VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The last of the old timers has been cloned. The Reo has been around long before I vaped and started the "squonking" craze. It was never cloned in years past because bottom feeders weren't hugely popular. Now they are making a come back and the Reo grand clone proves it.

Its a very simple design. A mechanical box mod with a 6ml bottle fed by a tube into a bottom fed atomizer.

THE HARD COPY:

REO 18650 (Grand) style mechanical box mod
A personal vaporizer milled out of block aluminum
100% mechanical

One nearly indestructible unit that can take a beating,.
Carries a 6ml bottle on board that holds your e-juice
Uses a single 18650 battery.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE MAXY TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $24.08

9zqCd3zzUag

Click here to get more information on this deal....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when I first started vaping you only had three choices...dripping....single coil...none adjustable air flow, and 0 juice wells.....buying a REO and squonking,or get a cheap genny...the Zatty was about the only highend genny, and you had the aga-t floating around for 25 bucks, and so my first rba was a aga-t because the only squonker was the REO and it was like 150.00 as a begininger i was not going to shell out 150.00 for vape gear....my first choice was to get a REO,but it was too expensive....I don't regret it I fell in love with gennys and they are the only thing I vape,but....this might encourage more beginers and even experinced users to try squonking....

Last edited:

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hrm, never thought I'd see the day honestly. I wouldn't think this is a real threat to Rob, I certainly hope it isn't because he's a bang-up guy and runs a great business. I've never been a clone hater so hopefully this introduces some folks to squonking that might have never tried it before. Wonder how it performs. You could probably swap out the spring and contacts with the real stuff and do okay.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it won't make a dent in his bussiness.......reonauts are a loyal bunch, hell it's hard to even get your hands on a used reo....the owners won't part with them...I'm not much of a dripper but if I bought this and I found out I liked squonking....I'd go out and buy the authentic.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I had to give up all my mechanical's except 2, I'd keep my Reo's.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
link says page cannot be displayed.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love to play around with stuff like new tanks and vw gear but, yeah, they'll pry my REO out of my cold dead hands.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
link says page cannot be displayed.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that also, click the bottom link in the OP "Click here to get more information on this deal" and the link from that page works. Or, click here: http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking reonauts........I've been vaping for about 3+ years and am a genhead, but I'm always up for trying new things...that make sense that is.....among the vaping community there is probablly no more fanatical group of zealots than reo owners(well maybe Hellfire owners)....nor is there a more friendly and helpfull cult of vapers than reo owners.....they were all more than willing to share any information or help they could offer.with me....even though they love sucking on limp wicks, they're pretty good bunch of folks, and the guy who makes the REO is just a real neat guy...

Last edited:

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why do I feel dumber all of a sudden?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Since I am devoted to regulated devices, I will wait most patiently until a regulated version of this is available at a reasonable price.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No space in a standard Reo for a board. They are small units. There are el cheapo regulated Chinese squonkers out there, but the reviews have been pretty poor.

VU Sponsors