Become a Patron!

The big issue that’ll swing the elections? Vaping, says Grover Norquist

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*wow* You're a hell of a good researcher 5150sick; Your efforts do not go unnoticed and add tremendous value to the site. I'm consistently amazed at the high quality of your work. I wanted to say THANK YOU and JOB WELL DONE. Awesome.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good god I hope vaping doesn't become another pointless political issue used to draw a "difference" between the two forms of bloodsuckers leeching the middle class into oblivion...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good point. If they start focusing on the nic then it's gonna get real, real fast. Thinking about dropping an extra liter or two of 100 into the freezer at todays' prices. We could see price distortions once the big tobacco lobby crews start to do their thing to said middle class.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No serious candidate will come out in favor of vaping. The general response will be that there isn't enough known at this point and more research is needed...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*wow* You're a hell of a good researcher 5150sick; Your efforts do not go unnoticed and add tremendous value to the site. I'm consistently amazed at the high quality of your work. I wanted to say THANK YOU and JOB WELL DONE. Awesome.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Awesomely hilarious, you're a riot

VU Sponsors