Become a Patron!

The mail man always knocks twice

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The mail man (woman really) actually knocked 3 times today. I got my second authentic Magma and a Nixon RDA in the mail today as well as a bunch of 15ml bottles for our juice.

Sorry for the lousy pics, what can you do with a $15 cell phone.

rda1.jpg

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I couldn't pass up getting the second Magma V1. Heck an authentic for the price of a clone. I paid $29 plus shipping for the first one and after doing a review on it I got an additional 10% off of the second one. I haven't had a chance to try the Nixon yet but I am hoping it can come close to the Magma.

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also have a Tenderfoot rda mount coming, chatted with him last night and he is working on building it today. I will drop in a pic when I get one this evening or tomorrow. It will be made out of ironwood.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice kit... vape mail's always fun.

But am I an ass because your misquoted title annoys me? :p
:D I guess it should have been rings twice but I don't have a door bell so good luck with her trying that.

We also got 4 liters of 100mg nic in last week and plan to pick up another 2 liters pretty soon. That should keep me and my wife vaping for a bit. I am looking at getting a couple segeili 75 or 150 watt boxes in for us and a couple of unregulated dual 18650 parallel boxes for us as well.

We haven't gone to tanks yet so may pick up a couple of TFV4's also and give them a try with the rebuildable dual coil decks.

I have been on a list for what seems forever to get a Viking V1 or V2 by Mod N World, they only make a few at a time and are sold out as soon as they get them in, I have offered to prepay and still cant get one. TBH though with the way the Magma is working I am not sure it could get any better so dropping $125 on a Viking RDA may not be reasonable anyway.

Last edited:

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Is that the box it came in?

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is that the box it came in?
Assuming you are asking about the Magma rda and the box? if yes then yes the authentic Magma's come in a small box like that one pictured.

They aren't all the same. Here are both boxes that came with mine.

bothboxes1.jpg

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't had a chance to try the Nixon yet but I am hoping it can come close to the Magma.

I would also like to respond to my own post on this.

The Nixon is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. The only down side of the Magma is limited airflow, you don't have this issue with the Nixon RDA, I am having to adjust it's airflow down. It is giving me the great flavor like the Magma and the warm vape also, I bought mine off of Fleebay and paid $23 for it (it is a EHPRO) there are clones on there as well for one to two bucks less and I have no idea how well the clones work.

The Magma does offer the ability to only use one air hole while the Nixon does not. I am using a single coil on the Nixon 28ga. Kanthal / .7ohm / parallel coil on a Infinite brass Cartel clone (single 18650) what a wonderful setup.

Pros: for the Magma:
1. Single/dual air hole for single/dual coil builds
2. More room to bring the cotton down into the well than the Nixon
3. Holds just a bit more juice in the well than the Nixon

Pros: for the Nixon
1. Price, $23 for an authentic RDA
2. More airflow than the Magma
3. Comes with both a 510 drip top/tip, as well as a Delrin top cap.
4. Four post deck to build on

Last edited:

VU Sponsors