Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Rconrad

Member For 3 Years
I let my boreas sit for a few months and now the AFC is locked in place. Like it rusted in side or.....? Whatever it is i can no longer use it because i cant turn the afc. Bummage.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I let my boreas sit for a few months and now the AFC is locked in place. Like it rusted in side or.....? Whatever it is i can no longer use it because i cant turn the afc. Bummage.
Take it apart and put the afc part in hot water. Let it sit a bit then try to push it off.

Edit: Separate the two.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The o-rings on the afc ring can get funky. If you take it apart, inspect them, clean or replace if necessary all should be well after.

Please help me. I need a replacement glass for my Boreas. I really love that rta but i dont find any spare glass.
It matches with any other rta?
Please help me boys and girls

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please help me. I need a replacement glass for my Boreas. I really love that rta but i dont find any spare glass.
It matches with any other rta?
Please help me boys and girls
Did you try looking at Fasttech? They usually have replacement glass tanks.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Out of stock everywhere... I think a glass for another rta to match?
I can’t think of which would fit. But, try posting under Hardware, it the want to sell/buy thread here. Title it “WTB Augvape Boreas RTA replacement Glass tank only”.

There isnt replacement glass. The atty is 22$ but i dont know... If i cant find spare parts for it... I dont know if i would buy the boreas again...

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unfortunately it looks like you are screwed. I looked around and found the same thing, out of stock.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think you don’t have an extra deck and a drip tip for sale ???? Btw the deck I need is the one with the big holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spare Boreas DT's I would have since I use Merlin DT's on 3 of the 4, but I only use the decks with the 2.5mm juice flow holes so I don't have spares of those.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I drilled all the small holed decks out on mine. never erally saw a difference, but since I normally use high VG juice it made sense.

eciggity still had them last time I looked. I have a cart loaded up there full of squonk gear but I may end up grabbing another couple boreas v1 for the stash as well.
I checked them earlier - I saw someone mentioning them earlier. They only have the silver one, would be nice to have one of both though. And I now see they don't ship to my country either. I will hunt some more then. Thanks @fozzy71

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I checked them earlier - I saw someone mentioning them earlier. They only have the silver one, would be nice to have one of both though. And I now see they don't ship to my country either.

Roxy used to check her IM's here, I don't know if she still does. You could try to IM her.

beshig

Member For 4 Years
Still use my OG Boreas in the warmer months. She makes it out on Sunday's sometimes, when the Vikings are playing.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OG Boreas is still my everyday tank(s). Ordered a few more from eciggity with their black friday sale and ive officially lost count of how many I have. Has to be in the mid to upper teens by now. I still cant believe how cheap they are even off sale

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OG Boreas is still my everyday tank(s). Ordered a few more from eciggity with their black friday sale and ive officially lost count of how many I have. Has to be in the mid to upper teens by now. I still cant believe how cheap they are even off sale
yeah, I will probably grab a few more if I pull the trigger on this eciggity cart tomorrow.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm after the gold AFC ring, if anyone wants to sell me one can you pm me please, I will of course pay 5 times what you paid for it ;)

Or I would be willing to swap it for my custom tank sleeve and drip tip everyone has seen.

I can always get another set, not the case with the gold ring.

My ex stole mine :(

Not a happy chappy

On better news, Happy 1st December to y'all, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@amateur vaper
Here is the boreas thread :)

Yea when i decide to get a RTA its between this one and the smok TF-RTA G2 version cause i like the baby beast i got, basically the deciding factor will be which one seems to be easier to build on and does the boreas have a juice flow valve. But since I don't really have money to spend right now on an RDA to start doing beginner builds cause its easier to start with those someone from here is donating me one and some supplies to start building with! :inlove:

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea when i decide to get a RTA its between this one and the smok TF-RTA G2 version cause i like the baby beast i got, basically the deciding factor will be which one seems to be easier to build on and does the boreas have a juice flow valve. But since I don't really have money to spend right now on an RDA to start doing beginner builds cause its easier to start with those someone from here is donating me one and some supplies to start building with! :inlove:

I think the boreas RTA is going to win when i buy one because its looking easier to build on and it comes with 2 decks plus its got that flow valve i wanted it to so I think its a winner you also have to fill it less often than the smok TF-RTA only thing about that RTA swivel top which I really like idk if the boreas has that

Edit: it does have a top fill valve you just gotta screw off the top i definitely think the boreas has won

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the guy in this video is the one who pretty much convinced me on the boreas especially with that cloud at 12:30

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Might've found a better RTA than the boreas? the vaporesso gemini and its a great price as far as im concerned
https://www.elementvape.com/gemini-rta-by-vaporesso-two-post

gemini_rta_by_vaporesso_-_two-post_black__2.jpg

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
review i seen about the rta i just posted that makes me want it more than the smok tf-rta and the boreas

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, same here, seemed to be press fit issues, slow seepage, always found a juice-slime puddle under the tank. Don't waste your money on the Gemini

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Idk I heard that from someone else on here so I'm going to have to look more into it and decide whether or not I should buy it In a few weeks

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just like the dual air flow and the fact that it has air flow holes pointed right at the coils from the center post

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, same here, seemed to be press fit issues, slow seepage, always found a juice-slime puddle under the tank. Don't waste your money on the Gemini

Where exactly did it leak from like the coil deck or the Air flow valve? and basically I think the solution for that is when it's not in use always shut the juice flow valve if you could you should try that with a small amount of liquid and see if it still does it if you close the valve maybe It'd solve the problem

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, that is what put both my billow v3 plus out of commission as well. though for me with the gemini it is possible it was my wicking since I use rayon but I got too many tanks in the stash to deal with a finicky tank. I have 4 RTA in rotation today, all 4 are boreas v1. The wicking on those guys with rayon is dead simple.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where exactly did it leak from like the coil deck or the Air flow valve? and basically I think the solution for that is when it's not in use always shut the juice flow valve if you could you should try that with a small amount of liquid and see if it still does it if you close the valve maybe It'd solve the problem

You'd be must better off getting a Aromamizer Supreme V2 if you don't fancy the Boreas. Much better off !

VU Sponsors