Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm working on a Pumpkin pie tort.
This is a recipe in the works. I might add 0.5mL each of FA caramel and butterscotch

FLV) Vanilla Pudding 1.5%

Pumpkin Pie (Hangsen) 5%

Pumpkin Pie (Spice) (Cap)0.25%

flv whipped cream 1%

Inw shortbread 1%
Just mixed this and couldn't find flv vanilla pudding so I subbed Flv Custard. I can't believe I can't find the flv pudding. Right now it smells like pure alcohol and will need to vent/steep The Inawera shortbread smells really good. Perfect for a torte crust.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does Hangsen Pumpkin Pie taste good? I remember long ago I got a pumpkin juice in the fall time. It was gross, very strong nutmeg/spices.
I'll find out soon. I have used it before (years ago) but never tried it. I mix for family and they liked it. They also liked Nature Flavors pumpkin pie. I'm trying to vape sweets now since I'm keto/low carb. I'm fussy so I'll let you know. The only thing I read about it was it was more like pumpkin than the pie itself. I'm curious as well.

P.S. I may have taste tested years ago. However, I don't recall how I felt. It's been years.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t be vaping anything that smells like diesel.....but I have no personal experience. If it was me, tho......nope.
I feel the same way. I inquired about it today via phone call. The lady said they've never heard of such a problem. Made me feel like she thought I was just lying. She also told me to inspect my stuff sooner and keep my PG in the freezer lol. I told her she didn't know what she was talking about and hung up. I was going to forget the whole thing but maybe do a personal boycott.

I forgot, I PM'd a company rep yesterday to check the batch #. The guy knew I called and thought I was complaining about a gallon of PG based Nic. Big difference, lady must've explained it wrong. But he said a replacement gallon was already on the way. There hasn't been any other complaints. I'm kind of blown away that they trusted my word and did that for me. I know there's a lot of bullshitters out there looking to scam. I'm a little baffled at this PG I got here. It seems like NOBODY has ever had this happen or they just don't smell their bases. Sorry for the long winded response.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel the same way. I inquired about it today via phone call. The lady said they've never heard of such a problem. Made me feel like she thought I was just lying. She also told me to inspect my stuff sooner and keep my PG in the freezer lol. I told her she didn't know what she was talking about and hung up. I was going to forget the whole thing but maybe do a personal boycott.

I forgot, I PM'd a company rep yesterday to check the batch #. The guy knew I called and thought I was complaining about a gallon of PG based Nic. Big difference, lady must've explained it wrong. But he said a replacement gallon was already on the way. There hasn't been any other complaints. I'm kind of blown away that they trusted my word and did that for me. I know there's a lot of bullshitters out there looking to scam. I'm a little baffled at this PG I got here. It seems like NOBODY has ever had this happen or they just don't smell their bases. Sorry for the long winded response.
That’s great they’re sending you a new bottle!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last night, I mixed a Berry Marscapone Cake. I am realllllllly pumped about this one! I’m trying(unsuccessfully) to steep it so the creaminess and cakes can come out, but.......damn. Marscapone is damn good. I like it better than LA CCI. And I think it will be more versatile. If I like it in a week, I’ll post it. Get your favorite mixed berry concentrate ready.....cause I think this one is a winner.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
af982bbd858fe582facf3faaa63d487c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I smell everything. I always have. Most of my strong memories have a scent component. I think it helps with mixing. It gives you a starting point. I smell my bases, too. Trust your gut. If it smells bad(except Vienna Cream.....lol!), toss it!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a truck load of flavors from health cabin. They have a sale on their own brand of flavors. Two bucks for 30ml, 14 cent 10ml, 500ml nine bucks!
You have to go through the different sizes, some are sold out. 115ml four bucks! Holy crap lol! I have been naughty again and got more flavors!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last night, I mixed a Berry Marscapone Cake. I am realllllllly pumped about this one! I’m trying(unsuccessfully) to steep it so the creaminess and cakes can come out, but.......damn. Marscapone is damn good. I like it better than LA CCI. And I think it will be more versatile. If I like it in a week, I’ll post it. Get your favorite mixed berry concentrate ready.....cause I think this one is a winner.
Yay! I can't wait.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just got a truck load of flavors from health cabin. They have a sale on their own brand of flavors. Two bucks for 30ml, 14 cent 10ml, 500ml nine bucks!
You have to go through the different sizes, some are sold out. 115ml four bucks! Holy crap lol! I have been naughty again and got more flavors!
It is never naughty to get more flavors. Ever. Lol!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tonight's simple recipe. This is Version 1 Lemon Cheesecake Torte

Inw shortbread 1%

Flv whipped cream 1%

FE Lemon 2%

Yes We Cheesecake (INW) 1%

Mascarpone Cream Cheese (SC) (WF) 1%
That Shortbread.......where has it been all my mixing life? Dang, it’s fire! I love that stuff.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3 x Kumiho eGo C 1600mAh Manual Battery(Constant Voltage 3.7v)Capacity - 1600mAh Color - Black (a-03-D-5-A) AU$35.95
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Bubble Gum Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Margarita Cocktail 1601 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Litchi Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Caramel Butter Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$1.61
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Chocolate white Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$1.61
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cantaloupe 501 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cantaloupe Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
5 x Kumiho eGo C 1600mAh Manual Battery(Constant Voltage 3.7v)Capacity - 1600mAh Color - Stainless (a-03-D-5-A) AU$59.92
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Sour Cherry 501 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - White Grape 701 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Mango 701 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Milk Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 500ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Mango Milkshake Size - 500ml (XM3007) AU$9.88
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cream Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$1.61
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Graham Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Waffle 501 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 115ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Strawberry and Cream Size - 115ml (XM3005) AU$4.25
1 x 115ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cheesecake Size - 115ml (XM3005) AU$4.25
1 x 500ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Lemon 401 Size - 500ml (XM3007) AU$20.94
1 x 500ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Pound Cake Size - 500ml (XM3007) AU$25.24
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cinnamon 301 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Banana 801 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Salted Caramel Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cappuccino Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Coconut 201 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Rock Sugar Pear Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Banana Cream 1601 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Almond 601 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 100ml HealthCabin Classic Blend TBC HC RY4 Concentrated FlavorsFlavor - RY4 Size - 100ml (XM2900) AU$28.64
1 x 100ml HealthCabin Classic Blend TBC HC RY4 Concentrated FlavorsFlavor - Dunhill/Deluxe tobacco Size - 100ml (XM2900) AU$28.64

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So happy I ordered the Mascarpone :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3 x Kumiho eGo C 1600mAh Manual Battery(Constant Voltage 3.7v)Capacity - 1600mAh Color - Black (a-03-D-5-A) AU$35.95
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Bubble Gum Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Margarita Cocktail 1601 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Litchi Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Caramel Butter Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$1.61
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Chocolate white Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$1.61
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cantaloupe 501 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cantaloupe Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
5 x Kumiho eGo C 1600mAh Manual Battery(Constant Voltage 3.7v)Capacity - 1600mAh Color - Stainless (a-03-D-5-A) AU$59.92
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Sour Cherry 501 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - White Grape 701 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Mango 701 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Milk Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.68
1 x 500ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Mango Milkshake Size - 500ml (XM3007) AU$9.88
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cream Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$1.61
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Graham Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Waffle 501 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 115ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Strawberry and Cream Size - 115ml (XM3005) AU$4.25
1 x 115ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cheesecake Size - 115ml (XM3005) AU$4.25
1 x 500ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Lemon 401 Size - 500ml (XM3007) AU$20.94
1 x 500ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Pound Cake Size - 500ml (XM3007) AU$25.24
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cinnamon 301 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Banana 801 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Salted Caramel Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Cappuccino Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Coconut 201 Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 30ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Rock Sugar Pear Style - 30ml (XM3003) AU$2.15
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Banana Cream 1601 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 10ml HC Concentrated Flavors SALEFlavor - Almond 601 Style - 10ml (XM3002) AU$0.82
1 x 100ml HealthCabin Classic Blend TBC HC RY4 Concentrated FlavorsFlavor - RY4 Size - 100ml (XM2900) AU$28.64
1 x 100ml HealthCabin Classic Blend TBC HC RY4 Concentrated FlavorsFlavor - Dunhill/Deluxe tobacco Size - 100ml (XM2900) AU$28.64
Oh my damn! Stock up, sister! I don’t blame you one bit. A sale like that? Woo hoo!!!

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did some mixing today - 200ml of GOC, 60 of Milk was a rad choice, 60 of Cubchoo custard (blueberry) from ELR, 60 of a new one called Berried Alive that looks good. I’m also tasting Rudolph on Acid from ATF that’s the first juice I’ve made with pineapple I mixed 5 days ago - it’s pretty good.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Is the the SC Mascarpone Cheese?

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fingers crossed! I’m really hoping this works. It’s tasting good so far and I can taste the creams/cakes but they need a little more steep time. I love it when something comes together!!!
Well, here's hoping that I will have the flavors to make your recipe when you post it lol.
Oh my damn! Stock up, sister! I don’t blame you one bit. A sale like that? Woo hoo!!!
Yeah, I know right! Lol! I am thinking that I can use the pound cake in my carrot cake recipe!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did some mixing today - 200ml of GOC, 60 of Milk was a rad choice, 60 of Cubchoo custard (blueberry) from ELR, 60 of a new one called Berried Alive that looks good. I’m also tasting Rudolph on Acid from ATF that’s the first juice I’ve made with pineapple I mixed 5 days ago - it’s pretty good.
I have to mix more GOC today!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, here's hoping that I will have the flavors to make your recipe when you post it lol.

Yeah, I know right! Lol! I am thinking that I can use the pound cake in my carrot cake recipe!
There’s definitely gonna be room for subbing. I’ll post the subs, too, when I do it. Shouldn’t be too bad. As long as you have a twangy cheesey type and a good mixed berry. I used WF bumbleberry but I think any of the various mixed fruit will do. It will just be a little different from the OG.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There’s definitely gonna be room for subbing. I’ll post the subs, too, when I do it. Shouldn’t be too bad. As long as you have a twangy cheesey type and a good mixed berry. I used WF bumbleberry but I think any of the various mixed fruit will do. It will just be a little different from the OG.
Gotta stop teasin us lol!
I don't have bumble berry. I have marscopone, and I have berries!

VU Sponsors