Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some don’t like CAP Glazed Doughnut as they think it taste like Play Doh. I have it but haven’t really used it.
I don't go about 5%. I think most of the people that get the play doh problem are using it too high. I think it tastes phenomenal. I see a lot of people mixing that don't test their concentrates and then just pick random percentages. I would be doing this same thing if it weren't for all the info I've gotten here at VU. It's a pain to test all your flavors, but it is a necessary evil.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I think a good starting point would be some CAP Glazed Doughnut and some FLV Milk and Honey. Cap Glazed Doughnut has that really moist sticky feel to it.
That was my thinking, but I used WF glazed donut. It’s coming along nicely. I’ll post when I get home. I wanted it to settle for a day before I checked it out.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good evening, everyone! Imma about to put in an order to NomNomz(UK). They have all the forbidden FA flavors(butter, milk, whipped cream, pandoro). Anyone need anything?? I am more than happy to order and front people and ship when I get it. Pm me if you’re interested! I’ll probably order tonight or tomorrow.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was in the mood to do a little mixing this afternoon...made 60ml of each:

c1020ebf264c521ec531be9513e37f1b.jpg
afb640e94f68a2c8baa4ce3956f2ade0.jpg
9743b9193c215ff1c8cdd06b4165ff83.jpg
a3c6e532942c829a91d3d06c9cf50bc1.jpg

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So.....Hunny Bunz.....

TFA Brown Sugar. 1%
FA Donkey Butter. 0.5%
WF Glazed Donut. 2.5%
FA Honey(10% dilution). 0.1%
FLV Milk and Honey. 1%
FLV Sweet Dough. 0.75%

I like it. Not a clue if it matches the reality, but I like it. It’s sweet, sticky, doughy(and I’m sure with a steep it will come out more), glazy and a touch of maple. Yum.....

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So.....Hunny Bunz.....

TFA Brown Sugar. 1%
FA Donkey Butter. 0.5%
WF Glazed Donut. 2.5%
FLV Milk and Honey. 1%
FLV Sweet Dough. 0.75%

I like it. Not a clue if it matches the reality, but I like it. It’s sweet, sticky, doughy(and I’m sure with a steep it will come out more), glazy and a touch of maple. Yum.....

Looks like I’m making a second order to BCF sooner than expected. Good thing it’s this time of year...
09010a02adecdbd5e3ac8a0479243935.jpg

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70 I’m going to mix your DL Lemon Tart today is there a steep time? Thanks!
I’d say a week or so. It’s still not right. But I have a few more ideas.....then, well, I will hang my head in defeat. But I did make some good lemon tarts! Just not DL.....

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So.....Hunny Bunz.....

TFA Brown Sugar. 1%
FA Donkey Butter. 0.5%
WF Glazed Donut. 2.5%
FLV Milk and Honey. 1%
FLV Sweet Dough. 0.75%

Do you think the WF Glazed Doughnut is much better than the CAP version?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do you think the WF Glazed Doughnut is much better than the CAP version?
I personally do. The Caps is ok for me, but the WF does the donut part better and has absolutely no play doh taste at all. I usually don’t use Caps high enough to get said play doh taste but.....I still think the WF does the job better.

That said, I think you could sub Caps for the WF if you like. It shouldn’t make a ton of difference. The honey/maple taste is the prominent flavor. The donut is just there to firm up the Sweet Dough....and add a bit of glaze.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I unequivocally loathe Flavour Art flavors, especially FA Cookie. And I believe the apple pie would kill the recipe. But, that said, I do genuinely appreciate the suggestions!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

I'm right there with you on FA Cookie. I can't stand the stuff, ruins every recipe I put it in.

Have to confess that a great many of my favorites are Flavor West, plus TFA Cinnamon Red Hots, Vanilla Swirl, Brown Sugar, French Vanila Deluxe (which BCF has on their website has now been reformulated to contain fewer objectionable compounds, so no more "real" FVD), Mandarin Orange, Wintergreen, Peppermint, Cinnamon and Holiday Spices. And Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

Also really, REALLY like the Flavorah Pound Cake I just got.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yo! We need three more people to form a team with @OmagaWright for the mixing challenge! Prizes for the winning team! And bragging rights!!! Any and all experience levels!

Hurry, hurry! The cut off date is February 28!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m vaping the Lemon Meringue Tart the Best one yet - recipe from Nick Evans & can be found on ATF. He said it was a SNV I did try it but I much prefer after a 2 day steep. This is delicious!

@wildgypsy70 I’m waiting for the 1 week steep on your DL Lemon Tart recipe. Can’t wait to try it!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So.....Hunny Bunz.....

TFA Brown Sugar. 1%
FA Donkey Butter. 0.5%
WF Glazed Donut. 2.5%
FLV Milk and Honey. 1%
FLV Sweet Dough. 0.75%

Just curious...did you vape that recipe long enough to see if it’s a coil gunker? I’m ordering the flavors I don’t have and making it regardless, but more sugary/sweet/sticky juices tend to gunk up coils pretty quick and was wondering if that’s something I need to be prepared for.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just curious...did you vape that recipe long enough to see if it’s a coil gunker? I’m ordering the flavors I don’t have and making it regardless, but more sugary/sweet/sticky juices tend to gunk up coils pretty quick and was wondering if that’s something I need to be prepared for.

I have yet to discover that. Maybe? It’s definitely sweet and sticky. But, for me, it’s a touch too sweet for an ADV. So I haven’t vaped it for hours at a time.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have yet to discover that. Maybe? It’s definitely sweet and sticky. But, for me, it’s a touch too sweet for an ADV. So I haven’t vaped it for hours at a time.

Yeah, I have a couple of recipes I use almost, basically, for a dessert after a meal for awhile and then move back over to my ADV...Artery Clogging Waffles by @Mykreign is what I’m using in that capacity at the moment.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed some more mustard Milk. Also looked around to make something watermelon. Decided on strawberry watermelon. Kept it low. Hope it works out. Smells good
b3f7b8ec32c14b3d7104fe9063e12c94.jpg

Looks good, but if it doesn’t work out to your taste, I sent @Mykreign some store-bought juice I loved that was Strawberry and Watermelon for him to breakdown to DiY and he hit it exactly with this...clean, simple, to the point, and damn good
33dcb2ce94ccf26fd11b47d1840bc963.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good, but if it doesn’t work out to your taste, I sent @Mykreign some store-bought juice I loved that was Strawberry and Watermelon for him to breakdown to DiY and he hit it exactly with this...clean, simple, to the point, and damn good

Ahh cool deal man. I appreciate it

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

f81bbaf655c620a60894b2fbd31044f9.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up a recipe I found on ELR called Bronuts just for the hell of it, since I really have no use for this chocolate donut flavor and then mixed up one my first recipes I made and still love, though due to the sweetness and tartness falls short of an ADV....I need to see if I can’t tweak it to make it more so.
5002d907e6440ecea99053b3c44d1bb0.jpg
c31e76b802823d940f9415d226414fcf.jpg

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@wildgypsy70 ordered it from the UK. https://nomnomz.co.uk/

BTW it’s not really called Donkey Butter. Just FA Butter :D
AHHHHH. LOL. They are sold out. I need to order some butter and some custard premium. I'm gonna invest a few $$ in a couple big orders soon. I guess I'll do a big UK order and a big Bull City order. I think I need some Jungle Flavors in my life to. and FE Lemon.

VU Sponsors