Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a community Pumpkin Pie recipe might be in order (if I do say so myself). I could vape some pumpkin pie.
I'd definitely buy the flavors for that. Some whipped cream with the hard H. Redneck style. You know you mean business when the H sound is first.. Hwhipped cream

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'd definitely buy the flavors for that. Some whipped cream with the hard H. Redneck style. You know you mean business when the H sound is first.. Hwhipped cream

That must be a NE thing. Down here we drop the H, not move it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just making this has the whole rooms smelling like caramel. Like damn did I spill some. Lol
afdc1aeb4549fdc83773717a4ec2a8e6.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, you ok? There were tornadoes in Richmond today.....we were driving back from N.C. right after they touched down.

Oh, yes, we're fine. I think the worst of it went all around us. Hope you and the family are safe, too.

Talked to my cousin in Fayetteville NC, he says they have a lot of standing water and some trees down, but still much better off there than Wilmington.

Thanks for asking about us!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I think folks from western and central NC use that H more than anyone else I've ever heard. My aunt used to pronounce the word "it" as "hit." :D

You forgot to point out that Hwhipped has at least two syllables. :teehee:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhh, this could be a good time to use FA Custard! It does have that lemony back note that might work here. Maybe I’ll mix it as you have it and then another with FA and Caps combined. Not tonight, though.....I’m tired.....

After trying it today, the lemon definitely lost some ground to the custard/vanilla flavors, so it’s not so much “tart” now as it is “hint of lemon in the background”. Not a “back to the drawing boards” type of deal, but definitely needs some maneuvering, whether it be less vanilla/custard or more lemon or a combination of both...not gonna waste this bottle as it’s still tasty, but will definitely be changing something up next go around.
If anyone happens to try the recipe out and can point me in the right direction it’d be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I made this and I've been vaping it for the past two days. It's very good. The combo of the cereal and cupcake makes for pleasing base while the berries are bright. It's smooth and sweet. It's in my ADV folder now and I'll be mixing up 100ml soon. Great job. Btw, I've named it Crunch Berry Cupcake.
I kept thinking "Very berry cupcake" but i like yours as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know tell me about it. I wanna mix so bad but i keep putting it off. Ive been mixing bare minimum for awhile now and need to stop slacking, I'm tired of sadlad and toasted lol they're way to similar to be my only adv's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
There is so much action in this thread....you’re bound to find something! And there’s always new finished recipes in the recipe thread.....:idea:you need some inspiration!!!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe - I know we tried a pumpkin spice thing that didn't turn out so well... :eek:

Lemme check my ELR recipes.

What about a pumpkin spice latte? Seems to be all the rage in the fall.

I'm just making the suggestion in case y'all like it. I cannot stand coffee vapes. @wildgypsy70 told me she likes that WF Brazilian Coffee, jeez Louise, she's gotta love some coffee vapes. :p

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm just making the suggestion in case y'all like it. I cannot stand coffee vapes. @wildgypsy70 told me she likes that WF Brazilian Coffee, jeez Louise, she's gotta love some coffee vapes. :p
I've tried coffees numerous times. Only one close to vapeable for me the sauce la. Cappuccino something

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fuji cream no crust I made last night us smelling great. I'll probably try it later but I like to let it sit for a day or so. Ever have so much juice you try to just blow through it. Thought about a pif but I don't really think anyone wants half bottles of juice. Lol

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You lot are funny buggers lol.
So, we have pumpkin and we have pumpkin spice at my house!
It will need pie crust, I have fa apple pie, and I have fa cookie.
Now, a binder for the pumpkin??
Cream, custard??
I am going to mix it today with what I have here, not going flavor shopping for a while!
Latte sounds good, so does smoothie pumpkin pie!
I want pie first up.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am waiting for all you Americans to put up your pumpkin pie recipes!
It is the time of year for it.
It is not a thing in Australia, but I love it, and I have a big tin of the spice mixed and it goes in everything I drink. Mainly smoothies, not water lol.
I have not come up with a recipe to vape. I have the pumpkin and the spice.
@Smoky Blue has a Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe on ELR: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2627896? I have it mixed, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Smoky Blue has a Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe on ELR: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2627896? I have it mixed, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.
Wow, a lot of ingredients, but it sounds good. I don't have half the flavors, always the way lol.
I am going to need to put some brown sugar in my pie. Still trying to think of the best binder, but I don't want anything vanilla.
Maybe fast custard premium?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Depending on the sorority one might rethink that. In the right house, could be fun.
I don’t know.....for a year, I was a chef for sorority houses. Yes, multiple houses. The company I worked for did meal plans for frats and sororities. The worst year of my life. The frats weren’t so bad, surprisingly.....they weren’t used to a female cook. They were slobs, but courteous. The girls, tho.....they hated a female cook. The boys I worked with fawned over them.....I cooked and didn’t tell them how beautiful they were with two day old make up, disheveled clothing and one eye still shut from the night before. Lol! There was only one house that was down to earth and kind of liked me. I’m sure they were all a whole lotta “fun” but you wouldn’t wanna work for them.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Oh, I do.....as long as they’re done right. You can f up a coffee vape pretty damn quick.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You lot are funny buggers lol.
So, we have pumpkin and we have pumpkin spice at my house!
It will need pie crust, I have fa apple pie, and I have fa cookie.
Now, a binder for the pumpkin??
Cream, custard??
I am going to mix it today with what I have here, not going flavor shopping for a while!
Latte sounds good, so does smoothie pumpkin pie!
I want pie first up.
I would go a touch of both, actually. Perhaps even a touch of cheesecake? At a low percentage, it would cream up the pie.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are not speaking out of turn, I appreciate all the advice I can get lol.
I thought the same about the red velvet cake, but I saw a review that used it in Carrot cake. Then I read that it had cream cheese frosting flavor mixed in. So, I thought I would have a crack. Last time I used yellow cake, but gingerbread is an excellent idea. I had lemon in the last recipe, and I might still add it, thanks! I can still add the cc/gc, or would it be too much now?
It will be interesting how this red velvet cake turns out, because I am not getting a real chocolate taste from it, maybe steeping brings it out. I found it a bit dry actually.

Gingerbread does seem a great idea in theory, but I felt compelled to share my experience with gingerbread flavoring: it is extremely strong. Much more powerful than I expected--almost like a straight ginger with additional spices. It was a while ago, but it was definitely TFA or FW, which were the two main suppliers when I started DIY'ing. Anyway, I too am excited to hear your thoughts on the testers (if I haven't missed it already). I'll scroll back up to be sure. Thanks for sharing :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am waiting for all you Americans to put up your pumpkin pie recipes!
It is the time of year for it.
It is not a thing in Australia, but I love it, and I have a big tin of the spice mixed and it goes in everything I drink. Mainly smoothies, not water lol.
I have not come up with a recipe to vape. I have the pumpkin and the spice.

I recommend you look up HIC's pumpkin coffee recipes on VU. (You can message me if you can't find them). None of them involve any pumpkin flavor but the combination of pumpkin pie type spices mimics the feel of pumpkin pie (or pumpkin latte, etc., if you like) wonderfully.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gingerbread does seem a great idea in theory, but I felt compelled to share my experience with gingerbread flavoring: it is extremely strong. Much more powerful than I expected--almost like a straight ginger with additional spices. It was a while ago, but it was definitely TFA or FW, which were the two main suppliers when I started DIY'ing. Anyway, I too am excited to hear your thoughts on the testers (if I haven't missed it already). I'll scroll back up to be sure. Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks, I don't have it yet. I am going the yellow cake route, and I will add vta bakery spice.
I heard that hic has a recipe in his store, I don't have some of the flavors he mentions, and I am not getting another flavor order at least for a few weeks lol. He might have a pumpkin latte recipe on here, I will search. I have a few from his store, and I believe that his lemon meringue pie is the best recipe that I have made. I just love it.

VU Sponsors