Become a Patron!

[The Clean Vape] - GRAND OPENING 50% OFF SALE - + Additional 10% Off For VU

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys we have been working on this company for close to a year now and the day has finally come where I feel I am at a good enough point to get started.

The whole thing that made me want to start this company was that there weren't any E Liquid manufacturers that were really creating juice without any diketones in it(Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin). Atleast none that I was aware of. That started it all about a year ago and here we are today where it has turned into more of a concern. I am not here to create any fearmongering and I just wanted to offer a product for people that would rather not have diketones in their liquids. Our claims for having no diketones comes from the flavor manufacturers claims.

We have sent a few of our juices to be sent out for testing and we should be getting results back soon. The rest of our liquids will be tested within the coming weeks.

We're starting off with 13 flavors but we will have much more coming soon. We want to make sure we have a good product before it is launched and there are plenty of juices that are near arrival.

Our whole approach is to create a high quality product at a very low price and we hope that we have accomplished that thus far.

Prices are affordable at $5 for a 15ML and $8.50 for a 30ML. We will be offering larger sizes very shortly.

Use coupon code
: vapingunderground for additional 10% off.

www.thecleanvape.com

Last edited:

SlowFoot Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are MANY juices without Diacetyl

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There are MANY juices without Diacetyl

Yes and no. Many of the juices don't contain Diacetyl directly, but they do contain Acetyl Propionyl and Acetoin which catalyze into Diacetyl. Majority of juices contain Diacetyl as a result, this has been proven by a recent study. You can find more information on our blog here: http://thecleanvape.com/diacetyl-acetyl-propionyl-and-acetoin/

A lot of juice vendors are trying to make the switch now to be free of these chemicals, but that was not the case before.

Thanks.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We have some flavor reviews out now and some links to some more in-depth reviews that were on reddit. Check them out!

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Creams, cakes, Custards, are the ones likely to have diacetyl and AP. You say you info comes from your flavor providers. Some like Flavor Art have an inhalation line of flavors which are heavily tested. Some others have lines too. Can you say who is your flavor company? I realize you might not want to....the secret recipe theory.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Most are from FlavourArt. The creams are from them. Custard is reformulated Capella. We also have some TFA that are without the custard notes. Majority of our flavorings are FlavourArt though

Last edited:
OK so honest question here Capellas revamped quite a few to V2's ( I DO apologize if this is bad etiquette )
but now makes me wonder WTH was wrong with say the V1 of Cin Dan Swirl ! FCOL I just stocked up on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::mad::eek::eek:

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They just contained custard notes. Acetoin & Acetyl Propionyl. They reformulated to V2 to remove them.

The safety regarding them is still speculation, so try to gather as much data and come to your own conclusion on the matter

VU Sponsors