The F in Fralien Stands For Flavor!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So it’s not Fabuliciousflavour shred like I’ve been calling it?

all these coils names.... I tell ya haha, Fraliens are the mutts nuts on the right atty I agree

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So it’s not Fabuliciousflavour shred like I’ve been calling it?

all these coils names.... I tell ya haha, Fraliens are the mutts nuts on the right atty I agree
FabulousFlavor is a great way to describe it!!! Haha, really any staple variation, 40g Framed Staples, Stapled Helixes, SSFCs, Fraliens, Half Staggs, whatever other types of variations you can make, they all vape great for me. I don't think I could imagine a vape without ribbon wire at this point.:D

FabulousFlavor is a great way to describe it!!! Haha, really any staple variation, 40g Framed Staples, Stapled Helixes, SSFCs, Fraliens, Half Staggs, whatever other types of variations you can make, they all vape great for me. I don't think I could imagine a vape without ribbon wire at this point.:D

Hey I apologize I know this is old but I have a question for you. I’ve tried Fraliens and they are AMAZING but I’ve never actually tried regular frames staples are the Fraliens a huge step up from the classic FS or are they relatively the same?

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey I apologize I know this is old but I have a question for you. I’ve tried Fraliens and they are AMAZING but I’ve never actually tried regular frames staples are the Fraliens a huge step up from the classic FS or are they relatively the same?
The only physical difference is the alien wave binding. However the alien wave gives your juice a little bit of a sharper flavor. So there definitely is some difference in performance. It’s not a major leap though.

VU Sponsors