Become a Patron!

The longest you vaped same brand and flavor

Jates12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been vaping on Misfits Passionfruit Mango and Melon for 5 months straight. Its just a delightful ADV.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping my own DIY concoctions for almost 2 years.
I can vape any of them exclusively for a year or more with no flavor loss or anything.
My own Vanilla Custard juice well.... 120 ml will last me around 3 weeks.

I went for over 6 months with ONLY vaping my VC.

I have to test all the flavorings I use some flavorings will either give me vapers tongue or worse.
I have learned to mix up some and then at maybe 2-5% vape it for maybe 5 ml and if it will cause me trouble it makes my lips tingle.
So write that flavoring off.
file 13.
At least 50% of what I try I toss.
And I buy NO commercial ejuice.
And use no artificial sweeteners, just some NuStevia liquid.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my Vaping Journey. It goes like this. Yeah can I sample 1 ,sample 2, sample 3, sample them all OK give me sample 2. Tastes and Vapes good at first. Then about half way down the bottle I get tired of it never fails. Move on to another. Have not found vape juice yet where I can say It's my go to juice all day long.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nicoticket "Virus" has been in my rotation for over 2 years. When I am at work and cannot blow clouds I use a Kayfun Lite Plus with 12mg Virus. It is awesome stuff. Unfortunately, Nicoticket is closing their doors forever. No more Virus for me. I have a little stockpile of it that should last me a little while though.

The 2nd flavor I don't vape all the time but come back to quite often is "NUTZ" by Cosmic Fog. It is really good stuff but because the price is high, I only vape it once in awhile.

Another one I really like is "Metal Head" by Backstage Blends. I had gotten away from it for a few months and now have come back to it again.

My main "go to" juice company is Mech Sauce and they will probably be my main supplier for a long time to come. Great flavors and great prices! I vape their "Muffin Face", "Batter Up", and "Empress Milk" on a daily basis. All are delicious.

Happy Vaping All!
CV :)

Honorable Mentions : "Shake Dat Ass" by Fuggin Vapor and "The Big Easy" by Ohm Grown. Both great flavors.

Debonair_vapologist

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if anyone has ever heard about this jucie, but it was the first premium liquid I bought back in 2014 when my wife got me iJust2 for birthday :) I'm talking about Woody by YoSkills. It's magic. That's all I have to say. I try new flavors from time to time but this one is always on my shelve. Don't know how the producers managed to mix such a unique blend of fresh menthol and fir-needles with a slight touch of sour cranberry. It is such a pleasure to take a few massive hits after a hard day at the office :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if anyone has ever heard about this jucie, but it was the first premium liquid I bought back in 2014 when my wife got me iJust2 for birthday :) I'm talking about Woody by YoSkills. It's magic. That's all I have to say. I try new flavors from time to time but this one is always on my shelve. Don't know how the producers managed to mix such a unique blend of fresh menthol and fir-needles with a slight touch of sour cranberry. It is such a pleasure to take a few massive hits after a hard day at the office :)
Welcome!

Selkie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nicoticket "Virus" has been in my rotation for over 2 years. When I am at work and cannot blow clouds I use a Kayfun Lite Plus with 12mg Virus. It is awesome stuff. Unfortunately, Nicoticket is closing their doors forever. No more Virus for me. I have a little stockpile of it that should last me a little while though.

The 2nd flavor I don't vape all the time but come back to quite often is "NUTZ" by Cosmic Fog. It is really good stuff but because the price is high, I only vape it once in awhile.

Another one I really like is "Metal Head" by Backstage Blends. I had gotten away from it for a few months and now have come back to it again.

My main "go to" juice company is Mech Sauce and they will probably be my main supplier for a long time to come. Great flavors and great prices! I vape their "Muffin Face", "Batter Up", and "Empress Milk" on a daily basis. All are delicious.

Happy Vaping All!

Honorable Mentions : "Shake Dat Ass" by Fuggin Vapor and "The Big Easy" by Ohm Grown. Both great flavors.
I am new to VU but saw your post. I left my fav supplier due to adverse changes in the flavor with the hell regulations. I found Mech sauce and I have all three you mentioned and then some. These folks do strawberries as fresh as I've ever tasted. Great pick C.V.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I change flavors atleast twice a day, more so if i have time to sit at home and drip. The only constant has been the lvs jungle juice. Its too strong for an adv but it clears up vape tongue every time!

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am new to VU but saw your post. I left my fav supplier due to adverse changes in the flavor with the hell regulations. I found Mech sauce and I have all three you mentioned and then some. These folks do strawberries as fresh as I've ever tasted. Great pick C.V.

Thank you! Yes, I believe they have some excellent juice. There is a price increase coming in March though, so if you have not already done so.......Stock Up!! Coupon Code " VDAY25 " still good for 25% off until the 17th (Friday). Get in on it while you can. Current price for 120ml is $18.99. New price coming in March will be $25.98 for 120ml. I just bought a bunch and I already have a bunch. Just wanted to Stock up one last time before the price goes up.

Happy Vaping!

Selkie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! Yes, I believe they have some excellent juice. There is a price increase coming in March though, so if you have not already done so.......Stock Up!! Coupon Code " VDAY25 " still good for 25% off until the 17th (Friday). Get in on it while you can. Current price for 120ml is $18.99. New price coming in March will be $25.98 for 120ml. I just bought a bunch and I already have a bunch. Just wanted to Stock up one last time before the price goes up.

Happy Vaping!
I did to .I love medusa,mafia,Mech sauce, goat gravy,creme Ala mode in my off strawberry must haves. Lots of 120's in my closet.stalked up for awhile. Really nice guys to.

Cuttwood boss reserve for me. I have to have it all the time, for about 2 years now, it's yummy Cap'n Crunch flavor with banana. Before that I vaped tater by the standard, most awesome Neapolitan ice cream flavor ever. Cuttwood s sugar drizzle is in my stash, as is lemon pound cake and fruit punch by shocker. I was a smok tfv4 micro fan for a long time, now I use aspire cleito wow the flavors are even better.

DaRodent

Member For 4 Years
My go to is from a smaller Canadian company called El Vaporo and the flavour is called Salto Mortal.

It had the deep rich notes that tobacco lover will like with out any of the harshness ( no tobacco in this just those deep earthy tones in the flavour) and the sweet top notes of caramelized pear in a super smooth vape.

If you get a chance you really should treat yourself and try this out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been vaping a cream that I made 6 years ago probably about 95% of the time and several of my friends vape it the same for years now. I sometimes vape a cotton candy I came up with on accident that is also good. I do just try to create all day vapes and stick with them.

tj99959

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been vapin the same three DIY flavors for almost 5 years now. TFA mango, espresso, and Hazelnut.
Mixed 50/50 @ 12mg.

VU Sponsors