Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After reading page 3... I was like
These COCKSUCKERS!!!
SMFH...
There's no tobacco in my EJUICE.. Why categorized it the same!!??
Shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Page 21:
Vape Establishments Acting as Manufacturers--Several comments asked FDA to clarify whether e-cigarette retail stores and vape establishments are considered "tobacco product manufacturers" under the FD&C Act. In response, FDA has explained that establishments that mix or prepare e-liquids or create or modify aerosolizing apparatus for direct sale to consumers are tobacco product manufacturers under the definition set forth in the FD&C Act and, accordingly, are subject to the same legal requirements that apply to other tobacco product manufacturers.
So no more house-brand, made-to-order juices..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This shit will kill a lot of small juice makers dude... We kinda know it's about to happen but God dang this fucking government...
I said it before, I see big PHARMA and big tobacco making they own e liquids and shit that is FDA approved and regulated..
This is a sad day

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This shit will kill a lot of small juice makers dude... We kinda know it's about to happen but God dang this fucking government...
I said it before, I see big PHARMA and big tobacco making they own e liquids and shit that is FDA approved and regulated..
This is a sad day

and all manufactured in China or Mexico......

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
additional clarity as to which products are subject to FDA’s tobacco product authority. With respect to these definitions, FDA notes that "component" and "part" are separate and distinct terms within chapter IX of the FD&C Act. However, for purposes of this final rule, FDA is using the terms "component" and "part" interchangeably and without emphasizing the distinction between the terms. FDA may clarify the distinctions between ‘component’ and ‘part’ in the future. Specifically, "Component or Part" means "any software or assembly of materials intended or reasonably expected: 1) to alter or affect the tobacco product’s performance, composition, constituents or characteristics; or 2) to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product. The term excludes anything that is an accessory of a tobacco product." Components and parts of the newly deemed tobacco products, but not their related accessories, are included in the scope of this final rule. The following is a nonexhaustive list of examples of components and parts used with electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) (including ecigarettes): e-liquids; atomizers; batteries (with or without variable voltage); cartomizers (atomizer plus replaceable fluid-filled cartridge); digital display/lights to adjust settings; clearomisers, tank systems, flavors, vials that contain e-liquids, and programmable software. Similarly, the following is a nonexhaustive list of examples of components and parts used with waterpipe tobacco: flavor enhancers and the vials in which they are contained; hose cooling attachments; water filtration base additives (including those which are flavored); flavored waterpipe tobacco charcoals and the wrappers or boxes that contain the charcoals; and bowls, valves, hoses, and heads. FDA is defining "accessory" to mean "any product that is intended or reasonably expected to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product; does not contain tobacco and is not made or derived from tobacco; and meets either of the following: (1)

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
additional clarity as to which products are subject to FDA’s tobacco product authority. With respect to these definitions, FDA notes that "component" and "part" are separate and distinct terms within chapter IX of the FD&C Act. However, for purposes of this final rule, FDA is using the terms "component" and "part" interchangeably and without emphasizing the distinction between the terms. FDA may clarify the distinctions between ‘component’ and ‘part’ in the future. Specifically, "Component or Part" means "any software or assembly of materials intended or reasonably expected: 1) to alter or affect the tobacco product’s performance, composition, constituents or characteristics; or 2) to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product. The term excludes anything that is an accessory of a tobacco product." Components and parts of the newly deemed tobacco products, but not their related accessories, are included in the scope of this final rule. The following is a nonexhaustive list of examples of components and parts used with electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) (including ecigarettes): e-liquids; atomizers; batteries (with or without variable voltage); cartomizers (atomizer plus replaceable fluid-filled cartridge); digital display/lights to adjust settings; clearomisers, tank systems, flavors, vials that contain e-liquids, and programmable software. Similarly, the following is a nonexhaustive list of examples of components and parts used with waterpipe tobacco: flavor enhancers and the vials in which they are contained; hose cooling attachments; water filtration base additives (including those which are flavored); flavored waterpipe tobacco charcoals and the wrappers or boxes that contain the charcoals; and bowls, valves, hoses, and heads. FDA is defining "accessory" to mean "any product that is intended or reasonably expected to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product; does not contain tobacco and is not made or derived from tobacco; and meets either of the following: (1)

Yea, and it looks like accessories are lanyards and carrying cases. They will be exempt.....roflmao.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, shit! Might As well say
ECIGS!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna read all these shit today
Motherfuckers way to celebrate
Cinco the mayo!!!!
This shit means we need to stack on future proof devices, shit that will last us, in kinda started doing that though, my EJUICE is my problem, not for now I'm good, I hope they don't fuck with the forums, that will be major major violation of freedom of speech!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, under the Obama administration there has been a huge rise in the number of junkies, and the deaths from cheap avilable powder coming across the mexican border which Obama has left wide open for the drug cartels to operate, and to stuff the ballot boxes of America with undocumented democrats....we have a goverment who if they can't kill off poor americans in their abortion mills,kill them off in forgien wars, and if that doesn't work they kill them off with cheap available drugs from Mexico.....In my lifetime starting from the drugs coming out of the golden triangle during the vietnam war till todays poppy fields of Sinola and afgahnistan..the American goverment has never ever ever declared a war on drugs, the goverment has been the greatest facilatator of drugs in the world. In my lifetime it has been easier to get lethal drugs on the streets of America than it has been to get a liveable wage paying job......and if you think for a minute that the US goverment is regulating vaping for public saftey you desrve to be shipped off to some god forsaken third world shithole by the army.in one of the goverments forgien escapades....have a gun shoved in your hands and get killed, becuase your gene pool is dragging human evolution backward.

Last edited:

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like current smokers will have far fewer choices in the future. We who are already experienced vapers can DIY our liquid and it appears we can order most of the rest from overseas as individuals. Let's see how many vape shops are open in two years. Sad day.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DIY is not safe either,, any
COMPONENTS....
Anything that is associated with delivering tobacco for human consumption is included.. That's means ,vg/pg/nicotine

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So who is diy-ing and will be my black market dealer?

Good thought, Always....I've always said, even in surveys, that I would buy from the black market. However, finding them may prove difficult, especially if the FDA is regulating PG, VG and nic. Unless I'm reading things wrong.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I guess I need to research how long vg and pg are really good for with extended storage. I have nic but if I can't get vg, pg or flavors what's the point?

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I guess I need to research how long vg and pg are really good for with extended storage. I have nic but if I can't get vg, pg or flavors what's the point?

Can't see them going after pg/vg and flavoring since the can and are used for other things, same goes for batteries,cotton and wire.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
anyone willing to read 499 pages of bullshit and summarize what it means to us in say 1 or 2 pages.

Like what is the gradfather date, is it still 2007?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Thank you for taking the time to weed through this chaff - I'm still :coffee2:

What a way to wake up:eek:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Banning the equipment makes no fucking sense. It's no different today than it was back in 2007. It all boils down to resistance wire and a wick. Yes it has been improved, but the same ol thing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banning the equipment makes no fucking sense. It's no different today than it was back in 2007. It all boils down to resistance wire and a wick. Yes it has been improved, but the same ol thing.
sure it does...you are a knuckeldragging prole that needs the benevolent hand of the goverment on the back of your unwashed neck to protect you from yourself...and so the goverment will now be able to force companies to submitt their gear to goverrment inspection and meet goverment requirements so you don't blow up some innocnet baby with your pipe bombs..now the only people that will be able to do that are corporations who have a staff of lawyers,a huge stash of cash, and a checkbook in which to write out campagin contributions and a factory in mexico or china.....do you have any of that?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well the wording of what i read so far leads me to believe
that anything made after 2007 has to be approved, BUT things could get exempted if you can show something similar was available before 2007
so it just depend son how liberal they feel like being with that exemption process.

now in regards to China, they have the authority to seize shit, so customs may seize our fastech orders.

I need to find some cash and get a few products in my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors