Member For 5 Years
Mixed my OTR (On The Road) juices:
GOC 50ml
Deeks Raspberry Custard 50 ml
Alpine Strawberry Napoleon 60ml

Getting ready for (hopefully) warm weather:

@Smoky Blue's Red Tea Slurpee 30ml
& Smoky Blue's Peach Tea with Cream 30ml

lmao @gopher_byrd I am still on the fence on the Red Tea Slurpee..
I think the cream needs to come down to .60
the red tea needs to come up to .60

maybe drop some cantaloupe in it too.. .60% to play off the honey melon notes in the red tea..

Red Tea Slurpie

otherwise its just eh... try that out and see, as I am still toying with that one..

I wasn't planning on mixing today, but what the heck...

@Smoky Blue's Tiramisu Cheesecake 30ml
@Smoky Blue's Boysenberry Cobbler 30 ml This one is in competition for an OTR position.

and yess!!!
My boysenberry cobbler!! <3

Boysenberry Cobbler

a small secret change I did on that one.. try .14% rhubarb on a different batch..
to me it gives a better added depth to all that is going on it.. ;)
I did not note it in my notes.. but I am leaning to the rhubarb one more..
Funny how taste buds can be so weird! :p

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lots of custard today. First time trying kreeds custard. Was a mil or so short on the NY cheesecake.
864861cf6638da5372726d1df49f0eb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Holy Custard? Did I miss a custard Recipe? Because that would be a tragedy.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No mixing the past few days....work engulfed me and every iota of my energy. But today.....I got some more flavors! My honey is reffing a soccer game so a mixing I go! Misty and a few recipes on ATF have caught my eye.....and a few single testers(fa Custard pi, fa custard cream). A fun night ahead!:D

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lmao @gopher_byrd I am still on the fence on the Red Tea Slurpee..
I think the cream needs to come down to .60
the red tea needs to come up to .60

maybe drop some cantaloupe in it too.. .60% to play off the honey melon notes in the red tea..

Red Tea Slurpie

otherwise its just eh... try that out and see, as I am still toying with that one..

and yess!!!
My boysenberry cobbler!! <3

Boysenberry Cobbler

a small secret change I did on that one.. try .14% rhubarb on a different batch..
to me it gives a better added depth to all that is going on it.. ;)
I did not note it in my notes.. but I am leaning to the rhubarb one more..
Funny how taste buds can be so weird! :p
You are such an enabler @Smoky Blue! Of course I don't have the Rhubarb... Next order... There's always a next order...:giggle:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wonderful grape soda variation turned into liquid sugar after 2 days. So, I've been trying to pay with it, got frustrated as hell & found the tester of flavor west green apple I made & hated a few weeks ago & decided screw it I'll just frankenstein this crap. DAMN! It actually tastes really good! I did track all my changes, so I am confident that I'll be able to recreate this juice if it stands up over the next week. Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wonderful grape soda variation turned into liquid sugar after 2 days. So, I've been trying to pay with it, got frustrated as hell & found the tester of flavor west green apple I made & hated a few weeks ago & decided screw it I'll just frankenstein this crap. DAMN! It actually tastes really good! I did track all my changes, so I am confident that I'll be able to recreate this juice if it stands up over the next week. Time will tell.

I did similar with many variations of Strawberry brulee mixes , an turned it into a Strawberry brulee with cake juice ,
thats actually now some dam lovely stuff ,
but that brulee takes many months to really shine,

And the smurf berry waffles also miss mash if juices turned out very nice too,
Again better after 2 + months

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
How is that one? It is on my list for my next order from RF.
It's quite good, strong sharp vanilla. Pretty dense too, but I only use it max 1% or it gets "salty" to me for some reason (at 2%). However it's great as backup to other ice cream bases like FW or CAP where you need some oomf instead of just fluff.

It's also pretty dark, almost black colored so keep that in mind if you are worried about coil clogging.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally attempted some type of system for my flavors to combine them into a central location...failed. The bottles are MAYBE a millimeter too tall and catch the lip of the box upper opening or closing. Luckily I don’t have enough flavors that I can lay them down and still fit them all in the container, which has the bonus of only have to spin the bottle around to see the label to know what it is rather than having to pick it up to see the label.
Went with all fruit flavors on bottom
621dce7d45f0b0909c264e75aca7f555.jpg

Middle drawer can only really be characterized as “Non-Fruit” (Dairy/Cream/Cereal/Bakery/Pastry/Tobacco/Etc)
a8b19250d9487002b8d1c3c21f936385.jpg

And in the top drawer, I have what I’m calling “Enhancers” (Sweeteners/Mint/Menthol/Koolada) along with the One Drop Flavors that are meant more to boost flavor than to use for mixing.
533ae3427b8879d9bc91662f7bdd2363.jpg

Definitely not the best or most efficient setup in the world, but it’s a start!
e3798f9f7ac754455932ae8b76b0f5d2.jpg

Looks like I’m at 80 flavors, but just got my crazy check from Uncle Sam, so, about to place my order for creams/custards/cookies that I posted before...might push me close to 100+ flavors...I need a support group, lol.

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Finally attempted some type of system for my flavors to combine them into a central location...failed. The bottles are MAYBE a millimeter too tall and catch the lip of the box upper opening or closing. Luckily I don’t have enough flavors that I can lay them down and still fit them all in the container, which has the bonus of only have to spin the bottle around to see the label to know what it is rather than having to pick it up to see the label.

Middle drawer can only really be characterized as “Non-Fruit” (Dairy/Cream/Cereal/Bakery/Pastry/Tobacco/Etc)

And in the top drawer, I have what I’m calling “Enhancers” (Sweeteners/Mint/Menthol/Koolada) along with the One Drop Flavors that are meant more to boost flavor than to use for mixing.

Looks like I’m at 80 flavors, but just got my crazy check from Uncle Sam, so, about to place my order for creams/custards/cookies that I posted before...might push me close to 100+ flavors...I need a support group, lol.
I thought I got the same exact one but upon inspection mines a tiny bit bigger. 12"x12", but I haven't used mine yet because I want to get those 90° things to put in the drawers and lay the bottles at an angle. Keep them in place better and make sure they don't leak. I've had flavors leak laying on their side before so use caution.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I got the same exact one but upon inspection mines a tiny bit bigger. 12"x12", but I haven't used mine yet because I want to get those 90° things to put in the drawers and lay the bottles at an angle. Keep them in place better and make sure they don't leak. I've had flavors leak laying on their side before so use caution.

I didn’t know such things existed! The 90° inserts would be bad ass...what are they called or do you have a link to who sells them?

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Lol!!!! Join the club. I think @Teresa P need to be our moderator. But I did see on another site people with over 1000 flavors! Yikes!!! And some pretty sweet set ups/laboratories. Damn....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I went with the nail polish racks. I have two now and waiting on a third....and I still won’t have enough room. Sigh.....

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I haven't been here for awhile. What are some good flavors from Vape Train and are the Flavourart one shot flavors any good?
:ejuice:

Haven't tried any of the VTA flavors yet, heard they're good, but I have tried Ace from the new FA line, it was meh, bit of a letdown really. Though I've only tried the one, I've heard some of them are good, but that's just a he said/she said thing, don't know if they have any substance to them.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven't been here for awhile. What are some good flavors from Vape Train and are the Flavourart one shot flavors any good?
:ejuice:
For VTA....Honeycomb, Warm Custard, Pudding base, Raspberry jam, Chocolate mousse, Coffee milk froth....I know there’s more, but I can’t remember right now. I only have Joker as the one shot....it’s ok. Needs help....

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For VTA....Honeycomb, Warm Custard, Pudding base, Raspberry jam, Chocolate mousse, Coffee milk froth....I know there’s more, but I can’t remember right now. I only have Joker as the one shot....it’s ok. Needs help....
FA Jack is pretty good, tastes just as described. I also have the pastry one I cant remember the name of but I haven't tried that one yet.

Thanks! I need more flavoring like I need a lobotomy. :)
Pudding base and warm custard sound really good.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ya know what sucks? There was this huge rush for VT flavors at bull city when they first got them and I actually held off hoping to see some reviews and stuff. Couple months later and 98% of VT flavors still have no reviews at bull city?
Not everyone frequents forums and stuff we gotta do a better job as a community of taking the time to review these flavors. Not just VT, I'm guilty as well but I do try to post reviews when I can.
Sorry don't mean to rant and I know this isn't the best place. But if I'm gonna read reviews from anyone I'd want it to be from this group.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Mixed up something I need a name for:

2% TFA Berry Crunch Cereal
1% RF blue moon ice cream
2% TFA dairy
3% TFA fruity circles
2% Cap orange creamsicle
.5% INW dragonfruit

Currently thinking Ice cream Cereal, but I don't mind a better one, any ideas?

Side note - Off the shake it tastes like pine needles, so I'm setting it aside for a while.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% TFA dairy
3% TFA fruity circles
2% Cap orange creamsicle
.5% INW dragonfruit

Side note - Off the shake it tastes like pine needles, so I'm setting it aside for a while.

How about, WTF Was I Thinking?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Does "I've been drinking," count as an excuse? Also I wanted to find more uses for blue moon ice cream.

Mixing BMIC with CAP V Custard is okay :)

Today I made more Caramel Custard V1, but after 3-4 weeks, I like this Caramel Butter custard even more I think

Screenshot_20180419-183124.png

I don't know why I like caramel and butterscotch so much. I don't seem to get tired of these, either

Last edited:

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% TFA dairy
3% TFA fruity circles
2% Cap orange creamsicle
.5% INW dragonfruit

How about Fruit crunch cereal circle ice cream

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You're totally right. I've been hesitant to leave a review because I don't know how to be technical, but I guess a simple "it tastes good, it tastes like what it's called" would work eh?
For sure! It's better then the crickets going on now lol plus for people that don't use forums any review is a good review (unless someone's just being ridiculous on purpose)

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mixing BMIC with CAP V Custard is okay :)

Today I made more Caramel Custard V1, but after 3-4 weeks, I like this Caramel Butter custard even more I think

View attachment 109181

I don't know why I like caramel and butterscotch so much. I don't seem to get tired of these, either
You need to get some FW Butterscotch Ripple! That's my fave, with a hint of FA Maple for a lil boostie :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm depressed about all my mixes lately. They all taste like shit. I'm vaping through them as penance & because I hate wasting juice. Maybe I need to stick to my old faithfuls for a bit.

I used to vape my disappointing juices as well. Then one day I realized life is too short for that shit. Now, I either give it away or dump it and I don't feel bad about it at all.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% TFA dairy
3% TFA fruity circles
2% Cap orange creamsicle
.5% INW dragonfruit

How about Blue Dragon cereal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors