Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So far, Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin V2.0 is richer, and a more palatable corn flavor. Plus the sweetness really shines without any stray floral or fruity notes that most sweeteners have.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
53afcb914ee63de8fc94291d738d6166.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Testing complete! I love 2.0!

Sweet Cereal Flakes TFA 10%
Vanilla Pudding FLV 10%
Cornbread OOO 6%
Sweet Cream TFA 6%
Rick's Sugar Daddy 6%

And there you have it friends; Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin V2.0!

Woo hoo!!!:hearts:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Since last night I have had three requests for juice. Wasn't planning on doing any mixing this weekend, but now I guess I will.

Boss blonde caramel custard, cornbread puddin, and sugar cone creme brulee, later tonight.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up some High Test (18+MG) for the Giants Game tomorrow figured I would Sub Ohm some before I spend 3-4 hours without vaping. Have a MyJet to sneak in but I will not be able to vape it unless I go to the smoking area.

The 18+ is because I eyeballed the Nicotine and didn't measure it.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some of us have a diminished sense of taste and smell and require higher percentages of flavor so we can taste. Plus, don't knock it till you try it...

I don't see (nor have I mentioned) anything contrary in my post to the flavoring amount other than the cost. More than triple my normal cost for mix flavoring.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't see (nor have I mentioned) anything contrary in my post to the flavoring amount other than the cost. More than triple my normal cost for mix flavoring.
I usually mix by volume to taste. Cost never entered my equation.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's your favorite cinnamon (bakery type) recipe?

All I can think of is toasted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Saturday Morning Macaron(also known as F***You, Shaun Casey). It’s actually a really great recipe. In my rotation right now. I know it’s on All the Flavors. ID10-T.

Yummy.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll do that too next time I mix. I've mixed everyday for 3 days. Other people keep me so busy. The toasted is hitting the spot although not as good as a shake and vape.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Toasted needs a bit to steep for me, too. But, yeah, it’s ok snv. The other one I was thinking is Sadlad Toast Crunch. For next time, though. ;)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Saturday Morning Macaron(also known as F***You, Shaun Casey). It’s actually a really great recipe. In my rotation right now. I know it’s on All the Flavors. ID10-T.

Yummy.
I went to All the Flavors searched ID10-T & found this recipe, Cold Lemon Cookie I mixed 30ml suppose to be great as a snv better after a week. I subbed CAP Italian Lemon Sicily with FA Lemon Sicily & the WD-23 with Koolada. I like it!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also mixed up @DIY Flavor Shack Inc. Holy PoPo they were kind enough to include 15ml in my prize package. Mixed @8%. Don’t know if it has to steep. I’ll wait a day & try it. It’s a Strawberry Doughnut with a bit of Caramel.
Im vaping it right now. I used 3%. The strawberry taste is really good. It reminds me of (real) strawberry ice cream. So it must be strawberry/vanilla. After a while it settles nicely and does taste like a strawberry donut. It's missing the real donut texture but I think it's great.

The Holy RY4 I got is amazing. I never thought I'd get a RY4 flavor. I have zero interest in vaping tobbaco. I got it because I read the caramel part to it was great. It is :D. I could taste a little tobbaco leaf when it was fresh. But now it's just caramely goodness.

The Holy Vanilla made After the Party more rich and fuller. It's not bad solo but it takes a backseat to the RY4.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I went to All the Flavors searched ID10-T & found this recipe, Cold Lemon Cookie I mixed 30ml suppose to be great as a snv better after a week. I subbed CAP Italian Lemon Sicily with FA Lemon Sicily & the WD-23 with Koolada. I like it!
Oh right! I think he pulled it because of legal stuff.....that was the beginning of FA pulling stuff from the US. I’ll find it and post it later....it’s on Reddit somewhere. That thread was hilarious. FA Milk was supposed to be in there and he couldn’t find it in the US and then he went off on Shaun Casey. Classic.

Edit.....I am mistaken again. It’s still there. Sigh.....my brain don’t work too good sometimes.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im vaping it right now. I used 3%. The strawberry taste is really good. It reminds me of (real) strawberry ice cream. So it must be strawberry/vanilla. After a while it settles nicely and does taste like a strawberry donut. It's missing the real donut texture but I think it's great.

The Holy RY4 I got is amazing. I never thought I'd get a RY4 flavor. I have zero interest in vaping tobbaco. I got it because I read the caramel part to it was great. It is :D. I could taste a little tobbaco leaf when it was fresh. But now it's just caramely goodness.

The Holy Vanilla made After the Party more rich and fuller. It's not bad solo but it takes a backseat to the RY4.
Oops maybe my 8% is too high. I’ll see.

VU Sponsors