nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm having a severe FOMO reading you guys mentioning all these flavors (and even manufacturers) I don't know! (VTA--what does that stand for? I know I can search on reddit, etc., but I'm being lazy. Banana Milkshake sounds like heaven.

If anyone has a current link to flavor companies, I'd be so grateful.

VTA is Vape Train Australia. Don't know where to find a list, I usually just use Google.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm having a severe FOMO reading you guys mentioning all these flavors (and even manufacturers) I don't know!

I usually do not use Acronyms for the flavors I use so please do not lump me in with all these people who expect you to know the difference between FA and Flavorah or TFA. Even though I have no freaking idea WTF they mean I just ask if I am interested. Just me and my ornery attitude though~! :vino:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I miss Rocket Puppy! If anyone can't find her caramel apple recipe on here (all FA flavors, I believe), and wants it, please pm me. It is extraordinary, not only in flavor, but in that she uses such a tiny amount of flavoring to get amazing results. This recipe rivals the best of HIC.

Actualy, let me just find it...

Rocket Puppy's Caramel Apple (FlavourArt)
0.5% Apple Pie
0.75% Butterscotch
1.75% Caramel
0.5% Coconut
0.1% Fuji
0.5% Peach
0.3% Pear
1.0% Vienna Cream
0.5% Whipped Cream

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks for this, Artemis. I have this list--has been my working list-- but sadly, it's from 2014 and doesn't include new ones.

I did try googling VTA, but came across so many other acronyms with the same letters that it took me a while to narrow it down. Thanks, nadalama, for the head-start. I haven't browsed Bull City in a while but I gather they have VTA flavors from the above notes.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I miss Rocket Puppy! If anyone can't find her caramel apple recipe on here (all FA flavors, I believe), and wants it, please pm me. It is extraordinary, not only in flavor, but in that she uses such a tiny amount of flavoring to get amazing results. This recipe rivals the best of HIC.

Actualy, let me just find it...

Rocket Puppy's Caramel Apple (FlavourArt)
0.5% Apple Pie
0.75% Butterscotch
1.75% Caramel
0.5% Coconut
0.1% Fuji
0.5% Peach
0.3% Pear
1.0% Vienna Cream
0.5% Whipped Cream
Damn, this looks nice. I just mixed a bunch, but I’ll put this on the list. Yum....

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
apologies for peppering this thread with questions, but I've decided to buy some unflavored nic juice. My VG is a little off, and as I transition back to vaping (again), I want to get it right so everything goes smoothly.

I found a 19- dollar 500ml bottle of 48 at NicSelect, and have heard decent things about them, but I'm wondering if anyone has insights on great unflavored nic for a good price. I'm actually looking for a lower nic (18mg/ml) if possible. Any advice is much appreciated!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I usually do not use Acronyms for the flavors I use so please do not lump me in with all these people who expect you to know the difference between FA and Flavorah or TFA. Even though I have no freaking idea WTF they mean I just ask if I am interested. Just me and my ornery attitude though~! :vino:
Most of the newer companies can be found on BullCityFlavors.com. Except for Molinberry (MB). Fingers crossed @Roundhouse will carry the popular flavors @wildgypsy70 asked. And he asked what are some of the popular flavors so there’s hope.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most of the newer companies can be found on BullCityFlavors.com. Except for Molinberry (MB). Fingers crossed @Roundhouse will carry the popular flavors @wildgypsy70 asked. And he asked what are some of the popular flavors so there’s hope.

I just HATE Acronyms because by the end of last Century people started making up their own and accepted acronyms for years now can mean something different. I BLAME TEXTING and when I text I use complete words. You wouldn't believe how many times I text WTF?~!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW RECIPE ALERT :)

Luco Watermelon & Strawberry Cooler. Sounds great & refreshing for the summer! I think it’s a drink available in the UK. It’s from Darren_87

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3108277/saved

This is what Darren had to say:

This is my best recipe to date! Sweet, juicy, refreshing watermelon & strawberry cooler Lucozade, straight out of the fridge

Tastes EXACTLY like the new Lucozade Watermelon & Strawberry Cooler. The drink to me tastes like a melted down red slush to me so that what I've replicated with these flavours. You will love this flavour especially on them hot summer days!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
65640616_2892357517656229_6861044843284529152_n.png

Coupon Code "gremlin" works for both sites
Coupon codes do not apply to the $10 E-Juice.
Valid 6-28-19 thru 7-3-19 (Friday thru Wednesday)

Gremlin DIY

33 mins ·
Just added a few minutes ago. On the shelf and ready for purchase,
Molinberry 10ml original packaging bottles of

Blue Rock Candy
Butter My Biscuit
Cactus Cupcake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk
Legendary Custard
Rainbow Sherbet
Smores Marshmallow Brownies
Stranger Things
Strawberry Brownie
Strawberry Chocolate Muffin
White Chocolate

Enjoy!
copied from Facebook. I probably won't order today since I'm coming off Fentanyl and twilight drugs from hospital procedure but thought I would share

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Gremlin DIY

33 mins ·

Blue Rock Candy
Butter My Biscuit
Cactus Cupcake
Legendary Custard
Rainbow Sherbet
Stranger Things
Strawberry Brownie
White Chocolate

Enjoy!
copied from Facebook. I probably won't order today since I'm coming off Fentanyl and twilight drugs from hospital procedure but thought I would share

Be careful sugah, you might buy a yacht and 12 pounds of gold. Or the Taj Mahal or something. :hug:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Gremlin DIY

33 mins ·

Blue Rock Candy
Butter My Biscuit
Cactus Cupcake
Legendary Custard
Rainbow Sherbet
Stranger Things
Strawberry Brownie
White Chocolate

Enjoy!
Feel better!

Yay!!! I just checked this week. Nothing. But poo they don’t have Big Watermelon.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
About 4 years ago I tried the Big Watermelon flavor. I didn't care for it then but I know my taste buds have changed since then.
I wanted it for the Gallagher’s Ice Pop recipe that @wildgypsy70 was so kind to mix & send to me while I was recovering from surgery. Don’t have any other plans for it at the moment. But Gallagher’s Ice Pop is really refreshing for a summer vape.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
@nadalama brought over here to not clog the other thread.
violet scented oranges 1st mix (all %)
FA orange 1
TFA orange cream 3
INW purple rain 1
FLV tangerine .5
pretty good at 2w but at 4w the oranges are overpowering the violet. Wanting FA violet to boost the INW but that order will have to wait.

My v2 will look something like this
FA blood orange 1.3 (not as sharp as FA orange)
MF mandarin 2 (mellow for a MF more of a soft mandarin, could sub VT mandarin or just bump the orange cream to maybe 3.5)
INW mango & tango .5
TFA orange cream 2.3
INW purple rain 1.5
I just wanted to change up the orange profile in this one for a softer citrus note, might go lower on the FA & TFA oranges before mixing.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have these bottles I bought a long while ago and use them to store PG or VG.

Back when I remembered how many ml they held, I made nic base in them. I THINK it's 240ml. I've put a kleenex box in there for scale. Also, the top is a standard size "yorker" top (I believe).

I know I could measure out with small bottles and pour in to get the answer, but thought maybe someone would recognize the size and maybe just confirm that it's probably 240ml? Or tell me whatever. Thanks for your attention!

bottle photo.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Back when I remembered how many ml they held, I made nic base in them. I THINK it's 240ml. I've put a kleenex box in there for scale. Also, the top is a standard size "yorker" top (I believe).

I know I could measure out with small bottles and pour in to get the answer, but thought maybe someone would recognize the size and maybe just confirm that it's probably 240ml? Or tell me whatever. Thanks for your attention!

View attachment 141785
That looks like the ones I use and they are 240 ml. Quick easy way to test would be to fill the bottle with water and pour it into a standard measuring cup or vice versa. 240 ml is approximately 8 ounces

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 141785
Sorry, I haven’t a clue :)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
120ml blue razz bubblegum
120ml mango sticky rice
120ml caramel custard
120ml red, white & blueberry
120ml grape soda
120ml just mango
120ml blue razz sour patch
60ml strawberry kiwi
60ml lunar harvest
60ml blueberry monster energy
60ml watermelon jelly rancher
60ml red & blue gummy
60ml grape jolly rancher
30ml Kimi
30ml bomb pop
30ml wild melon
30ml sucker punch
30ml fookiberry

I need to order flavors something fierce!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
120ml mango sticky rice
120ml caramel custard
120ml grape soda
120ml just mango
60ml strawberry kiwi
60ml lunar harvest
60ml red & blue gummy
60ml grape jolly rancher
30ml Kimi
30ml bomb pop
30ml wild melon
30ml sucker punch
30ml fookiberry

Damn what a day

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
120ml mango sticky rice
120ml caramel custard
120ml grape soda
120ml just mango
60ml strawberry kiwi
60ml lunar harvest
60ml red & blue gummy
60ml grape jolly rancher
30ml Kimi
30ml bomb pop
30ml wild melon
30ml sucker punch
30ml fookiberry

Fourth of July sales coming up!!! Perfect timing!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That looks like the ones I use and they are 240 ml. Quick easy way to test would be to fill the bottle with water and pour it into a standard measuring cup or vice versa. 240 ml is approximately 8 ounces

Thank you, Cranky.
I think you're right, which means I was right.... which is nice. Also, good idea re measuring cup. I don't have one with markings on it, but I can borrow one and I will double check. Much easier than filling 30ml bottles and pouring them in--esp. coz none of the large bottles are actually clean. And super especially because of my chronic laziness when it comes to getting down to the nitty gritty of mixing again.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anybody tried Molinberry Green Banana Bamboo Milk? It sounds pretty lovely. I'm still looking at that Gremlin DIY sale, which I believe is on until July 3rd. If you know of any equally good or better sales, I'm interested.

PS: i tried to eyeball my nicotine (vaperstek) in a 30ml bottle the other day. I definitely overshot it and, whooo, baby. I'm going to have to dilute and re-flavor. That's what I get for being half-assed, though. More work for myself. :p

PPS: what about Molinberry Nut Banana? Looks like banana, caramel, hazelnut and.... could that possibly be mint? Any thoughts welcome!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
120ml mango sticky rice
120ml caramel custard
120ml grape soda
120ml just mango
60ml strawberry kiwi
60ml lunar harvest
60ml red & blue gummy
60ml grape jolly rancher
30ml Kimi
30ml bomb pop
30ml wild melon
30ml sucker punch
30ml fookiberry

Good grief! How long did it take for you to mix all that?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I try to mix a lot on the weekends so if people want juice, I don't have to mix during the week. I just let them pick from a list of premades.

The people that buy some from me just get what they get lol. They aren't picky which is nice. I usually make recipes that I have developed and that I liked. Then when I mix for myself I just make a big batch and divvy it up into smaller ones pretty much exactly like you do.

VU Sponsors