Become a Patron!

"The Magma on steroids"

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else here about the new Lancia RDA that was just released by Arras Mods? This thing looks sick!

On Riptrippers review, he referred to this bad boy as the "Magma on steroids", as a Magma owner, I am impressed by his review and I'll definitely have to do a review as soon as I can grab one.

I can't wait to get my hands on this thing, for a pricey $150 I hope it's worth the investment!!

Attachments

• blogger-image-1354170076.jpg
    blogger-image-1354170076.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Lancia_RDA.jpg
    Lancia_RDA.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 110
  • blogger-image--1990141517.jpg
    blogger-image--1990141517.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 99

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i do like this a lot but that price deserves a clone. wish they did a kayfun style seal threads to oring on the bottom though

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree I bet there will be tons of clones coming out shortly mimicking this design at least. Hopefully one of the decent clone manufacturers makes better threads for the bottom too, been hearing about leaking already and that's never good especially for the price and how new it is

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else here about the new Lancia RDA that was just released by Arras Mods? This thing looks sick!

On Riptrippers review, he referred to this bad boy as the "Magma on steroids", as a Magma owner, I am impressed by his review and I'll definitely have to do a review as soon as I can grab one.

I can't wait to get my hands on this thing, for a pricey $150 I hope it's worth the investment!!
He also said it leaks bad. If you one of those non desk job people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's gotta be some way to at least reduce the amount of liquid it leaks, maybe upgrade the lower o-rings or something, once I get it in my possession I'll have a better grasp on what the issue is and what I can do to minimize leakage

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
idk...if i could bitch slap 'ol rip trippers i would...
the lancia leaks like a sieve. is loose as a $2 street walker...will run you $150...
not even in the same class as the magma IMO...
no thanks...

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the lancia leaks like a sieve. is loose as a $2 street walker...will run you $150...
no thanks...
Im slowly learning to wait for the second version before i buy. Or at least wait till bugs get fixed.
The early bird may get the worm. But its the second mouse who gets the cheese.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no thanks...

I would too , would mellow him out some , saw one of his videos a long time ago , barely made it through it , brutal . Two dollar street walker , damn that is loose.

I don't see anything that reminds me of the Magma on this one , any thing that leaks i try to keep my distance, if it leaks like a sieve forgettaboutit.

Im slowly learning to wait for the second version before i buy. Or at least wait till bugs get fixed.
The early bird may get the worm. But its the second mouse who gets the cheese.

Clever , the second mouse does indeed get the cheese , just has to step over his deceased comrade to get it , sometimes it does pay to let someone else go first .

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You propably meant to say months instead of years?
My father had a late 50's Aurelia Saloon. We thought we hit the big time....he kept quite after it, but in the end, he spent the purchase price easily in upkeep. Sold it to some ancient German man for a pittance.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bit off topic, but i like Lancias. Surely they cant be trusted as vehicles, but somehow they are very pleasent to own :D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My father had a late 50's Aurelia Saloon. We thought we hit the big time....he kept quite after it, but in the end, he spent the purchase price easily in upkeep. Sold it to some ancient German man for a pittance.
They are like secondary school girlfriends......amazing for a WHILE...then it's time to trade.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still want to drive one before I die...

View attachment 7205

...or die driving one?

Drive it around in the pic below you may get your wish.

Wb1tP30.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Stratos was epic! Funny thing about it, it was impossible to drive on pavement.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Is that a Mayan calender engraved on the top cap?

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see this as a big design FAIL. I wouldn't buy a clone that leaks as bad as this one and I certainly wouldn't pay the cost of an original. Sorry, I really hate leaky devices and would never even consider one of these. Maybe with a bit more practice the designer will create better functioning attys.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see this as a big design FAIL. I wouldn't buy a clone that leaks as bad as this one and I certainly wouldn't pay the cost of an original. Sorry, I really hate leaky devices and would never even consider one of these. Maybe with a bit more practice the designer will create better functioning attys.

Agreed , leaking is a major downer and you would think newly released RDA's would be better at limiting and hopefully eliminating it altogether . When i used to buy juice it was costly and when something leaked, man was i pissed lol.

The Veritas is fantastic is you want an RDA that doesn't leak . Great design

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What about holmes and two wind? Any opinions on those?

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Although the authentic Lancia has been known to leak apparently (even though hardly anyone has used it) I'm hoping that a reliable clone company (Infinite maybe?) will hopefully make decent clones of this rda and hopefully they will be able to reduce or stop the leaking all together.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The machining looks crappy and the positive post isn't even close to being centered. $150? Wow. What a joke. Doesn't look like stainless either.

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapingtech.net has them on preorder, last time I checked.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
or $400 on a gennie!!!!!.............*hangs head in shame*

VU Sponsors