“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's partially your fault you know. I'm out of that peanut butter cookie and I have a craving for more lol!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Lol! You’ll thank me for it later. It’s totally worth it! It will get under your skin and you’ll be mixing like a pro in no time. It really is so much fun.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been finding so many great flavor combos recently. I usually take a little bit of a couple of testers, and combine them in a tank. Tonight I put FW-Toffee Dream Cream and INW-Creme Brulee in my tank. It's damn good tasting. I'm usually a fruit vaper. But I got a bunch of custards/creams/caramels types of flavors recently. I'm definitely making a turn in my DIY voyage.
I’m kinda there, too. Something shifted in the past few months. I’m much more confident now. I think all the info I had in my brain finally kicked in and my recipes are just working. And now I’m a lot more willing to try things....especially fruits. Before, I was all custards/creams and desserts. Now fruits are attracting my attention. It’s a good thing!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a couple new flavors in the mail from DIY Flavor Shack from my contest winnings today. Mixed up a batch of Bananas Foster with Nilly Bean Ice Cream. It's frigging amazing! I've really been enjoying banana and dessert flavors lately...which is funny since when I started vaping I thought dessert flavors were disgusting. Turns out I just needed to DIY them.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I’m kinda there, too. Something shifted in the past few months. I’m much more confident now. I think all the info I had in my brain finally kicked in and my recipes are just working. And now I’m a lot more willing to try things....especially fruits. Before, I was all custards/creams and desserts. Now fruits are attracting my attention. It’s a good thing!
I've been craving a apple pie vape, but with granny Smith (tart & crisp apple) . My creative juices just aren't flowing enough to attempt it. I've been vaping nothing but sadlad and pink eye. Not that I'm complaining, they're great recipes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been craving a apple pie vape, but with granny Smith (tart & crisp apple) . My creative juices just aren't flowing enough to attempt it. I've been vaping nothing but sadlad and pink eye. Not that I'm complaining, they're great recipes.

I've never tried anything like that. It sounds good tho.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Well, now you got me wanting to figure out something like that. Anyone got a line on the tart/crisp apple flavorings? BCF is having a sale and I can pick up the flavorings today.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got a couple new flavors in the mail from DIY Flavor Shack from my contest winnings today. Mixed up a batch of Bananas Foster with Nilly Bean Ice Cream. It's frigging amazing! I've really been enjoying banana and dessert flavors lately...which is funny since when I started vaping I thought dessert flavors were disgusting. Turns out I just needed to DIY them.
That’s happened to me with a number of flavors. Now, I’m willing to try almost anything.....commercial just f***s it up a lot of the time. They use too much flavoring and sweetener, IMO. Some of my recipes top out at 5%! And no sweetener....not that I’m opposed to sweetener.....just not a f*** ton of it. You have just opened up a new world for yourself! Yay!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Well, now you got me wanting to figure out something like that. Anyone got a line on the tart/crisp apple flavorings? BCF is having a sale and I can pick up the flavorings today.....

You could use FA fuji, and maybe some MTS bitter wizard with some TFA sour(I don't have that one so I have no idea how it'll work) or FW green apple, that one's got some tartness to it, at least to me.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
In my mixing today I found a bottle of Labyrinth (FA) in my stash, did a taste test of it and couldn't place it. Looked up the flavor profile and whipped this up just to say Ive used it. It had to have ended up in an order by accident since I cannot find where I have ordered it.

upload_2018-6-30_20-27-34.png

I

Its pretty good S&V, imagine in a few days it will be really good. I used the super sweet because I was too lazy to think of something else to sweeten it up a little. A sweet fruit would probably work just as well. Think I am done mixing today. 14 testers steeping now.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my mixing today I found a bottle of Labyrinth (FA) in my stash, did a taste test of it and couldn't place it. Looked up the flavor profile and whipped this up just to say Ive used it. It had to have ended up in an order by accident since I cannot find where I have ordered it.

View attachment 114662

I

Its pretty good S&V, imagine in a few days it will be really good. I used the super sweet because I was too lazy to think of something else to sweeten it up a little. A sweet fruit would probably work just as well. Think I am done mixing today. 14 testers steeping now.
So, just curious, what is the flavor profile of it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, just curious, what is the flavor profile of it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
According to @Willbo, a creamy, Victorian sponge cake. I have also seen people say there’s light fruit notes, vanilla and caramel and people also find it similar to Nonnas. I don’t have it. Might pick it up because I do like Nonnas.

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years

If you are a fan of desserts, try their Holy Vanilla. It’s great and works in so many dessert recipes.

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years
Mixed this one yesterday. Really nice cookie butter flavor. Worked as a shake and vape. Looking forward to a little steeping time.
acd4bf2c47bb9731f0e7933102adc346.png

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been using a Lemon IceBox Pie recipe that had, but it just felt like it needed a little more oomph, so I made this and vaping it now as a S&V and is pretty damn tasty.
I had to do some after-mixing adjustments because the lemon overtook it, so, if you aren’t big on Cherry, you can just lower the lemonade flavor and not have to use as much Cherry to help balance the flavors out.
2bb5528f4b1e50c3362c5e3e08277e56.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I kinda decided... I have a cart going with most of the new FA flavors to try & FW Waffle Cone, INW Shisha Strawberry, CAP NY Cheesecake restock it’s for @wllmc Juicy Strawberry Cheesecake which I made 60mls of today. It’s my nightly vape.
And as soon as you click the order button, you're gonna remember one more flavor that you forgot to add. That's just how it goes. :p

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just did a single flavor juice because I've had it for a while and was curious what it tastes like - TFA Banana Nut Bread at 10%. It's not bad, but maybe 8% would have been better.
Just tried that a couple weeks ago, although I mixed it at 5% with 3% butterscotch and 2% caramel, was pretty tasty.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn power has been off all day. I woke up this morning, no electric. I went helped work at a mom & pop store/bar all day until 5 O'clock. Drove home and still no power!? I guess I slept through a bigger storm than I thought. I'm gunna order some flavors before my phone dies, then go do fireworks :D. Happy Independence Day everyone.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Can tfa be substituted for tpa? I am ordering some flavors based on recipes I want to make. I'm on bcf and can't find tpa but they have tfa.
bbd134cdaaf2ec18a849281b807ad58c.jpg

Also, if you ever see a recipe asking for Signature or Fa(not FA) they are also the same thing. Maybe a couple other names too, but I'm not certain.

Damn, I should have looked at more recipes. I already want to place another flavor order...

Yep. You're part of the collective now.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What im trying today. Shake n vaping it gonna try some steeped. I’m on a quest for vanilla desert and I’m burned out on custard. Total newbie here any thoughts?
3318691f139dd733f9899c8f64462e0c.png
Looks like a good start! I’ll give it a mix today.

VU Sponsors