The Kayfun V4 by Svoëmesto

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Short, sweet and to the point video reviews......Thanks for watching.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll be posting more reviews in the near future, I have been doing reviews for many years but I was away for a while, now I'm back! In my upcoming videos I'll be doing some giveaways of some very cool tanks, RBA's and Mods so please subscribe. I'll post some pictures of the build that i did on this V4, it is by far the best kayfun style to date and I thought it couldn't get any better than my lemo, but then I thought that it couldn't' get any better than the Aqua before I got the Lemo. lol. The rba and e cig industry evolves so damn fast and everyone is cloning everyone, its crazy. But yea, for under 20 bucks this is a must have RBTA

Here is the deck built double barrel and wicked with koh gen do.
IMG_20150224_153603_931.jpg

Here's a close up of my coils. 13 wraps of 28g A-1 around 1.4mm if I'm not mistaken.
IMG_20150224_153206_695.jpg

and it came out to .79Ω which is perfect for me and the flavor is killer at around 20watts.
IMG_20150224_153116_473.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my thread. If you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had an earlyer version of the kayfun, it tasted really well and was my first rba, the thing leaked constantly and was a pain to build on i had to sell it

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had an earlyer version of the kayfun, it tasted really well and was my first rba, the thing leaked constantly and was a pain to build on i had to sell it

If you liked an earlier version of the kayfun then you will love this one. the reason why it started to leak is prolly because you nicked or pinched an o ring and as you can see, they give you a shitton of extra o rings and a few extra deck screws. Seriously, I love being able to swap my cotton and do a dry burn without having to dump my tank and I love being able to close off the air flow and fill from the top, its so simple. It looks a little intimidating at first because it has about 3 times the parts as a normal kayfun but if you get confused there are hundreds of howto builds on youtube. Keep on vapin, dude.

VU Sponsors