nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you find it or get it close please do share. I was a 60's baby so I do remember those ( vaguely) lol I have a crap memory.

I mixed up something by accident ( grabbed wrong flavor) and thought, oh gawd this is gonna be horrid. Figured I would give it a whirl anyway and holy crap it's amazing! Who would of thought that Bananas with Brandy ( plus a few other things ) would be good.

Ok, about the yellow and red speckled gumballs we discussed, I think I am close with this recipe:

Sour Peach Gum

Cinnamon red hots (TFA) 1.5%
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TFA) 4%
Lemonade (Natural) (FW) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 1.25%
Orange Mandarin (TFA) 2%
Peach (FW) 2.85%
Sweet and Tart (TFA) 0.5%
Two Apples (DIYFS) 0.8% (Cap Double Apple would be an ok sub.)
Wintergreen (TFA) 4.5%

It took about a week for these flavors to blend well. I like this a lot!

This is loosely based on HIC's recipe for pink bubblegum, hence the vanillin, cinnamon, orange mandarin, and Wintergreen.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:teehee:

We’re here to help navigate the rabbit hole. Need a flashlight? :D

Oh yeah, I always need at least a flashlight--maybe even a headlamp. Thanks for offering and I will probably be taking you up on that offer!

At this point in my new-again (again) vaping career, I don't have regular haunts (except the basics like FA, tfa, and my old favorite BCF), so am on the lookout for good advice.

I ended up buying NOTHING over the last few days of sales, despite creating carts... Just gotta get organized first, then wait for a sale. I used to be so organized. For a minute there, anyway, LOL.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, about the yellow and red speckled gumballs we discussed, I think I am close with this recipe:

Sour Peach Gum

Cinnamon red hots (TFA) 1.5%
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TFA) 4%
Lemonade (Natural) (FW) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 1.25%
Orange Mandarin (TFA) 2%
Peach (FW) 2.85%
Sweet and Tart (TFA) 0.5%
Two Apples (DIYFS) 0.8% (Cap Double Apple would be an ok sub.)
Wintergreen (TFA) 4.5%

It took about a week for these flavors to blend well. I like this a lot!

This is loosely based on HIC's recipe for pink bubblegum, hence the vanillin, cinnamon, orange mandarin, and Wintergreen.

This looks very promising! I have yet to find a bubblegum (even HIC's) that truly satisfied me. HIC's came closest, but the pre-fab bubblegum flavors have been disappointing and I've only used them as a supporting flavor. Everything I've tried is simple sweet, more or less.

I am wanting that spicy flavor it seems you are going for here--the Dubble Bubble thing. But i'm skeptical that red hots, even in such low percentage, will do it. Please keep us updated

PS: full disclaimer: I have had some bad experiences with red hots.... so I may not be the most objective.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pls let us know what rhubarb you like. I have never tried it, but my grandmother's rhubarb pie (yes, just rhubarb, no strawb!) was my favorite as a little kid.
My mom made strawberry rhubarb jam when i was growing up. Loved it.
I found this rhubarb on nic river. Dont recal the brand(i take a pic n post it l8r.) Imported from Poland. Verry strong. .i did .75% and its to much. Gonna take it down to .50%

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My mom made strawberry rhubarb jam when i was growing up. Loved it.
I found this rhubarb on nic river. Dont recal the brand(i take a pic n post it l8r.) Imported from Poland. Verry strong. .i did .75% and its to much. Gonna take it down to .50%

Wow. Sounds good. (Your mom's pie, I mean : )
Maybe Inawera? I've never tried any rhubarb flavoring. It seems like such a long shot, purely based on the weirdness of the flavor. Am looking forward to hearing more about your experiments with it though.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe Inawera? I've never tried any rhubarb flavoring. It seems like such a long shot, purely based on the weirdness of the flavor. Am looking forward to hearing more about your experiments with it though.
Yes inawera. I will post more on it as i figure out %sweet spot and steep time

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This looks very promising! I have yet to find a bubblegum (even HIC's) that truly satisfied me. HIC's came closest, but the pre-fab bubblegum flavors have been disappointing and I've only used them as a supporting flavor. Everything I've tried is simple sweet, more or less.

I am wanting that spicy flavor it seems you are going for here--the Dubble Bubble thing. But i'm skeptical that red hots, even in such low percentage, will do it. Please keep us updated

PS: full disclaimer: I have had some bad experiences with red hots.... so I may not be the most objective.

The recipe I use for regular pink bubblegum is this:

Cinnamon Red Hots (TFA) 1.5%
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TFA) 5%
Marshmallow (FA) 2.25%
Orange Mandarin (TFA) 4.5%
Wintergreen (TFA) 5%

I also make a Tutti Frutti Gum that is nearly the same recipe. Drop Orange Mandarin to 2.5%, add 3.5% Tutti Frutti Deluxe (TFA), and increase Wintergreen to 5.5%.

I doubt I'll modify these recipes any time soon. I'm quite happy with them and keep at least one mixed all the time. :D

I think you might be surprised how spicy the pink bubblegum is at these percentages. It isn't just the CRH, it's the Wintergreen, too.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, I always need at least a flashlight--maybe even a headlamp. Thanks for offering and I will probably be taking you up on that offer!

At this point in my new-again (again) vaping career, I don't have regular haunts (except the basics like FA, tfa, and my old favorite BCF), so am on the lookout for good advice.

I ended up buying NOTHING over the last few days of sales, despite creating carts... Just gotta get organized first, then wait for a sale. I used to be so organized. For a minute there, anyway, LOL.
Don't feel so bad. I had tw0 carts made up and didn't order. I suppose I'm waiting for the July 4th sales. :)

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed another tester bottle with some % changes. I will keep ya updated

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That rabbit hole also got heaps more confusing, at least until I learn how to navigate it. tho I guess that's the main thing about rabbit holes: you can't really tell what's going on : - )

I knew my ears were burning..
I HEARD RABBIT HOLE.. giggle giggle giggle
Currently working out % on a strawberry rhubarb recipe. Almost perfect
YUM YUM
STRAWBERRYS and RHUBARB one of my FAVORITE late spring things to have...

{{ sitting @ the edge of er seat to see what ratios you come up with. }}

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Does that include Molinberry's? (American Bubble Gum)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New one for me....

5% Black Licorice FW
.5% Koolada TFA
Two drops Super Sweet CAP in 50ml

Made it Friday night vaping two days later and I love it! If you like black licorice or jelly beans you should like this one.

Sounds yummy. And I have heard good things about FW Black Lic. The closest thing I have fa anise, which is apparently not at all close.

When you add sucralose in such small amounts, do you notice a difference? I've had it in my collection (sucralose--which i'm just assuming is what Cap Super Sweet is, but maybe I'm wrong) for a long time, but rarely use it.

Not patient enough to do the experiments, I guess, comparing the same juice with and without. It would be good to have some feedback.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds yummy. And I have heard good things about FW Black Lic. The closest thing I have fa anise, which is apparently not at all close.

When you add sucralose in such small amounts, do you notice a difference? I've had it in my collection (sucralose--which i'm just assuming is what Cap Super Sweet is, but maybe I'm wrong) for a long time, but rarely use it.

Not patient enough to do the experiments, I guess, comparing the same juice with and without. It would be good to have some feedback.

I do.... it's not a smack in the face/totally change the recipe difference but in small amounts it kind of rounds out the flavors. I don't use it in high amounts just enough to kick some recipes I feel need a sweeter taste to them.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@wildgypsy70 the Gallagher’s Ice Pop you sent me did you use the recipe with the addition of CAP Hibiscus?

I thought I was going crazy when peeps we talking about Hibiscus. And apparently when I printed the recipe before I went to the hospital it wasn’t in the original recipe. And today I looked on ATF & sure enough there’s the CAP Hibiscus.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70 the Gallagher’s Ice Pop you sent me did you use the recipe with the addition of CAP Hibiscus?

I thought I was going crazy when peeps we talking about Hibiscus. And apparently when I printed the recipe before I went to the hospital it wasn’t in the original recipe. And today I looked on ATF & sure enough there’s the CAP Hibiscus.
Yep. Definitely Hibiscus in there.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you :inlove:

OMG just now trying the Nickbrosia Custard & it is divine ! Thank you again for sending it to me sweetie! :blowkiss:

Everyone has to try this if you like English tinned custard & even if you don’t know what it is like me :D it is delicious!
Gallagher’s is so good! I vaped all week last week at the beach. Fruity, refreshing.....yum!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gallagher’s is so good! I vaped all week last week at the beach. Fruity, refreshing.....yum!
I totally agree! Thanks to you! :inlove:

Just waiting for Chefsflavours now to restock the MB Molinberry & now I need the Cap Hibiscus :D I was going to try using FLV Watermelon 1.5% - 2% with FA Watermelon @ .5% but now I’m missing Hibiscus.

I can’t find anywhere in the USA that has both in stock & others that I want all in one place. If they have one they don’t have the other :huh:

Diyvaporsupply has the MB & Hibiscus but nothing else I need so $7.95 shipping for 2 flavors ! Little expensive. I might as well wait for Chefsflavours as they have everything I need once they get the MB Watermelon & FYI they will be getting the MB Legendary Custard.

Hoping that @Roundhouse would be able to carry the Molinberry :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I totally agree! Thanks to you! :inlove:

Just waiting for Chefsflavours now to restock the MB Molinberry & now I need the Cap Hibiscus :D I was going to try using FLV Watermelon 1.5% - 2% with FA Watermelon @ .5% but now I’m missing Hibiscus.

I can’t find anywhere in the USA that has both in stock & others that I want all in one place. If they have one they don’t have the other :huh:

Diyvaporsupply has the MB & Hibiscus but nothing else I need so $7.95 shipping for 2 flavors ! Little expensive. I might as well wait for Chefsflavours as they have everything I need once they get the MB Watermelon & FYI they will be getting the MB Legendary Custard.

Hoping that @Roundhouse would be able to carry the Molinberry :)
Nic River has Molinberry! Maybe they have Hibiscus, too?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New one for me....

5% Black Licorice FW
.5% Koolada TFA
Two drops Super Sweet CAP in 50ml

Made it Friday night vaping two days later and I love it! If you like black licorice or jelly beans you should like this one.

I love black licorice, this is one I've been mixing for the last month, didn't have the listed cooler, so used LB Pacific Cooler instead, but be warned, this is a really strong licorice flavor.

NenN0dX.png

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you :inlove:

OMG just now trying the Nickbrosia Custard & it is divine ! Thank you again for sending it to me sweetie! :blowkiss:

Everyone has to try this if you like English tinned custard & even if you don’t know what it is like me :D it is delicious!

This sounds so wonderful. Is the recipe in a thread here? I'm not familiar with tinned custard, but I've had the Byrd's powdered variety of British custard a few times on English puddings (Spotted Dick always comes to mind as a favorite!) and its surprisingly delicious.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This sounds so wonderful. Is the recipe in a thread here? I'm not familiar with tinned custard, but I've had the Byrd's powdered variety of British custard a few times on English puddings (Spotted Dick always comes to mind as a favorite!) and its surprisingly delicious.
Here’s the recipe:
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3120696

But unless you order from Molinberry in Poland which is what @wildgypsy70 did. I’m waiting for Chefsflavours in the UK to receive their stock of the Legendary Custard or of course if @Roundhouse will start carrying Molinberry we can all happily & easily shop @ Bull City Flavors :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here’s the recipe:
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3120696

But unless you order from Molinberry in Poland which is what @wildgypsy70 did. I’m waiting for Chefsflavours in the UK to receive their stock of the Legendary Custard or of course if @Roundhouse will start carrying Molinberry we can all happily & easily shop @ Bull City Flavors :D
I’m gonna have a few extra Legendary custards.....I bought extra in case it took a while for any of the US flavor companies to get a hold of it. Pm me if anyone’s interested. I reallllllly hope someone gets it.....ordering from Poland takes longer than Chefs.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m gonna have a few extra Legendary custards.....I bought extra in case it took a while for any of the US flavor companies to get a hold of it. Pm me if anyone’s interested. I reallllllly hope someone gets it.....ordering from Poland takes longer than Chefs.
:blowkiss: PM sent :)

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I knew my ears were burning..
I HEARD RABBIT HOLE.. giggle giggle giggle

YUM YUM
STRAWBERRYS and RHUBARB one of my FAVORITE late spring things to have...

{{ sitting @ the edge of er seat to see what ratios you come up with. }}
The magic rhubarb % is .5 and i mixed it with cap sweet strawberry 13%. Kept this go of strawberry rhubarb simple as my wife absolutely is in love with it and i am trying my ass off to get her off the ciggs n over to vape.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up some Miami Vice yesterday. Then tried a new pineapple strawberry mix for something light in the summer time. Drop on the finger was good this am. Can't wait to try it when I get home from work. Found it on elr so you never know how recipes will turn out

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
New outta my head, but inspired by the post of the Radiator Pluid recipe, mixed and tasted, vaping s&v, unusual, and I love it.

Frankenbru

Anise (INAWERA) 1.25%
Botanical Gin (VTA) 1%
Cherry, Black (Amarena, Cherryl) (FA) 2%
Condensed Milk (Nicotine River) 2%
Cream Soda (FW) 3%
ecto cooler natural (FW) 3%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1%
Marshmallow (FW) 1.75% (reduce to 0.75-1% if using FA)

Total 15%

This Inawera Anise is really good, that is if you like anise at all. At 1.25% it's definitely there but is not overpowering. This whole mix has a cool/spicy and creamy taste and feel to it, almost like a gum. Most of you know how I love gum flavors in eliquid, and I am head over heels for this one.

I hope it doesn't change much as it steeps. I like it just like this!

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New outta my head, but inspired by the post of the Radiator Pluid recipe, mixed and tasted, vaping s&v, unusual, and I love it.

Frankenbru

Anise (INAWERA) 1.25%
Botanical Gin (VTA) 1%
Cream Soda (FW) 3%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1%

Total 15%

This Inawera Anise is really good, that is if you like anise at all. At 1.25% it's definitely there but is not overpowering. This whole mix has a cool/spicy and creamy taste and feel to it, almost like a gum. Most of you know how I love gum flavors in eliquid, and I am head over heels for this one.

That’s wonderful you found something you really like!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to cook up some new recipes. I have been so damn busy. I've got a couple coming though. This one I know is excellent so I'll share it because it's steeped for a week now and I love it.

upload_2019-6-26_16-33-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-26_16-32-16.png
    upload_2019-6-26_16-32-16.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 6

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks fab, dude!
I did one run without the ap and I wasn't getting the bite of cookie I wanted. That 0.25% worked some wonders. I like that milkshake by mb a lot. I also really like the pink lemonade. Haven't played with the panna cotta yet except for sft, but I really don't think I've ever tasted actual panna cotta so I'm at a loss for where to go with it.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I did one run without the ap and I wasn't getting the bite of cookie I wanted. That 0.25% worked some wonders. I like that milkshake by mb a lot. I also really like the pink lemonade. Haven't played with the panna cotta yet except for sft, but I really don't think I've ever tasted actual panna cotta so I'm at a loss for where to go with it.
It’s flan-ish. So custard. But not super eggy.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up a 60ML of Ecstacy and a New creation of Peaches and Fresh Cream made with Jungle Flavors Fresh Cream. Just took a sniff and boy it smells peachy. I might need to up the Fresh Cream but will need a taste test first. I guess I need to wind a couple of coils for an RDA?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up some Miami Vice yesterday. Then tried a new pineapple strawberry mix for something light in the summer time. Drop on the finger was good this am. Can't wait to try it when I get home from work. Found it on elr so you never know how recipes will turn out

So true, lol But if you have your head about you, there's not much that can go wrong with a nice simple vape like that. Best of luck!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Frankenbru

Anise (INAWERA) 1.25%
Botanical Gin (VTA) 1%
Cream Soda (FW) 3%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1%

Total 15%

I have only four of these flavors, but other similar ones I am thinking I could sub in for an approximation. You make it sound so good. Thanks for the recipe!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up a 60ML of Ecstacy and a New creation of Peaches and Fresh Cream made with Jungle Flavors Fresh Cream. Just took a sniff and boy it smells peachy. I might need to up the Fresh Cream but will need a taste test first. I guess I need to wind a couple of coils for an RDA?

Is Ecstasy a recipe or a flavor?
Your Peachy Cream sounds delicious. I'm vaping some version of that now, with a tiny bit of mango, all day long. So yummy.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm having a severe FOMO reading you guys mentioning all these flavors (and even manufacturers) I don't know! (VTA--what does that stand for? I know I can search on reddit, etc., but I'm being lazy. Banana Milkshake sounds like heaven.

If anyone has a current link to flavor companies, I'd be so grateful.

VU Sponsors