I had read something about that- @Khassy said to lift out one of the cotton wicks and it filled no problem!
Yeah, but that's a major PITA to do compared to other tanks. Heck, I should just drill a fill port in the side. Or at least an air release hole through the top of the deck. Anything.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah, but that's a major PITA to do compared to other tanks. Heck, I should just drill a fill port in the side. Or at least an air release hole through the top of the deck. Anything.
I agree, shouldn't be that hard to fill! There is no where for the air to escape to allow the juice to fill in, so I did as Khassy suggested and while that does work, there must be an easier way!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm guessing that the designer never had to pour anything out of a can like evaporated milk. Everyone who has knows you have to poke an air hole and a pour hole. :giggle:
And those of us older than dirt remember using a church key on soda or beer cans in the days before flip/pop tops... You kids have it sooo easy now...:giggle:
624513.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
so its hard to fill, glad i didnt get one now. i want easy to fill RTAs
It's really not that bad- takes but a second to move one wick.
Love mine and glad I bought it, even though mine looks like a redneck nerd! LOL! Vapes really nice,easy to use deck and wicking- no spitting flooding or leaking!
I actually think this Pixy looks more like an emotie than a Minion :crazy: :blah: :wait:
I love that the reviewer wouldn't review this tank, because of the children and FDA- but did review the Ample Skelly- talks about why in the 1st 5 minutes- just watch the end where the reviewer is using Bomb Pop eliquid with the picture on the bottle and how much he loved this flavor as a kid- I dunno seems kinda double standard and ironic to me!
Sorry just a slippery slope to what vapers can and cannot have.
Skip to 16:00 to see the eliquid he uses!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors