The Daily Mixing Thread

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Darn you, darn you all!! If I have any more flavors come I think my hubby is gonna divorce me :vapemail: lol, seriously I have a flavor that came today that I don't remember what I bought it for! Like which recipe was THIS supposed to be for anyway. HA HA. I should have written it down but I will find it. By the way. Thank you for all the wonderful recipes! :inlove:

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice! That sounds like fun. I haven’t made it that far yet. I’ve managed to find “cheese” here in the states that actually tastes good.
Been using cashews, and I am trying one that uses cauliflower. I make the lactic acid and everything, and I age it. It tastes amazing, you would not know. Zero cholesterol too!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I posted on the Bull city flavor thread the latest Wonder Flavors that were released Dec 12, 2018. A few have sparked my interest but I need to mix the ones I just bought. I bought a "sampling". If I can get one of the flavors to be vapable, I will continue my hunt in this flavor line.
Can't find the list, anyone tell me what they are again? Pretty please with sugar on top!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't find the list, anyone tell me what they are again? Pretty please with sugar on top!

22 new flavour concentrates available now: Banana Candy, Blueberry Jam, Bourbon, Cannoli Shell, Caramel Popcorn and Peanuts, Chews Candy, Chocolate Cookie Crust, Cream Puff, Deep Fried Plantain, Flan, Flapper Pie, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Jam Scone, Lemon Orange Rice Candy, Milk Caramel Candy, Papaya, Passionfruit, Pina Colada Gummy Candy, Rum & Cola, Strawberry Gummy Candy, Vanilla Ice Cream and Zapote.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
22 new flavour concentrates available now: Banana Candy, Blueberry Jam, Bourbon, Cannoli Shell, Caramel Popcorn and Peanuts, Chews Candy, Chocolate Cookie Crust, Cream Puff, Deep Fried Plantain, Flan, Flapper Pie, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Jam Scone, Lemon Orange Rice Candy, Milk Caramel Candy, Papaya, Passionfruit, Pina Colada Gummy Candy, Rum & Cola, Strawberry Gummy Candy, Vanilla Ice Cream and Zapote.
Deep Fried Plantain??? O_O

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm interested in Banana Candy (hoping it in like a Now & Later type) and Cream Puff for now.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was driven right to the doors of BCF today by my need of gorilla bottles! You'll never guess what happened!

Flavors!

Well, it's not all that exciting, not a hundred bucks worth or anything, but I did get a few that sound interesting. BCF has already marked the order as shipped. It's been about 2 hours since I placed it. They're amazing.

All Flavor West:

Key Lime
Natural Ecto Cooler
Maple Pecan
Butter Pecan
Pink Bubbly
Pie Crust
Lemon Meringue Pie

If that Ecto Cooler is any good, Imma be a happy somebody. Used to vape Ecto Cooler from MBV a long time ago. Super yummy stuff. And Maple Pecan? Be Still My Heart!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was driven right to the doors of BCF today by my need of gorilla bottles! You'll never guess what happened!

Flavors!

Well, it's not all that exciting, not a hundred bucks worth or anything, but I did get a few that sound interesting. BCF has already marked the order as shipped. It's been about 2 hours since I placed it. They're amazing.

All Flavor West:

Key Lime
Natural Ecto Cooler
Maple Pecan
Butter Pecan
Pink Bubbly
Pie Crust
Lemon Meringue Pie

If that Ecto Cooler is any good, Imma be a happy somebody. Used to vape Ecto Cooler from MBV a long time ago. Super yummy stuff. And Maple Pecan? Be Still My Heart!
What's ecto? Is it like koolada?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What's ecto? Is it like koolada?

No, but I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. It's almost like an energy drink or Mountain Dew soft drink, a citrusy, tangy/sweet punch beverage flavor.

Back in the 80s everybody's kids drank Hi-C Ecto Coolers juice boxes.

ecto-cooler-slimer-hi-c.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, but I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. It's almost like an energy drink or Mountain Dew soft drink, a citrusy, tangy/sweet punch beverage flavor.

Back in the 80s everybody's kids drank Hi-C Ecto Coolers juice boxes.

ecto-cooler-slimer-hi-c.jpg
I have that one. It tastes like orange drink IIRC. I also think it seperates or has orange beads on top until you shake it up.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last time I ordered from Chef's I got FA Whipped Cream. I mixed a little of it up with Forrest Fruit a while ago and forgot. I'm vaping it now and it's pretty damn good. I know how FF tastes solo. What the whipped cream did was made it creamy but more velvety smooth. It just feels so good on my tongue lol. I hafta play with this some more to see what I can do.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right now Im mixing some new recipes.
15ML
  • Tuney's Tonic
  • Berried Alive
  • Buttermilk Pie (w/FA-Donkey Butter courtesy of our @wildgypsy70 ;))
120ML
Then I'm trying 4 different variations of Apple/Razz. I also want to make that cereal recipe that was on reddit recently thst uses milky undertones but I can't find it right now. If someone posts it before Im done I'll get that whipped up too.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3D620012-E52C-480E-8EA1-24F66C1E2DF0.png
15ML
  • Tuney's Tonic
  • Berried Alive
120ML
Then I'm trying 4 different variations of Apple/Razz. I also want to make that cereal recipe that was on reddit recently thst uses milky undertones but I can't find it right now. If someone posts it before Im done I'll get that whipped up too.
Here you go.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15ML
  • Tuney's Tonic
  • Berried Alive
120ML
I want to mix up that Berried Alive but don’t have JF Bavarian cream. Did you use that or replace it with tpa?

VU Sponsors