“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So it definitely isn't like the original INW waffle?????
Definitely not. I’ve never had the OG, but from what I’ve heard, it was a really good waffle hot off the iron. This has peanut notes. And something creamy. It’s not bad by any means, but not a solo waffle flavor. I’m sticking with LB for a straight Waffle.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely not. I’ve never had the OG, but from what I’ve heard, it was a really good waffle hot off the iron. This has peanut notes. And something creamy. It’s not bad by any means, but not a solo waffle flavor. I’m sticking with LB for a straight Waffle.
Darn. I was really hoping. I've never had the OG either, but LB waffle is a very weak flavor I find. I've got it at 4.5% in this Belgian Flapper Pie Recipe and it still isn't as waffley as I'd like it to be.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can push it to 6-8%
Okay, I might try that. I feel like it probably just might need a longer steep, but I'm impatient when it comes to crafting a new recipe. I want to know if it is good NOW! Oh, by the way, I am putting your little thank you gift in the mail tomorrow. 100% the juice is sitting on my desk right next to me as we speak. I made it Sunday, but wanted to make sure it was steeped and ready for consumption upon arrival.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, I might try that. I feel like it probably just might need a longer steep, but I'm impatient when it comes to crafting a new recipe. I want to know if it is good NOW! Oh, by the way, I am putting your little thank you gift in the mail tomorrow. 100% the juice is sitting on my desk right next to me as we speak. I made it Sunday, but wanted to make sure it was steeped and ready for consumption upon arrival.
Woo hoo!!! I’m so Excited!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Day 2 with Wunder Waffle.....peanut butter with biscuit like bakery. Like a Nutter Butter. I like it, but it’s definitely not a Waffle right now. And there’s something creamy-ish on the exhale....haven’t put a finger on it yet.
I just ordered it and some new FA maple syrup. I sure hope I use the FA. The last bottle I never used and its going to get dumped. I do hope BSF has original bottles of FA 10mLs.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really like it a lot. I will post the recipe here too for everyone. It is a nice caramel chocolate graham cracker custard. I call it Dr. Feelgood, it was playing on the radio when I came up with the initial recipe, it has DIYFS Mr. Good Stuff, it just fit.
Niiiiice! I used to open my restaurant to that song. Gotta have something to get ya going at 4:30am!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
image.jpg
I just ordered it and some new FA maple syrup. I sure hope I use the FA. The last bottle I never used and its going to get dumped. I do hope BSF has original bottles of FA 10mLs.
BCF bottles it. The OG bottles from Italy are the ones with the flat orange tops and teeny tiny dropper tips. Like above^^^

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if this has been discussed here or not. But I read a long time ago that ECX's FE flavors & Bullcity's SC flavors= the same. I noticed that Bullcity got SC Sweet Rice and Lemon. Is it safe to assume that SC Lemon is the same as FE Lemon? I hope that wasn't too confusing..

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if this has been discussed here or not. But I read a long time ago that ECX's FE flavors & Bullcity's SC flavors= the same. I noticed that Bullcity got SC Sweet Rice and Lemon. Is it safe to assume that SC Lemon is the same as FE Lemon? I hope that wasn't too confusing..
I’ve heard the same thing, that they are the same.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Belgian Flapper Pie

WF FLapper Pie - 3%
LB Belgian Waffle 5%
VTA Golden Syrup - 1.5%
LB Vanilla Ice Cream - 3%
FA Cream Fresh - .75%
FLV VanillA Pudding 1.5% (thanks @Heartsdelight )
PUR Condensed Milk - 2%

Edit: steep this guy no less than 5 days

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-20_20-33-13.png
    upload_2019-3-20_20-33-13.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Belgian Flapper Pie

WF FLapper Pie - 3%
LB Belgian Waffle 5%
VTA Golden Syrup - 1.5%
LB Vanilla Ice Cream - 3%
FA Cream Fresh - .75%
FLV VanillA Pudding 1.5% (thanks @Heartsdelight )
PUR Condensed Milk - 2%

Edit: steep this guy no less than 5 days
Niiiiiice. Looking good, dude! Excited to try this one!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have another question for the experts

I want to make this recipe

The base is 50/50 3mg
Flavor shot is 9.0% pg
886088ccd354298e37b71dc14225e2c9.jpg
5d17f328cb40cff9842fa4125ab515ab.jpg
676c0eac948f6d3287c75d0d62715065.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It keeps telling me to mix it at 91/9 and that's without adding any vg.... Doesn't make any sense at all. In fact it wants me to add pg if I go any lower.
If the base is 50/50 and the flavor shot is 9% wouldn't that make it 59% pg and 41% vg?

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for all the questions but would that make the prior batch that used 70/30 3mg base 57/43 if the flavor shot was used at 13%?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2019-3-21_8-57-36.png

It is very busy, but it is giving you the right information for what you are looking for. You have it set at 65/35. It is telling you to add 9.342G or 9ml, which is 9% of 100.

EDIT: Just to explain further. 65vg/35pg in 100ml is

65ml vg
26ml pg
9ml one shot
total = 100ml

if you want 50/50 you need to move that slider up top to the left and make it say 50/50

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It keeps telling me to mix it at 91/9 and that's without adding any vg.... Doesn't make any sense at all. In fact it wants me to add pg if I go any lower.
If the base is 50/50 and the flavor shot is 9% wouldn't that make it 59% pg and 41% vg?

Also if you have a premixed base of 50/50 your end ratio isn't going to be 50/50 it will be 41% vg, 50%pg, 9%flavor(PG)

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I move the slider to 70/30 I'd add more vg right? I don't know why I'm just not getting this.

Alright so let's give you a run down. That slider is what the FINAL mix will be for a ratio between VG and PG. SO, 70/30 is 70%vg, 30%pg.

Your VG will stay the same regardless of adding flavor. Your PG will not because most flavors, unless otherwise specified, are PG based. SO, if you add 9% flavor, that will reduce the amount of additional PG base you will add to your mix to 21%. All numbers will equal 100%. That slider at the top of the page will change the numbers at the bottom of the page to reflect the VG/PG ratio of your FINAL recipe.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have another question for the experts

I want to make this recipe

The base is 50/50 3mg
Flavor shot is 9.0% pg
886088ccd354298e37b71dc14225e2c9.jpg
5d17f328cb40cff9842fa4125ab515ab.jpg
676c0eac948f6d3287c75d0d62715065.jpg

If your base is pre-mixed 50% PG and 50% VG with 3 mg nicotine, you won't end up with juice that is exactly 50/50 once you add flavoring to it, unless you have separate PG or VG to add at the end.

With pre-mixed base that contains nicotine, you put your flavoring in the bottle first, which in your case when using the one-shot would be 9%, or in a 100ml bottle, 9ml. Then you fill the bottle up nearly to the top with your pre-mixed base. As @88ArDeN88 said, your result is approximately 59% PG and 41% VG, because your 9% flavoring is carried in a PG base. That's all you do. Otherwise there would be no point to buying pre-mixed base.

If you want to be more exact than 59/41, you'll need separate VG, 9ml of it to be specific, if you're mixing a 100ml bottle. That's going to be about as close as you can get to a final mix of exactly 50/50. Put your 9ml of flavor into your mixing bottle, then 9mg of VG, then fill with pre-mixed base.

Beg pardon if I've misunderstood your situation.

ETA: This is not right, I goofed. Correcting...

Last edited:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
St. Joseph's Day

FA Zeppola - 2.5%
Joy - .5%
Cap VCV1 - 6%
LA Bavarian Cream - 2.5%
JF Bavarian Cream - 1%
OOO Powdered Sugar - 1%

just mixed this up because someone brought in a giant box of home made zeppola on Tuesday, so I tasted one and was thinking how perfect a vape would be. I snuck a taste today even though I'm going to let it steep longer for the custards to pop, but this one is amazing. guaranteed.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone know when the INW Cake Emperor flavor is going to drop stateside???? It looks so good. This is the photo.

View attachment 134151

says cheesecake with a notably fruity flavor
First impressions incoming tonight.....smells absolutely divine.......

VU Sponsors